Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that RDA enjoys GABIT and starts doing more cons...I think he may enjoy finding out that most con-goers are women!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Paradoxrealities...Can I have a membership card purty please!!!

I'm feeling happier now cos I've had chocolate for the first time in ages
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        I'm sorry! Thought it was celebrated at the same time across the world! Cultural slip! Sorry!
        Nope, here in France it's in two weeks.

@sueKay: This is what we're hoping with a friend too 'cos we don't think we could afford going to London!

Pretty membership cards ParadoxRealities

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          I hope that RDA enjoys GABIT and starts doing more cons...I think he may enjoy finding out that most con-goers are women!!!
          Yeah that's what i'm hoping too cos if my finances keep going the way they're goin at the mo there's no way i can go Plus i'll be back at Uni then and it's my final year so no doubt i'll be blooming swamped with work Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Don't ya just hate RL sometimes

Comment

SueKay:

^for anyone else that has a card, if you're in SSHOT and its not bolded and lit up like that (it's dull and crossed out), please tell me and i'll fix it.
            sigpic
            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

((((PARADOXREALITIES)))))

Thankies

Can't rep you again yet...but I will do when I can

Lady E - I'm at Glasgow Caledonian...are you at Glasgow or Strathclyde???
              sigpic

Comment

Fic Rec!!! Warning: It is dark, very dark with lots of whomping to both Sam and Jack. Definately not one for you youngins. NC-17 at it's best, or worse in this case. Sweet ending though. Long Novelish fic. It's entitled "To Feel Again" by Telkena. Maybe it's due to not reading many dark fics but... if this doesn't get your heart beating a mile a minute, there's something wrong
                http://sjnc17.stargate-brats.net/viewuser.php?uid=101
                It's the last one on her list.
                Last edited by SG1Poz; 14 May 2006, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Hey all!
                  I'm an old newbie.I've been reading this thread for over two years and you guys are really,really awesome. :-)

Now a little On-Topic :I would really love to go to the Con.This would be sooo great.But I'm only sixteen then and my parent's wouldn't allow me to go there.Besides I couldn't really afford it...Life can be so unfair. I can't change it.

My ships: Sam /Jack;Weir/Sheppard;Jude/Thommy;Meredith/Derek...
                  Sam and Jack Forever!!

Comment

Welcome to the thread Rainbow!!!

And I need your help! I've lost a fic, S/J of course, but since it's a NC-17 one, I'll put what I remember of it under a spoiler-cut.
                    Spoiler:
                    I don't remember a lot since I've read it only once a year or so ago. I think it was Jack's birthday, Sam and Jack were together, maybe with a child, that I'm not sure. Janet is mentionned too at the end I think. Anyway, in this fic, since it's Jack's birthday, Sam let him do everything he wanted with her. And he chose kinky sex.

Does anyone remember it? 'Cos I don't remember where I've read it and I can't find it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

i know! not like in 'The Simpsons', HMPH! how dare they suggest only men attend Stargate Conventions!

i will actually cry from sheer happiness if i can get a ticket!
                      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Hey all you USA mom's!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

Comment

Welcome, Rainbow. Glad you finally decided to make it official. Many of us lurked for a while before stepping up to the plate.

To Feel Again is a great fic. It's VERY dark and VERY VERY NC-17. Maybe NC-21 if there is such a thing. However, it's extremely well written and very much in character, imho. It's not an easy or comfortable read but well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                            well, since no one's done it yet (come on, guys! get your head in the game!) here's your official Shipper Town Map and Ship Family Membership Card. Welcome to the Family!

the con's in the UK in early 2007, dunno where.

Hey *waves*

I feel so deprived, i don't have a membership card

can i have one pleasey

Oh and never fear i will be sleeping on the street if i have to because i WILL be going to gabit, i already told my boss yester day i need time off in early 2007, that was a funny conversation espicalt as i aint got a specific date *hehe*

misstweedledee xXx

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                            honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...tweedledee.jpg
                              you're in SSHOT, right?
                              sigpic
                              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities

Hey *waves*

THANK- YOU

possibly, if not i should be !!!! *hehe*

xXx

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                                honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Working...
                                X