This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaithStars

I've been thinking as to where the possible *KISS* could take place, here are some of my choices:

1. Off-world/ possible rescue mission(although neither one of them need to be rescued) perhaps a close call......

2. On the Base/ trying to be professional yet, gives in to the feeling sam's office(away from prying eyes)

3. Off-base/ on a "date", having missed eachother during the time apart(assuming they have been together since fishing trip)
    i was thinking about this this morning (i used to think there was a word 'smorning' *for this morning* ) and i did #2 AND #3.

sam and jack flirted on base, and then jack asked her out on their official first date. before jack leaves her lab, though, sam stops him and says she doesn't want to be nervous 'during' the date... she knows their first kiss will be on her mind all night. she says this to jack and her and jack share their first kiss right there. *sighs*

then jack picked sam up and they 'both' admired what the other one looked like. they went to 'martinelli's', dressed sexy. they danced, but just being in one anothers close proximity... jack said they should go back to sam's place NOW. they did. when they were in her kitchen (they're both nervous again because they both knew they were going home to make love for their first time), sam says, 'so, what would you like to drink?' and then quickly adds, 'and what would you like for breakfast?'. jack smiles *THAT* smile (because he knows sam just said YES ), and says 'you'. they kiss and.... and daniel calls sam early in the morning and jack answers the phone. sam's lying half on him and is exhausted. and jack's proud of it. he tells daniel to bugger off and call sam later.

i'll stop now because i could go on and on.

sally
    Last edited by majorsal; 06 April 2006, 05:03 PM.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Just thought I'd make a pic in honor of Monday night's Squee-Fest and and all the squeeeeing about to come....

TY Mala .... squeeeeeee town

Comment

Wow Sally, that's uh........considerably more than a kiss I really like the "dinner and dancing".......*sigh*......old fashioned romance.

Question for this thread:

Ultimately, what do we want?(as for what we could get in five episodes)
        Do we want to start from the begining?......See the first kiss/date/declaration and go from there?(sweet and lovely, but not reaching a certain level of commitment)........Or....Do we want to know that they have been together this whole time?.....Know that they didn't waste a chance and possibly get more out of our scenes?(getting caught by daniel/teal'c...deeper romantic declaration)....

Happy Posting
        It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

FCOL ... I hope they did not waste a year of hugging and kissing ....

I would assume Jack being Jack would have acted immediately...

S10 is showing to everyone how they are now and how lovely they are

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
            ok to whom do we send addresses too ... now I am getting excited about all this squeeeeeing about to happen
            Well, if you have an AIM id, send it to me. You have to then be logged on to AIM, and I will invite you into the room. Simple!

If you don't have AIM, you can download it free from here: http://www.aim.com/

Token ~

Comment

Wow Sally, that's uh........considerably more than a kiss I really like the "dinner and dancing".......*sigh*......old fashioned romance.

Do we want to start from the begining?......See the first kiss/date/declaration and go from there?(sweet and lovely, but not reaching a certain level of commitment)........Or....Do we want to know that they have been together this whole time?.....Know that they didn't waste a chance and possibly get more out of our scenes?(getting caught by daniel/teal'c...deeper romantic declaration)....

Happy Posting
              As much as I would like to think they haven't wasted a year, I would like to see the start of the relationship.

I've waited a long time to see that intense, take-your-breath-away moment when 10 years of desire washes over them both, and the boundaries they have kept are broken by overwhelming wave of their selfless love.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Well, if you have an AIM id, send it to me. You have to then be logged on to AIM, and I will invite you into the room. Simple!

If you don't have AIM, you can download it free from here: http://www.aim.com/
                I have aol ... sent you my id

Comment

cute az can be- If only they could come up a happy medium.....but if wishes were.........you know the rest

dipsofjazz- All of the above!?......LOL .....Dare to dream, my friend....dare to dream. Three romantic and passionate kisses in season Ten, would, I'm sure......cause mass hysteria and heart attacks for most that ever wanted to see those two happy.

Oddly enough, that could be one way of getting rid of the pesky shippers...

Keep those penguins ready

Happy Posting
                  I definitely wouldn't be running away with three passionate kisses...I might hyperventilate and die for awhile but then I'd ascend and come back once more lol

Penguins???

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    I have RDA's signature on mine. If you look here you'll see the wall behind my computer with my favourite pictures. I also have a picture of me with Amanda from Gabit last year.
                    Those look great...I only have my RDA pic that I spent a bzillion dollars on lol...so worth it...I have my autographs from the con I attended but I need so many frames, I'll have to go hunting for good decent but cheap frames all the same

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      i was thinking about this this morning (i used to think there was a word 'smorning' *for this morning* ) and i did #2 AND #3.

sam and jack flirted on base, and then jack asked her out on their official first date. before jack leaves her lab, though, sam stops him and says she doesn't want to be nervous 'during' the date... she knows their first kiss will be on her mind all night. she says this to jack and her and jack share their first kiss right there. *sighs*

then jack picked sam up and they 'both' admired what the other one looked like. they went to 'martinelli's', dressed sexy. they danced, but just being in one anothers close proximity... jack said they should go back to sam's place NOW. they did. when they were in her kitchen (they're both nervous again because they both knew they were going home to make love for their first time), sam says, 'so, what would you like to drink?' and then quickly adds, 'and what would you like for breakfast?'. jack smiles *THAT* smile (because he knows sam just said YES ), and says 'you'. they kiss and.... and daniel calls sam early in the morning and jack answers the phone. sam's lying half on him and is exhausted. and jack's proud of it. he tells daniel to bugger off and call sam later.

i'll stop now because i could go on and on.

sally
                      LOL! That's funny! You need to write a fanfic Sally!!

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Happy Posting
                        Woah. Big question...

Well...the whole first real kiss and 'I Love You' woud be nice. But then I'm a hopeless romantic so...
                        Realistically I want to know they've been together this whole time. Not married together but at least forming a deep lasting relationship. That after everything they went through and gave up was worth it and now they're happy.

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

i just need to let this out of my system...

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

i was just thinking about rda returning and ship coming back!!

sally, exciting about season 10!
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                            Woah. Big question...

Well...the whole first real kiss and 'I Love You' woud be nice. But then I'm a hopeless romantic so...
                            Realistically I want to know they've been together this whole time. Not married together but at least forming a deep lasting relationship. That after everything they went through and gave up was worth it and now they're happy.
                            I think tv has overkilled the whole "I love you"...now if Jack says it whoa....but not the whole "I love you too"...blah.....they need to be themselves...you know like in D&C when Jack said "I care about her, a lot more than I'm supposed to" now that's love lol.

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                              Woah. Big question...

Same here. It would be cool if one of the eps featured a wedding, but I think that's out of the question.

btw, what has exactly been said about RDA coming back? I know he's in a few eps (like the 200th) and that
                              Spoiler:
                              he'll be in Atlantis,
                              but what else? Or is that it?

I put the spoiler tags in just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                I have RDA's signature on mine. If you look here you'll see the wall behind my computer with my favourite pictures. I also have a picture of me with Amanda from Gabit last year.

Nice piccies. I have one of RDA from the same shoot, just different pose. *sigh*

Hmmm, I don't know how to answer the question from before. I'd like to see the ship at the beginning, but I doubt TPTB will give it the screen time it deserves. And it would be sad to think they might have been pining for a year. I'll have to think on this some more.
                                sig by PM

Comment

Working...
                                X