This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    I am going to pretend I didn't see this.
    me 2!
    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      I read somewhere that J/D fans said "you two" could mean another twosome(guess who?). Maybe they were joking, though.
      They must have been! If I remember correctly, the whole conversation was about Jack and Sam, the other person's name was never mentioned at all. Serious telepathy would have to have been involved to justify a sudden change in subject....
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Mirth, you really are an optimist! LOL

Yeah, I'm on the bandwagon myself .........Although,I'm still not gonna give my optimism free and total reign. If I had to put it in terms of percentages, I'd say I was.....85 percent Excited/Optimistic for S/J S10.........and 15 percent cautious/prepared for little in the way of their relationship.

I don't want the writers to make the Sam and Jack involvment too casual(i.e..ALL fun, friends with benefits). I don't want the writers to make it too serious all at once either(marriage and pregnancy). I want to see emotional depth ('cause, lets face it....Sam and Jack were always about more than just "Having fun"). In my opinion, Sam and Jack have been in love for at least the past five years or so. I do want to see them happy with eachother, it was always great to see them humorus and light. Yes, I want to see the attraction/heat. I would like the writers to bring the relationship out into the open(at least open to Daniel and Teal'c). As I have stated before, one(or more, up to writers) romantic and passionate kiss. The kind of kiss where there is no mistaking the meaning(I love you, I'm proud of you, I fear for you..yet believe in you, I never want to loose you, etc....etc....)

If(and I mean if) this is the last season then, make the last scene between these two characters(not for the show) clear that the future between them holds a real life and then let the viewers imagination take it from there(possible marriage, possibly children)......

Happy Posting
        Last edited by FaithStars; 06 April 2006, 07:13 AM.
        It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

I almost forgot-

I would like to join this conference call, if it was done over msn. I don't have head sets....could have gotten them if I didn't have Easter, a Bridal shower present, A wedding present and an upcoming trip to pay for

Whoever said that life got easier as you get older...LIED!!!!!

Happy Posting
          It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            i want to see their first kiss too!

i can imagine that it would start out like the AUsam/jack kiss from 'pov'. then, it would become the SUPER CHARGED passionate 'grace' kiss... takes moment to breath

i just want to see a kiss between them that'll melt all the plastic on our tvs! lips touch, the spark becomes a fire, shippers melt into a pile of heart-shaped goo. life is good.

sally
            I would also like to see the first kiss. i have to say i'd imagine it would be pretty passionate after all these years of wanting to be together but being unable to. hopefully we'll get to see the kiss one day

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
              I almost forgot-

I would like to join this conference call, if it was done over msn. I don't have head sets....could have gotten them if I didn't have Easter, a Bridal shower present, A wedding present and an upcoming trip to pay for

Whoever said that life got easier as you get older...LIED!!!!!

Happy Posting
              Yup life doesnt get any easier. Seeing as im only 22 that's a scary thought I'd like to join the conference call on msn too, cause its cheaper and if it was at a time when im not working. Anyone now when it is yet? I dont have a head set either, im going to try and get one though. But i'll do that tomorrow, enjoying my easter holidays as im off uni at the mo, and i've got a day off work too so im watching season 5 just finished watching ascension. ah, i love stargate. hehe

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Scifi girl.....I'll be 27 this year and all I have to say is.....be afraid, be very afraid! ....LOL!

Oh, and who's bright idea was it to make sure that time starts speeding up as you approach 30? (not that I'm afraid of turning 30, mind you )

Sam and Jack..........*thinking positive thoughts*................

Happy Posting

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  well, she-bang. and he-bang. and they-bang. i'll stop now.

sally
                  LOL, I wondered how long it would take for someone to turn that phrase around

Comment

Scifi girl.....I'll be 27 this year and all I have to say is.....be afraid, be very afraid! ....LOL!

Oh, and who's bright idea was it to make sure that time starts speeding up as you approach 30? (not that I'm afraid of turning 30, mind you )

Sam and Jack..........*thinking positive thoughts*................

Happy Posting
                    Gee thanks faithstars was that meant to make me feel better, im now at the point of being terrified lol. i dont have a problem with getting older, i look young for my age

Sam & Jack forever. I hope.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                      LOL, I wondered how long it would take for someone to turn that phrase around
                      I had been thinking the same thing as Sally but I hadn't wanted to say anything...

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Hey all

((((((((SHIPPERS)))))))))

Thankies for all the congrats and green and shippy stuff

LOL4JACK - I was proposing a computer call, because A - some phones can't support conference calls, B - I doubt my mum would let me phone the USA, cos it's expensive enough to phone other people in my area!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Hey all

((((((((SHIPPERS)))))))))

Thankies for all the congrats and green and shippy stuff

LOL4JACK - I was proposing a computer call, because A - some phones can't support conference calls, B - I doubt my mum would let me phone the USA, cos it's expensive enough to phone other people in my area!
                          Oh no! did I miss a milestone?! I'm so sorry sueKay!!

Ha! That reminds me of the time my mother freaked because I had to call Quebec (I live in the US.) to fix my Stargate Magazine subscription!

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I'm glad I could help Actually, I'm not afraid of getting older either,I think the best is yet to come....

I've been thinking as to where the possible *KISS* could take place, here are some of my choices:

1. Off-world/ possible rescue mission(although neither one of them need to be rescued) perhaps a close call......

2. On the Base/ trying to be professional yet, gives in to the feeling sam's office(away from prying eyes)

3. Off-base/ on a "date", having missed eachother during the time apart(assuming they have been together since fishing trip)

hmm..........there are many ways they could run with this. As long as the Kiss is not....A: Alternate reality S/J......B: Some form of "goodbye"......C: Just " having fun", casual relationship thing......

Happy Posting

Comment

I'm glad I could help Actually, I'm not afraid of getting older either,I think the best is yet to come....

I've been thinking as to where the possible *KISS* could take place, here are some of my choices:

1. Off-world/ possible rescue mission(although neither one of them need to be rescued) perhaps a close call......

2. On the Base/ trying to be professional yet, gives in to the feeling sam's office(away from prying eyes)

3. Off-base/ on a "date", having missed eachother during the time apart(assuming they have been together since fishing trip)

hmm..........there are many ways they could run with this. As long as the Kiss is not....A: Alternate reality S/J......B: Some form of "goodbye"......C: Just " having fun", casual relationship thing......

Happy Posting

I'm just so excited about our S/J that I've been having a little mini marathon of all my favorite S/J episodes from seasons 7&8 since yesterday!!!!!
                              *Squeeeeeeeeeeeee*
                              I'm at New Order now!!!!!

Ahhhhh......Lovin the old moments and bring on the new!!!!!!

Comment

LOL, k8tbug1........excited.......never would have thought it!

I'm excited too, but I don't have time to watch my stargate dvds.....I try to on a day off. Maybe this weekend....*sighs, half grin on face*.....that would be nice.

Happy Posting

*Dolly's "Working 9 to 5" playing in the background*.......

(more like "Working 5:30am to 5".....lol!)

Comment

Working...
                                X