This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    ok I see that you all didn't like moebidus but there were some great moments in them. And I know most people don't see that. But doesn't the fact that Sam and Jack like eachother in the AT mean that they really are ment to eachother. Ok it was agai 'fake' but they are still the regs so... they just can not go around that. He was still in command of her. I mean I think if they had made that mistake I wouldn't even hated it. Cause all these years they are saying to us that they can not be togheter because of the regs and than suddenly the regs would change... that would be stupid.
    And Shipperahoy I didn't read your post about moebidus cause I don't know what you said...because I know if I read it and it is really negative I will become negative to...And I try to be always happy and positive about the ship because IMO it is a great ship even if we not always get what we want.
    And I said it before and I will repait myself sometimes a touch a smile says more that BHK, because of the fact that a kiss everyone can see that. But a little touch, a thing they can do only some people notice that and says so much more about their love for eachother. IMO it says that they know eachother and are really close togheter and love eachother and respect eachother without concern of everyone else...IMO it is their way of showing eachother they love eachother, cause they know that it is their only way because of the regs that they can show it

ok just so you know I am talking about season 1-8. So not about 9 where we still don't know about the regs.
    It's not so much what they did in this episode, but more about what they didn't do.

It's yet again another missed opportunity to get our couple together for real. With RDA leaving there was no need to make the ship ambiguous. We were left with too many questions...are they together or not? Why couldn't we have seen them touching, or holding hands, or even kiss when they're fishing?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
      I'm not completely pessimistic that it will be resolved but I no longer think that it's inevitable that it will.
      I feel the same way. Isn't this a sad state of affairs (no pun intended!) when after ten years, we still don't know if it will be resolved?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
        I wasn't supporting what you said. In fact, I think you were rather rude to a wonderful member of our forum. Please, if you want to contribute, don't bash other members.

I was simply saying that TPTB can't make everyone(shippers, anti, noromo, etc.) happy, so just make the characters happy and give them what they want.
        Still can't take a compliment can you JB. By the way i have no idea who or what you are talking about. You are not the compassion moderator by the way. We all have a right to our own opinions.
        There are Brave Pilots. There are old Pilots. But there are no brave, old Pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
          Too true! For some, it's riding off into the sunset, together. For others it's that wedding. For me, I'd like to just know that they're together - they don't have to be married, just together in an acknowledged relationship. I'm not a stickler for all the traditions hehehehe.
          I'm with you Nolamom. I want to know that they are together, but I would love to see something to acknowledge this, like a big honkin' kiss!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
            I try to stay optimistic, but like you, I don't think that it's a foregone conclusion that it will be resolved - ever. Cest la Vie!
            I agree, I don't think it will ever be resolved. Sam seems like she is always after something. Not another guy just something. I think Jack may need to move on.
            There are Brave Pilots. There are old Pilots. But there are no brave, old Pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by dreid
              I agree, I don't think it will ever be resolved. Sam seems like she is always after something. Not another guy just something. I think Jack may need to move on.

I don't know about that... I mean IMO the ship will be resolve...maybe not the way we want but it will be resolved. they will end up togheter cause IMO afer Pete sam know who she really loved and with who she belongs. She has no doubts at all anymore about that. It is just the regs and well the past that now are a problem for them and TPTB are the biggest problem (cause they don't want to take that next step for us, the shippers)
              I don't certainly think that Jack has to move on cause well he tried that with Kerry and didn't work out cause everyone can see what he feels for Sam, he just can not hide it.

Comment

Edit: Oooh Rachel why did you have to say that it was the other way around?!? My perfect little shippy world just collapsed
                (((RCtje))) It'll be ok! *helps RCtje build back up shippy world, chunks WoO at her*

Comment

I don't know about that... I mean IMO the ship will be resolve...maybe not the way we want but it will be resolved. they will end up togheter cause IMO afer Pete sam know who she really loved and with who she belongs. She has no doubts at all anymore about that. It is just the regs and well the past that now are a problem for them and TPTB are the biggest problem (cause they don't want to take that next step for us, the shippers)
                  I don't certainly think that Jack has to move on cause well he tried that with Kerry and didn't work out cause everyone can see what he feels for Sam, he just can not hide it.
                  I disagree. We are only talking about past cast members not new ones, if infact Jack returns. He will always love Sam I agree. However, their time may have passed and I think I will offer the only "normal" male perspective for Jack's happiness. I think that a completely different woman would be a breath of fresh air. By the way what is it that "we" all want?

Comment

As a member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team I'm shocked that you could say that, dreid! Lol, just kidding. I'm still slightly optimistic because we still have Joe Mallozzi on our side but I can see your POV. That said I'm not giving up on our favourite couple yet!

BTW, dreid, you didn't warn me how *terrible* Superman Returns the movie was! Two and a half hours of complete and utter boredom (not to mention the wasted hours of Ship Day!) I guess that should teach me a lesson about not going out on Ship Day, eh?

RepliCartertje: I can't green you right now but thank you (((((superhugs)))))
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Happy Birthday
                      Dani76
                      sigpic

Comment

I disagree. We are only talking about past cast members not new ones, if infact Jack returns. He will always love Sam I agree. However, their time may have passed and I think I will offer the only "normal" male perspective for Jack's happiness. I think that a completely different woman would be a breath of fresh air. By the way what is it that "we" all want?
                        OK call me stupid if you want but Cast members and Jack...how does that go??? (I don't get that) I mean we are talking about characters and not cast members...
                        And after Moebidus I really think that it not end there. I mean that just can't be they went fishing and that would be it?!? I mean it is not because TPTB don't show it to us that there was nothing after moebidus with Sam and Jack. I mean IMO they are at least dating eachother even if it is a secret to everyone else.

And LAD thank you...my world is again becoming perfect...I actually really am watching WoO and after it I am going to watch D&C

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                          As a member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team I'm shocked that you could say that, dreid! Lol, just kidding. I'm still slightly optimistic because we still have Joe Mallozzi on our side but I can see your POV. That said I'm not giving up on our favourite couple yet!

BTW, dreid, you didn't warn me how *terrible* Superman Returns the movie was! Two and a half hours of complete and utter boredom (not to mention the wasted hours of Ship Day!) I guess that should teach me a lesson about not going out on Ship Day, eh?

RepliCartertje: I can't green you right now but thank you (((((superhugs)))))
                          I appologize. I don't like to tell people how a movie is going to be because I like to let people make up their own opinions. Regarding Jack and Sam: Saying "Thanks for giving me a shot" and then not following through on really anything that is relating to their relationship is sad. Sad not in a in a pitiful way just disapointing. If I were Jack I would advise myself to move on and find someone new. After the last three years, and all of the hidden shipping. Its to little to late. Sam should have stoped listening to her "constituents" or "advisors" and go after what she really wanted, if it was Jack at all. Jack really needs someone who can take care of his emotional side. He's seen a lot and its hard to keep waiting for a void to be fulfilled. I know that everyone on this thread wants something between the two, I'm not sure why at this point especially after ten years. Jack has many different directions he could go now that he is retired from SG and its time for him to find someone new. IMO. Next time you are going to see a movie, post it and I'll tell you what I think.

Comment

I appologize. I don't like to tell people how a movie is going to be because I like to let people make up their own opinions. <snip>

Jack really needs someone who can take care of his emotional side. He's seen a lot and its hard to keep waiting for a void to be fulfilled.
                            Not a problem, I still would've been forced to watch it anyway regardless of how bad I might have known it was!

It's interesting that you say that. There's been so much talk about the dangers of too much ship making Sam into "Jack's girl" that I find it fascinating and refreshing to see that somebody agrees with the theory I have that Jack needs Sam at least as much, if not more than Sam needs Jack.

So, technically wouldn't that make Jack "Sam's guy", eh? Just a thought
                            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

OK call me stupid if you want but Cast members and Jack...how does that go??? (I don't get that) I mean we are talking about characters and not cast members...
                              And after Moebidus I really think that it not end there. I mean that just can't be they went fishing and that would be it?!? I mean it is not because TPTB don't show it to us that there was nothing after moebidus with Sam and Jack. I mean IMO they are at least dating eachother even if it is a secret to everyone else.

And LAD thank you...my world is again becoming perfect...I actually really am watching WoO and after it I am going to watch D&C
                              I didn't mean "but Cast" members. I was using the term cast and character interchangably. If Sam and Jack are dating each other secretly then its news to him.

Spoiler:
                              By the way if I don't like LAD. We are should all be adult enough her not to baby each other with 'oooh that's mean, you shouldn't say things like that.' only to promote yourself as a nice guy. There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism as someone close to me once (acutally repeatedly) said. HE/SHE reminds me of a pompous character(s) from other shows not including star gate. If you were Sam, RepliCartertje, and I were Jack, even acknowledging LAD would be enough reason for me to want to move on. IMO.

Comment

I disagree. Yes Jack loves Sam, and after everything that happened at the end of season 8 I can't see Jack giving up on being with Sam, nor her with him.

Since this is the Sam/Jack shipper thread, 'we' all want Sam and Jack to be together as a couple.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X