X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lea Marie
    L.A.Doyle,

That is my ALL TIME FAVORITE scene!!!!! You are an absolute angel. Oh and for those who want to read my little old fics....

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/771525/

Reviews please

I am so glad I decided to post.... now something else to be addicted to... fanfiction wasn't enough I guess
    I love your "Late night swim" story...will it be completed soon? (or maybe it is already, just noticed the dates..)

Comment

Welcome Allaboutthegate! Shipper's day was a little wild, so we may have missed a few new friends! Welcome to all our our newbies!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
        OK I'm gonna go out on a limb here and give you a rather wacky theory of mine relating to 'the Pegasus Project':

Spoiler:
        OK, I think that Sam is DEFINITELY married (to Jack.)

Why do I think this and what does it have to do with 10x03? Weeelll... when McKay starts telling Sam about his hallucination and the part about her being semi-naked, she seems completely unfazed by his confession (other than a little instinctive "bleh" reaction.) At all. In any way. Which leads me to suspect that she knows that McKay would never stand a chance with her in a million years. Which we all knew anyway. Point is, she doesn't even seem to care that anyone else might have overheard (there were quite a few techies in the room at the time) and think that there was something going on. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but Sam usually reacts to chauvanistic pigs by getting either embarrassed or mad, the former usually in case someone overhears and gets the wrong end of the stick. So, if she's neither embarrassed nor mad during this scene then there must be a reason why she thinks that nobody would suspect her of having an inappropriate relationship with McKay. And what might that reason be? There's only one that I can come up with: she's happily married and it's not a secret.

I'm not entirely sure I explained myself that well and I get the feeling I'm really grasping at straws here but there's always the possibility that I could be right, right?
        That would be wonderful!!!!!!! I doubt we'll be quite that lucky, but we can hold on to that hope a little longer!!!!! PTB, read Amber's spoiler and make it so!! Thank you!

Comment

Goodbye shiplets! I'm off on holiday for the next week and my plane leaves for Cancun in a few hours. Ses, I hope they pass your test!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Okay, I've been getting all caught up in the first posts nostalgia especially when Shipperahoy mentioned the Delphi forums! So I thought I'd see if I could find my first post on a shipper thread on GW from back then, and look at some of the stuff I found!! I probably should have done this for ship day, but how and ever

List of shippers by bcmilco on the 4th shipper thread:
            http://forums.delphiforums.com/starguideforums/messages?msg=8992.3

(I was 'I am my inner Greenie' btw. It's a long story.)

The first Shipper Thread on GW. Ever.
            http://forums.delphiforums.com/starguideforums/messages?msg=6380.1

OMG, check out the date! 29th of July! Ship Day hadn't been thought of yet, but how cool is that!

My very first post!!
            http://forums.delphiforums.com/starguideforums/messages?msg=6380.281

ROFL!! I would have been so easily impressed:
            http://forums.delphiforums.com/starguideforums/messages?msg=6380.414
            That was before we saw Chimera…

Road trip!!
            http://forums.delphiforums.com/starguideforums/messages?msg=6380.448

Shipperahoy became Ship Mum
            http://forums.delphiforums.com/starguideforums/messages?msg=8992.313

And bcmilco became Ship Daddy
            http://forums.delphiforums.com/starguideforums/messages?msg=8992.330

I spent hours trying to find the discussion when ship day was first talked about, but I couldn’t find it I was sure it was on the Delphi threads, but maybe it was early on in these forums…

Comment

Has anyone read the story on GW fanfic section called "Making the Attempt"? Powerful stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                Goodbye shiplets! I'm off on holiday for the next week and my plane leaves for Cancun in a few hours. Ses, I hope they pass your test!

ship sistah
                Have a great vacation!
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                  Has anyone read the story on GW fanfic section called "Making the Attempt"? Powerful stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                    argh, you guys made me read it...

*hugs sam and jack*

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

~SAM AND JACK FOREVER~

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        ~SAM AND JACK FOREVER~

sally
                        Here, here! Purple jello for everyone!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          Here, here! Purple jello for everyone!!!!
                          thanks!

that story was so depressing that i HAD to bring some sam/jack sunshine to the family! (okay, *i* needed the sunshine )

sam and jack, sitting by the pond.
                          k.i.s.s.i.n.g

first comes love,
                          then comes marriage,
                          then comes sam blowing up a sun because jack thinks it's sexy when his woman uses explosives and sam thinks it's sexy when her man thinks she's hot being smart and dangerous and there you go with THE most titillating couple in the entire galaxy and universe even.

whew

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

thanks!

that story was so depressing that i HAD to bring some sam/jack sunshine to the family! (okay, *i* needed the sunshine )

k.i.s.s.i.n.g

first comes love,
                            then comes marriage,
                            then comes sam blowing up a sun because jack thinks it's sexy when his woman uses explosives and sam thinks it's sexy when her man thinks she's hot being smart and dangerous and there you go with THE most titillating couple in the entire galaxy and universe even.

whew

sally
                            ((((Sally))))

Thanks! Just what we need after that story. It was good, but... Excuse me I have to go blow my nose.

*Read's Sally's post again*
                            sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

thanks!

k.i.s.s.i.n.g

first comes love,
                              then comes marriage,

whew

sally
                              Whew! Sunshine is good, Sally!

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                                ((((Sally))))

Thanks! Just what we need after that story. It was good, but... Excuse me I have to go blow my nose.

*Read's Sally's post again*
                                Oh, I know! Hand me a tissue! I cried. I cried. Unbelieveable. I never cry! But the end made me tear up. *reads Sally's post again with SqueeG-1*

Comment

Working...
                                X