Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"....and the the answer to the question I asked myself as to where I should put my 1,000th post was easy,(although Mala's World came in a close second) where my 'roots' began in GateWorld which was here at the Sam/Jack ship family discussion thread! .
    LOL, I never thought I'd reach 1,000 due to the amount of lurking I usually do but alas, I finally reached a milestone.

There's an interesting S/J subject matter going on at the moment on the Sam's a Great Character thread. Go Mini!

Sam did quote what I like to call a Jackism for 'Fer Crying Out Loud' in season two's" Point of View" though it was in AU.
    Last edited by SG1Poz; 13 May 2006, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Read this if you can. But be warned...you may lapse into a coma as I did for about 10 minutes.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=38629

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

*comes in laughing*........."shnookums"........

It's funny to me that Sam seemed to be the only one who picked up on and would later repeat some of the O'niellisms. I never really heard Teal'c and Daniel do that. It's silly and small but, it's another reason why I love these two together

Off- Topic: Don't forget to set out canned and boxed goods for the postmen to pick tomorrow(if you live in the US). Trying to feed the over 30 million hungry in this country.

Also, in case I don't make it here tomorrow or Sunday:

Have a wonderful and blessed Mother's Day to all of you moms out there as well as your own mother's and Aunts and sisters, etc!!!!!!! sending (((hugs)))

Happy Posting
        It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Read this if you can. But be warned...you may lapse into a coma as I did for about 10 minutes.

OH my &*!%(&^ GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ran around the house screaming in joy!!!!!!!!

I have begged my parents to let me have that has my 19th birthday present and as my christmas present! I was saving up to go to the WolfCon convention but oh GOD! that pales in comparison!

Please GOD! don't let tickets run out before i can book it!
          I will actually break down and cry if tickets run out!

A word of warning... don't take a big gulp of diet coke when you click on the link! i nearly choked!
          Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
          Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
          Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            I think that I can't get the picture of Jack rolling down a hill calling "As you wish," out of my head.
            LOL .... oh that is so funny ... that movie will never be the same for me ... will always see Jack in it instead

Comment

I normally do not open spoiler .... I am so glad I opened that one .... I am so coming ... rushes to Gabit site

Comment

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG

LOL4JACK, runs around like chicken that just got it's head cut...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

May I get mad at RDA for doing this over there and not here? No, I'm happy for all the fans who will have this opportunity.

Comment

I know that is such great great event of a milestone ... Gabit really made a good one here and it is all going for a good charity too

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                      Hi Catysg1, I'm new to this forum but not new to this ship...I just watched 5 of your vids...AWESOME!!!!...LOL
                      you have come to the right place .... WELCOME

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                        It was snookums. That's what I heard, and that's what the subtitles said. And yes, I know both could be wrong.

But I rewound and rewatched that a few times, cos I was finally hearing Jack say "Yahsureyoubetcha". So I'm sure that's what I heard.

It makes me crack up, though. "Yahsureyoubetcha snookums!"

PS, i loved how Sam went "Yahsureyoyubetcha" when leaving with Thor in 'Small Victories'.

I believe ya. Now I'm wondering if that's some sort of catch phrase from the Sven and Ole(or similar) jokes and stories. It would seem odd for him to call her an endearing name unless it was in such a context, as he's very careful with those regs. (darn)

After finally viewing the transcript --it shows this word in a list of things describing Minn.
                        Last edited by Gatetrixer; 12 May 2006, 09:42 AM.

Comment

wow, wow and more wow. thank you so much for the link

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Alright guys, looks like you've reeled in another one

Welcome to the thread!

Happy Posting
                            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Thanks you guys...I'm soooo glad to be here, with people sharing the same fandom & dreams...I'll enjoy it, yeahsureyabetcha!!!

Comment

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY THUNKING BUCKETS !!! RDA is doing a convention With AT !!! OMFG !!!!! When ? Where ? How ? Why ? ***Faints with excitement***
                                Last edited by Lady_E; 12 May 2006, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X