• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatebee
    NOT HER CO ANY MORE .... THEY CAN HAVE FUN
    *super sexy grin*

they really need a smiley like that.

wait, they do!

-->

so, jack's not her commanding officer anymore... wonder what kind of FUN they can have together?

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
      Sally,

Yeah, same thing. They should have just given all four spots to Amanda. The Browder & Black segments were kind of wasted. Chris was at least funny.

What did CJ say? Don't remember reading that. I'm up to this point in the thread after getting back this afternoon from 3 1/2 cable-less, computer-less days out of town. Was on briefly earlier today and couldn't figure out what had happened to make so many posts that I missed. Now I know!!!!!!Squeeee!!!

BTW, could MS maybe be on that time off he said he was taking where he will not be on some episodes? Just wondered if that's why he wasn't on Monday night.

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
        hey guys,
        it's been fab reading every-ones posts and the general lightness that is flowing through the forum.
        I am still over the moon about RDA coming back and can't wait.

I just want though to see their first kiss,no au no pretend just THAT KISS

I WILL be very happy if they play it as they have been seeing each other,but i feel as we have all waited so long that when the final moment that it happens all of just will be jumping up and down screaming until our voices are lost.

Not sure how they will play it as long as it does happen in the end then i'm happy with that.

i need shippy fanfic now any recomendations?

wynterxx
        i want to see their first kiss too!

i can imagine that it would start out like the AUsam/jack kiss from 'pov'. then, it would become the SUPER CHARGED passionate 'grace' kiss... takes moment to breath

i just want to see a kiss between them that'll melt all the plastic on our tvs! lips touch, the spark becomes a fire, shippers melt into a pile of heart-shaped goo. life is good.

sally
        Last edited by majorsal; 05 April 2006, 10:08 PM.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          What did CJ say? Don't remember reading that. I'm up to this point in the thread after getting back this afternoon from 3 1/2 cable-less, computer-less days out of town. Was on briefly earlier today and couldn't figure out what had happened to make so many posts that I missed. Now I know!!!!!!Squeeee!!!

BTW, could MS maybe be on that time off he said he was taking where he will not be on some episodes? Just wondered if that's why he wasn't on Monday night.
          Here's the link to a post that had a full transcription:
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=26518
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

Now, back to our regularly scheduled couple.... TPTB at SG-1 better do everything to NOT be subtle LOL!! We want the whole she-bang!
            well, she-bang. and he-bang. and they-bang. i'll stop now.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              well, she-bang. and he-bang. and they-bang. i'll stop now.

sally
              PG Forum.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                We must all be resting up after the big SQUEEEEEE
                well, for me, i came to the shipper thread late because i'd gotten behind on the sam thread.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  well, for me, i came to the shipper thread late because i'd gotten behind on the sam thread.

sally
                  Are they going insane there too?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
                    Having puter troubles? This may be why...

Page Cannot Be Displayed
                    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. High frequency squeeing by Sam and Jack shippers has caused interference.

Please try the following:
                    • Click the Refresh button, or try posting again later.
                    • If you typed the word squee in the post, replace it with a similar word.
                    • To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Ship Allowances. On the Jack and Sam tab, click squee filter. The settings should match those provided by your local area J/S shipper team (J/SST).
                    • See if your settings are being detected. You can set your computer to examine your ship and automatically discover if it is squee worthy or not.
                    1. Click the Tools menu, and then click TPTB.
                    2. On the Together tab, click Heck Yes!
                    3. Select The Way It Should Be, and click Resove it Already.
                    • Some sites require squee frequency security. Click the Help menu and then click About Squeeing to determine what strength security you have installed.
                    • If you are trying to reach a site full of happy squeer’s make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Squee Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for a little, a lot, or massive amounts of squeeing.
                    • Click the Jack and Sam Forever button to try another link.
                    GL71

lol! that's GREAT!!

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                      I'm a little behind on reading my e-mail this week. Just opened an e-
                      mail from the SciFi Channel, that was sent on Monday, that includes this
                      information:

STARGATE SG-1 MONDAY

Shippers' Favorites

This week, catch four episodes that feature O'Neill and Carter
                      getting up close and personal. Tune in each Monday for a different
                      themed four-play of the best of SG-1!

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
                      thanks, morjana!

sam and jack, getting up close and personal, eh?

*sighs*

YEP!

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                        Are they going insane there too?
                        yes, but for different reasons.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jades
                          Here's the links consolidated if anyone needs them. Thanks parsifal for uploading them.

[
                          Thank you so much for posting the links.

Bless you!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                            Hi SueKay,

How does this work? I thought these did not allow multiple callers.

I had offered a conference call number, it's a US number, toll free for US, for those out of the US, they could use a Skype to dial-in.

It's not a computer call, so you can have the quality of a real phone call and not have any computer connection problems, nor probelms with headsets or anything else.

We use this system in my office to have large phone calls between big groups and all countries and some of us have our personal number due to the amount of conferences that we have.

The list that I had already was:

* Trupi
                            * Gatebee
                            * Story*in*your*eyes
                            * Sam Carter
                            * SqueeG-1

Additionally I can see that also Pittsburgirl would like to join and I'm almost sure of Nell and SG-1Fanintn

Let me know what do people prefer, a phone call connection or a computer connection.

Love to all... and long live the Ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I'm tempted to do the MSN conference. PLEASE TAKE NO OFFENSE LOL4JACK! It's just that MSN is free and i live in the UK so a call to America would be expensiiiiiiive! IF someone can tell me how much it would probably cost i may reconsider it (its just that my phone bills of late have been pretty huge!)

Who knows! i may end up doing both!
                            Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              I read somewhere that J/D fans said "you two" could mean another twosome(guess who?). Maybe they were joking, though.
                              I am going to pretend I didn't see this.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                gwen -
                                Spoiler:
                                I felt like SVU was using it more as work partners, not as people who cared for each other. The end scenes were killing me. I was hoping one of them would actually admit something!! lol, a girl can dream. It would have been great timing, but SVU is not writing Mariska's pregnancy into the show

Now, back to our regularly scheduled couple.... TPTB at SG-1 better do everything to NOT be subtle LOL!! We want the whole she-bang!
                                TPTB better deliver this time or the shippers might storm the studio for real this time. There should be no reason for them to be subtle with the
                                Spoiler:
                                regs out of the way.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X