Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000 Posts! Congratulations SG-1Poz and Gatetrixer!

Did you do the happy shipper dance??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      *deep breath* At the risk of sounding completely thick ....

What does "jumping sharks all over the place" mean????

a)Everyone getting excited?
      b)Sam & Jack jumping each other every chance they get? (< my preferred option )
      I choose Option B!!!!! Squeeeeeee!

Comment

Congrats to both SG-1Poz and Gatetrixer!!!

I would love to go but I don't tink I'll be able to. It'll be too expensive. Now, we can hope that if everything go well, he'll do other con! *chants*FranceFranceFrance

Comment

Living in Australia, I already have two trips planned overseas for 2007. I couldn't manage a third one!

*checks the finances again*

Hm. At this stage, I'm not even sure I'd be able to manage the second trip overseas - which would suck 'cos my friends are going to DISNEYLAND in a group and it would be So Much Fun.

You know, if we lured RDA and AT to Australia, the cons might be a bit smaller and more manageable.

Sel.

Comment

[QUOTE=Terrah]SueKay The event is to be held early 2007.

[QUOTE]

OMG I so wanna be there! I so wanna be there! I so wanna be there!

BUT I CAN'T!

I'd have to come all the way from belgium and I don't have the money
            Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
              (((((((((suekay)))))))))))))) hopefully it's not as bad as you think .
              Like many others here I always got the best results when I thought I had failed. Exam time is always very stressfull, but at least it's one less you have to worry about, you can't change the outcome . It's time for you to relax ( and isn't it fantastic news about RDA and AT ?) and concentrate on your next exam. Do you still have many to do ?

I've never been to a con before although I have been very tempted by Gabit2 but couldn't realy afford it, guess I better start saving now , it would be great to get a family picture with them both
              im the same. my exams went really bad last year. i ended up crying after everyone and being in bad mood. i was convinced that i'd failed and that there was no way i was going to be able to my third year. my exams results came- wasnt going to open them but got rail roaded into it by mum, and i was pleasantly suprised. i passed well. im sure you'll do fine, and im sure it wont be as bad as you think. good luck with the rest of your exams

i would love to meet RDA and AT. wow. im going to start saving now so i can afford it. hope your all well.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I would also love to meet AT & RDA.
                I think I'm gonna try and gets tickets, but I'm not holding my hopes up too high. I would imagine that the tickets are going to sell out within minutes, seriously.

I said to my other half
                How would you like to meet Amanda Tapping? (Didn't mention RDA at this point )
                What! and spoil the illusion

I was not expecting that answer.
                I did manage to drag him all the way to Hyde park to see the Star Trek Adventure exhibit a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  RDA at a con?? Wow! That is news. He's notorious for not doing them. Too bad it's in England. I might have to trade in one of my writers conferences for that!

Mei Mei, startled out of lurking by the news...
                  I think you may have to trade one of your kidneys for it! LOL!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    *deep breath* At the risk of sounding completely thick ....

What does "jumping sharks all over the place" mean????

a)Everyone getting excited?
                    b)Sam & Jack jumping each other every chance they get? (< my preferred option )
                    I don't know if anyone's answered your question, but you can find out what 'Jumping the Shark' is all about here. I hope that helps.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                      I would also love to meet AT & RDA.
                      I think I'm gonna try and gets tickets, but I'm not holding my hopes up too high. I would imagine that the tickets are going to sell out within minutes, seriously.

I said to my other half
                      How would you like to meet Amanda Tapping? (Didn't mention RDA at this point )
                      What! and spoil the illusion

I was not expecting that answer.
                      I did manage to drag him all the way to Hyde park to see the Star Trek Adventure exhibit a few years back.
                      I was at Gabit 1, and am going to AT2 in November, and the Gabit people are so great at organizing these events. I am going to try to get a ticket for the AT/RDA event, but as you say, I think it will be very difficult to get one. When the tickets go online, the Gabit server will probably go 'kaboom' with the gazillion people trying to get tickets!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        I don't know if anyone's answered your question, but you can find out what 'Jumping the Shark' is all about here. I hope that helps.
                        Thank you! I couldn't for the life of me figure out what they were talking about but I'm not in that field of work.
                        sigpic

Comment

Congratulations SG-1POZ
                          for
                          1000 posts!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey all

((((((((EVERYONE))))))))

Thank you

I know that I've definitely failed...I made a whole load of stupid errors and I've blanked the rest of the exam

I'm going to GABIT...I don't care if I have to sleep in the hotel lobby...I *will* go!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Hey all

((((((((EVERYONE))))))))

Thank you

I know that I've definitely failed...I made a whole load of stupid errors and I've blanked the rest of the exam

I'm going to GABIT...I don't care if I have to sleep in the hotel lobby...I *will* go!
                              There will be enough of us going to find you bunk space with one of us.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't think I'm gonna be the only one who'll have a hard time finding the money!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X