This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats On Post 5300, suekay!
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Congrats Sue on 5300 posts!!

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
      http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah

Congratulations sueKay on 5300 posts
        Sam's checking weather.com because she and Jack are going fishing.

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Okay...for those outside the US, I propose either a yahoo or an msn conference call.

Requirements - the most up-to-date installations of both messengers with skype or their equivalents. That and the all important headset.

This would be FREE for ALL I know cos I talked to GateBee on yahoo for a couple of hours a few months back

So...who's up for an online conference call?

sueKay(if she gets a new headset)

add your name!!
          Hi SueKay,

How does this work? I thought these did not allow multiple callers.

I had offered a conference call number, it's a US number, toll free for US, for those out of the US, they could use a Skype to dial-in.

It's not a computer call, so you can have the quality of a real phone call and not have any computer connection problems, nor probelms with headsets or anything else.

We use this system in my office to have large phone calls between big groups and all countries and some of us have our personal number due to the amount of conferences that we have.

The list that I had already was:

* Trupi
          * Gatebee
          * Story*in*your*eyes
          * Sam Carter
          * SqueeG-1

Additionally I can see that also Pittsburgirl would like to join and I'm almost sure of Nell and SG-1Fanintn

Let me know what do people prefer, a phone call connection or a computer connection.

Love to all... and long live the Ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Where is auralan these days? I haven't seen her around here for a very long time and miss her insight. The reason I ask is because we need the sides for ep 200! I think I'll try pm'img her and see how to get them.

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

sides?

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                sides?
                I think SugarShaker is still suffering from the Shippy Monday effect, The "S" day

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Hi SueKay,

How does this work? I thought these did not allow multiple callers.

I had offered a conference call number, it's a US number, toll free for US, for those out of the US, they could use a Skype to dial-in.

It's not a computer call, so you can have the quality of a real phone call and not have any computer connection problems, nor probelms with headsets or anything else.

We use this system in my office to have large phone calls between big groups and all countries and some of us have our personal number due to the amount of conferences that we have.

The list that I had already was:

* Trupi
                  * Gatebee
                  * Story*in*your*eyes
                  * Sam Carter
                  * SqueeG-1

Additionally I can see that also Pittsburgirl would like to join and I'm almost sure of Nell and SG-1Fanintn

Let me know what do people prefer, a phone call connection or a computer connection.

Love to all... and long live the Ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'll admit it. I'm confused. What is all this about?!

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                    sides?
                    'Sides' are small excerpts of the scripts for people to use for auditions. This is where we found out the info about Kerry's speech to Jack, and various other important moments.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                        Ok I'll admit it. I'm confused. What is all this about?!
                        In three words, we are trying to have a "Super PhoneCall between Shippers" ... Ok, four words

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                          I think SugarShaker is still suffering from the Shippy Monday effect, The "S" day
                          Actually I'm not. I'm sort of sane (more or less ). IIRC, the sides are the scripts that actors audition from, and they follow closely the dialogue as it's actually going to take place. Back when we first heard about Threads, auralan managed to get her hands on a copy and it spelled out the scenes where

Spoiler:

Sam goes to Jack's house and Kerry is there and Sam's reaction including getting the call about Jacob
                          Jacob dying
                          Kerry telling Jack he has "issues" and then breaking it off

to a T. It was like having a window into the future and we had lots of fun discussing it all back in the day.

If we can get them for the episodes where Jack comes back we should be able to determine pretty acurately (I believe) what's going to happen, but of course it would mean major spoilers. There's some way you can get them off the Internet, but they cost $. I'm not sure how much.

I'll e-mail auralan and see if she can tell me.

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            'Sides' are small excerpts of the scripts for people to use for auditions. This is where we found out the info about Kerry's speech to Jack, and various other important moments.
                            Whoops! Didn't see that Bev had already posted. Thanks!

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Hey, isn't today when RDA returns to the set to begin shooting? I thought I read somewhere that it was. Also, catch this: there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on the sci-fi site about his return. You'd think they'd at least mention it for cryin' out loud!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                                Actually I'm not. I'm sort of sane (more or less ). IIRC, the sides are the scripts that actors audition from, and they follow closely the dialogue as it's actually going to take place. Back when we first heard about Threads, auralan managed to get her hands on a copy and it spelled out the scenes where

Spoiler:

Sam goes to Jack's house and Kerry is there and Sam's reaction including getting the call about Jacob
                                Jacob dying
                                Kerry telling Jack he has "issues" and then breaking it off

to a T. It was like having a window into the future and we had lots of fun discussing it all back in the day.

If we can get them for the episodes where Jack comes back we should be able to determine pretty acurately (I believe) what's going to happen, but of course it would mean major spoilers. There's some way you can get them off the Internet, but they cost $. I'm not sure how much.

I'll e-mail auralan and see if she can tell me.
                                I remember when I first started coming to GW, there was this website where people that had auditioned for certain parts would post them, but I can't find it

Comment

Working...
                                X