X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberLM
    Spoiler:
    Other than some rather insane, random conjecture on my part, sadly, nothing as yet but we're only on episode 3 and Rick has yet to appear so *crosses fingers*

BTW the ring I posted was definitely intended to be the one that Jack gives to Sam (i.e. there's no way in Netu that it's Pete's! For a start his ring was yellow gold and very plain!)
    How do I become a member of the: Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team! ? I want to join.
    Strong Believer in LOVE!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor_Beyond769
      How do I become a member of the: Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team! ? I want to join.
      PM nell. She's in charge of that. She'll be on later tonight probably.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
        Coun me in too! I recently sent you an email with much positive feedback!
        It is a winner of a fic
        Thank you and I remember your email very well. I do appreciate all the reviews and feedback I get. It's wonderful to have the work you do appreciated and I've been very fortunate that so many people do send me great feedback.

I was having a particularly difficult night with the TAG for Solitudes but I have just finished the first draft *happy dance*. It ended up at 25 pages of Shipdom in the end. I'll revisit it in a few days time and then post it. I have to post the one for Enigma first...
        sigpic
        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
          Thank you and I remember your email very well. I do appreciate all the reviews and feedback I get. It's wonderful to have the work you do appreciated and I've been very fortunate that so many people do send me great feedback.

I was having a particularly difficult night with the TAG for Solitudes but I have just finished the first draft *happy dance*. It ended up at 25 pages of Shipdom in the end. I'll revisit it in a few days time and then post it. I have to post the one for Enigma first...
          25 pages?!?!?!?

Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500

OOh this is going to be so great
            I can't hardly wait to start reading it when it is on

Comment

It's really quiet in here tonight... ok, what would you like to see happen with Sam and Jack in season 10, specifically.
              I'd like:

1. A real wedding scene either a flashback or the actual wedding I'm not fussy.
              2. A kiss between the two of them would be nice.
              3. A moment which establishes that they are a couple who are together and very much enjoying being in love with each other. Whether this is a support/comfort moment or a greeting or a scene where they simply talk with one another privately, I don't mind.

What I'm anticipating getting...

Spoiler:
              a vague shippy hint

I hope I'm wrong.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                25 pages?!?!?!?

Can't wait.
                Yes I got a little carried away I think.
                But Solitudes is so shippy! How could it not end up being 25 pages of Shipdom??
                sigpic

Comment

OK I'm gonna go out on a limb here and give you a rather wacky theory of mine relating to 'the Pegasus Project':

Spoiler:
                  OK, I think that Sam is DEFINITELY married (to Jack.)

Why do I think this and what does it have to do with 10x03? Weeelll... when McKay starts telling Sam about his hallucination and the part about her being semi-naked, she seems completely unfazed by his confession (other than a little instinctive "bleh" reaction.) At all. In any way. Which leads me to suspect that she knows that McKay would never stand a chance with her in a million years. Which we all knew anyway. Point is, she doesn't even seem to care that anyone else might have overheard (there were quite a few techies in the room at the time) and think that there was something going on. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but Sam usually reacts to chauvanistic pigs by getting either embarrassed or mad, the former usually in case someone overhears and gets the wrong end of the stick. So, if she's neither embarrassed nor mad during this scene then there must be a reason why she thinks that nobody would suspect her of having an inappropriate relationship with McKay. And what might that reason be? There's only one that I can come up with: she's happily married and it's not a secret.

I'm not entirely sure I explained myself that well and I get the feeling I'm really grasping at straws here but there's always the possibility that I could be right, right?
                  How did you get to see this in the UK?? I'm jealous...

PS. I think you could possibly be right...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm... I'm afraid that information is classified, ma'am!

Who said I was in the UK? I may be on vacation! I was supposed to be in Boston, MA next week and San Diego the week after but now I can't go!
                    Last edited by AmberLM; 30 July 2006, 04:23 PM.
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Goodnight, fellow shippers and shippy dreams to you all!
                      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        Dreid, if you think Jack should hook up with someone other than Sam, that's okay..... but you are in the wrong thread to discuss it.
                        Hello ship family...just catching up on posts...so some of my replys may be a little old but I have to say...I definitely think dreid's in the wrong thread.

Congratulation dipsof jazz for your milestone of 7000 posts!!!
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by dreid
                          I agree which is why I started a new thread. I'll post the link later.
                          Oh...please don't!!!
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                            Hello ship family...just catching up on posts...so some of my replys may be a little old but I have to say...I definitely think dreid's in the wrong thread.

Congratulation dipsof jazz for your milestone of 7000 posts!!!
                            Thank you. To celebrate, why don't we have that very sloooooow version of the Grace kiss...

sigpic

Comment

Thank you. To celebrate, why don't we have that very sloooooow version of the Grace kiss...

I like the way you celebrate! Congrats on your milestone!!

Comment

WooHoo!! Sweeeet!!!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X