Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean like this Sorry I've always wanted to use that smilie.

Have you had that vomiting bug going round? I had it a few weeks ago, actually the whole family went down with it, I thought I was gonna die.

Comment

No...it was sheer nerves from my exam...I went in and wrote pages of tripe...most of which I've blanked out...I got home...lost my temper...had a good cry...woke up and...see your smiley

sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

You need a BIG HUG sueKay

Exam stress is horrible, I hope everything works out OK.

Comment

(((Terrah)))

thank you
          sigpic

Comment

SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!!

A three-squee salute for RDA and Amanda doing a con together!!!
            sigpic

Comment

AT and RDA doing a con together???! What a great news!

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Jack: Ok, I'll do a con..but only with you!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  No...it was sheer nerves from my exam...I went in and wrote pages of tripe...most of which I've blanked out...I got home...lost my temper...had a good cry...woke up and...see your smiley

(((((((Hugs Suekay)))))))) At least it's over with

Hey! Try taking a polygraph test once! Even though you're honest, you still feel nervous as hec!

Comment

Poor Suekay. I remember that feeling. Sometimes when I was sure that I'd blown it big time I got really good grades. Others, when I was sure I'd aced it I was disappointed with the outcome. May yours be nothing but good results. Remember, we're all pulling for you and sending you good luck thoughts from around the globe. That's like 365 degrees of fortune.

Comment

Jack: Suekay is gonna make it. What ya think, Carter?
                      Sam: Of course she does, sir!

I know how nervous I were after taking my Master's degree examination. It was hell. I was so sure that I must have failed. And then I got 4 big fat A's. So belive in yourself, Suekay. We belive in you. *hugs*
                      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

thanks guys

(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

So who's going to try and get to this RDA and AT con?

We HAVE to get a piccy of the shipper family with both of them

I already know I've failed...I can always tell how I've done, and I did terrible
                        sigpic

Comment

wow i havent been in here for a while!.. Shame on me!

Ship all the way!!!
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            thanks guys

(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

So who's going to try and get to this RDA and AT con?

We HAVE to get a piccy of the shipper family with both of them

I already know I've failed...I can always tell how I've done, and I did terrible

(((((((((suekay)))))))))))))) hopefully it's not as bad as you think .
                            Like many others here I always got the best results when I thought I had failed. Exam time is always very stressfull, but at least it's one less you have to worry about, you can't change the outcome . It's time for you to relax ( and isn't it fantastic news about RDA and AT ?) and concentrate on your next exam. Do you still have many to do ?

I've never been to a con before although I have been very tempted by Gabit2 but couldn't realy afford it, guess I better start saving now , it would be great to get a family picture with them both

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Read this if you can. But be warned...you may lapse into a coma as I did for about 10 minutes.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=38629

ama.... ammanda aand rrrick.... appearing ttogether?

HOLY BUCKETS OF CHEMISTRY!!!

knows she can't go, but is still squeeing

someone's got to go and take pictures! and take notes! and take more pictures and notes!!!

and appearing together?.... (pretend they're amanda and rick )

*faints*

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

So, I was going to go to Shore Leave in July, but then I saw the news about AT & RDA!! I'm soooo not going to miss that opportunity!! *That* would be worth it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X