• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GWENHWYFAR!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      I leave for a few days and the thread is on the second page! Bump! I'm home! WooHoo!
      Welcome home, trupi!!! Scroll back to Tuesday, April 18 for news about Stargate SG-1's 200th episode celebration!!
      sigpic

Comment

Um what's this I hear about an extended Treads? What have I missed? Which version is on the Aus season 8 dox set?

Not that I'd be able to see it for a while. I've only just started getting the dvds, and am only up to season 3 (it's all I can afford).

Speaking of which, in 'Politics', did anyone esle notice that Jack seemed stuck on the notion that he and Sam were engaged in that other reality?

Comment

Happy birthday gwenhwyfar!!!!!!

Sam: "So Jack, did you hear? Its gwenhwyfar's birthday today!"

Jack: "Yep! Thats why i've just been shopping. We're gonna throw a huge party for her."

*munch munch munch* "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWENHWYFAR!!!!!!!!"

Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
          Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
          Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Sam: Jack... don't look now but there seems to be a hoarde of shippers runing towards us...

and look... it looks like theyre walking along hand in hand (okay so that may just be my shippy brain taking over but hey... a girl can dream can't she?!)

Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWENHWYFAR!!!!!!

you have the same birthday as my mum
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy birthday to sueKay's mum too!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWENHWYFAR

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                    Um what's this I hear about an extended Treads? What have I missed? Which version is on the Aus season 8 dox set?

Not that I'd be able to see it for a while. I've only just started getting the dvds, and am only up to season 3 (it's all I can afford).

Speaking of which, in 'Politics', did anyone esle notice that Jack seemed stuck on the notion that he and Sam were engaged in that other reality?
                    yeah i noticed that to. maybe he's thinking "i wish" well we can dream i suppose

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong

Oh yes! It's my favourite part of that episode. I think that it's probably one of the first times that Jack really began to look at Sam in that way.
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

A brand new video for the shippers

"No promises" Shayne Ward

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/StargateSG1.html

Roll on season 10

Caty

Comment

Lovely vid Caty!! That's a nice song for them!

Comment

Happy Birthday qwenhwyfar!!!!!!!!!!

*singing*.....Happy Birthday to you...*voice cracks*.......Happy Birthday to you....*off key*......Happy Birthday dear qwenhwyfar......*looses breath*....Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!........btw, your dialog under the pic was too funny!

hopalong- Oh yeah, Jack was definately stuck on other reality's engagment. Had me Laughing for a minute when I first saw the episode

Sam Carter- Just don't let Jack cook at qwenhwyfar's party.....we'll end up with "Beer Omlette".() *Snickers at pic.....a hoard of shippers running towards us*....Nice!

catysg1- I have seen a lot of your videos and I loved them all! Keep up the great work!

Happy Posting
                            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                              I'm sorry...there is no better word.....SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I'm so excited! Season 10, HURRY UP! That was great! Thank you!!! It made my day!
                              I went to the link but it didn't work, can anyone please let me know?
                              Ta
                              hang on I will find the original link

Comment

sarah_uk, is this what you're looking for:

http://vancouver.ctv.ca/streamnews.jsp?id=/news/streaming_news.htm

Click on the button that says CTV news, and then click Tuesday, and go to, I think it was, 52 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X