This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kinzeb
    After reading Nibikko's post, I decided that I too would delurk. And speaking of Nibikko--Love the Vid!!! And the sig. Wish I had your talent. (and everyone else that posts here).

I do have a burning question that has been killing me for months. I would like to think that I have seen every SG-1 episode, but there is a particular scene that appears in most Jack/Sam vids that I can not place. Since it involves Jack hugging Sam, I thought someone here might know. In the scene there are lights flashing (warning?) looks like they are in the control room and Jack hugs Sam...
    Is it this one from Fire and Water? It happens after she was hypnotized and I believe this is where the flashing lights happen, but no impending doom. http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...dWaterHug1.jpg

And thank you to all of you for such a great welcome and great vid reviews!! What a nice thing to wake up and see first thing in the morning.
    Last edited by Nibikko; 01 June 2006, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Okay...I'm disconnecting my computer in a moment...se you all on the other side

*wails*

no...I can do this...I can live without the internet...

(((((HUGS)))))
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Nibikko - Welcome and great vid! (I'm sure your sig is great too, but I have them turned off - less chance of being snagged at work)

Kinzeb - Welcome to you too! We love delurkers.

(((SueKay))) - Come back soon. After the move you'll have to finish all those fics for us like you promised.

Oh, and gwenhwyfar - I tried to green you for your ice cream mourning, but it won't let me. Consider this an IOU.
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          I once had the best. German Chocolate Cake Haagen-Dazs (Jack woulda loved it, lol!). But I went back the next week for more and it had been discontinued... I still mourn.

:Ice Cream sounds good... Ooh! And spagetti with apples...

:Thare something you wanna tell me Sam...?
          : Oh boy...
          Are you implying something there, Gwen?...

(Bugger--formating menu not working again).

Comment

welcome kinzeb

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Firstly, wlcome Nibikko and Kinzeb.

Now, I've just watched 'Enemies'. Not much to say about this (from comments I've read here, I'm coming up on a dry spell for S/J in season), but there was one scene that I kept rewatching.

They were just escaping from Apophis' self-destructing ship. Jacob had been yelling that they weren't gonna make it, but of course they did. Jack tried to get Jacod to apologise for this, and refrain from every saying it again.

Jacob's response was something like "what, and miss the chance of being right once before I die?" Then he does to fix the hyperdrive/shields whatever.

It took a minute for Jack to catch on, then he half-turned and went "What?"

Sam brushes past him to follow her father, and as their shoulders brushed, she said "Welcome to my world."

Jack whipped his head around at that, and repeats "What?" No reply, so he turns back to Daniel. But DAniel had this total innocence/"I'm not getting into this" look on his face and turned away.

I don't know about any of you, but I thought this was cute!

PS, Mad Gater, I thought the Irish Car Bombs sounded good... until you got to the part about the guinness.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong

Now, I've just watched 'Enemies'. Not much to say about this (from comments I've read here, I'm coming up on a dry spell for S/J in season), but there was one scene that I kept rewatching.

They were just escaping from Apophis' self-destructing ship. Jacob had been yelling that they weren't gonna make it, but of course they did. Jack tried to get Jacod to apologise for this, and refrain from every saying it again.

Jacob's response was something like "what, and miss the chance of being right once before I die?" Then he does to fix the hyperdrive/shields whatever.

Sam brushes past him to follow her father, and as their shoulders brushed, she said "Welcome to my world."

Jack whipped his head around at that, and repeats "What?" No reply, so he turns back to Daniel. But DAniel had this total innocence/"I'm not getting into this" look on his face and turned away.

PS, Mad Gater, I thought the Irish Car Bombs sounded good... until you got to the part about the guinness.
                I LOVE Enemies! And I don't think season 5 was THAT much of a dry spell. They had some good moments.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                  I was wondering how everyone came to find this thread. I'm not exactly sure how I did, except that it was on that Shippy Stargate Monday. Ah, what a wonderful day. I learned very quickly that the people in the Sam/Jack Ship Family Discussion Thread were, indeed, a family.
                  I was told about GW by a couple of friends who are regulars here (MahliaBelonn and Artemis_Chosen), so I decided to join and have a look around. I discovered this thread and the Sheppard/Weir thread. As they're my two favourite SG pairings, I started posting, and the rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                    I LOVE Enemies! And I don't think season 5 was THAT much of a dry spell. They had some good moments.
                    Okay, but I was thinking about the beginning of season 5. 'Ascension', and all that.

Comment

Okay, but I was thinking about the beginning of season 5. 'Ascension', and all that.
                      Well, after season 4, anything would be a dry spell! There were some cute moments in Acension. I'd type it out if I had time, but I have work in 10 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        Irish car bombs = alcoholic drink...take a shot glass and half fill with bailey's and half fill with irish whiskey......then drop shot glass with this mixture into a glass of guiness and CHUG till it's all gone.....
                        EWWWWW! what a terrible waste of good beer.

*runs and hides because she hates beer
                        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

That is one of my favorite parts!!! i love it. I love the "You go girl." part better but that is one of my faves.

And me imply something? *looks innocent* Never!

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I once had the best. German Chocolate Cake Haagen-Dazs (Jack woulda loved it, lol!). But I went back the next week for more and it had been discontinued... I still mourn.

:Ice Cream sounds good... Ooh! And spagetti with apples...

:Thare something you wanna tell me Sam...?
                            : Oh boy...

LOL!! I love this...a little Jack or a little Sam would be great. Could someone post a pic of what the future O'Niell family might look like? I've seen one somewhere but I can't remember where.
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                              LOL!! I love this...a little Jack or a little Sam would be great. Could someone post a pic of what the future O'Niell family might look like? I've seen one somewhere but I can't remember where.

Thanks.

The only one I know of is the joke one Mala did on her anti- page. You can find it here.

EDIT: Do not read this page if you have family sleeping or are drinking liquids...

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Thanks.

The only one I know of is the joke one Mala did on her anti- page. You can find it here.

EDIT: Do not read this page if you have family sleeping or are drinking liquids...
                                OMG..I think I peed in my pants...HILARIOUS pictures...You absolutely made my day...
                                Thanks...

Comment

Working...
                                X