This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoser
    You know it wouldn't take but a second to make shippers happy - Just Sam hanging up the phone, Daniel raising his eyebrows in query and Sam saying "Jack".
    Of course I want much more but just to toss us a bone wouldn't kill them and it would leave any and almost all possibilities open.
    A pox on TPTB and their all houses, metaphorically of course!
    Exactly and thats my problem with them right now. It wouldn't take much, I would just like confirmation.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

IMO in this new epi 9.20
      Spoiler:
      nothing about S&J, because TPTB no need this ship, or some worse things ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
        Yep. Amanda was speaking with Martin Wood and the last set of sparks weren't supposed to happen and she jumped and grabbed onto Rick. *sigh* They're too cute together on screen.
        Yeah Amanda said she was distracted by that little shippy moment

Originally posted by nell
        Hi Shippers!!
        I'm ready to drive up to Philadelphia to meet LOL4JACK, sugarshaker, and trupi to watch Season 9 Finale together!! We have laptops, DVD players, Seasons 1-8 DVDs, blue and red jello and we're full of SQUEEs and THUNKS!! We'll be in touch tonight!!! nell

P.S. **fingers crossed** that TPTB come to their senses and give us a little Ship!!

Mr. President, we have a situation here! We need Ship and we need it now! We're talking a galactical emergency!
        I agree General Hammond. Shippers without Ship is more frightening than Replicators!!
        More frightening than the Ori!!
        Wraiths?? They will run at the sight of Shippers without Ship!!
        Hey, I have an idea!!
        I don't know if Rodney is the best choice for Ship ideas!!
        O'Neill and Colonel Carter are the best to decide the fate of their Ship.
        Somewhere in a Pentagon General's quarters in Washington, D.C. we hear soft murmurs. (No, these are PG murmurs!!)
        Sam, let's commandeer the Season 9 Finale! Let's give the Shippers what they crave and deserve!!!
        Jack, that's a plan!!
        C'mere, Sam. I love you!
        omg that was great! have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
          I haven't posted here in a while but I'm bringing you a post Ripple Effect fic so i hope you'll forgive me: No Alternative
          *contented sigh*

Vicky - I think you've managed the impossible and stopped me ranting about *that*RE
          Spoiler:
          almost kiss

I love the way that Jack responds - puts everything back into perspective.

No Alternative
          Spoiler:
          "You had feelings for him, and don't try to deny it....Maybe not romantic feelings and maybe those feelings weren't all yours, but you still considered him a friend."

Nice job. Shippers - go read it if you haven't already! It'll leave you
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Hi chums.
            I was watching 'Tangent' earlier, as this is an episode I enjoy. There is a great scene at the beginning after the opening credits, when General Vidrine asks Teal'c how well the X-301 flies. I have a wee bit of the transcript here...

[O'Neill, Daniel, Carter, Teal'c, Hammond and Vidrine are still standing on runway 18. Teal'c approaches with a helmet in his hand. The Glider is behind him.]

VIDRINE
            I always like to get a view of the man in the cockpit. How does she fly, Son?

TEAL'C
            The vehicle preformed within the expected parameters.

O'NEILL
            WOO-HOO!
            (The Generals look at Jack) Sorry, Sir. I couldn't help but get caught up in Teal'c's enthusiasm.

If you watch this bit, Sam is standing behind the Generals and Jack. She is grinning, and you see Jack turn around to see if she liked his joke.

It's not very much, but I enjoy seeing these little shippy bits....the looks, a touch etc.

There are lots of these little moments throughout the series, and many of them are in the background.

Are there any favourite little moments like the above that you (all shippers) would like to mention?
            I just watched Full Circle. the scene where Sam and Jack were invited to a wedding was so cute. Jack looked so nervous I wonder how he would ask her out on a date? Just 2 friends going to wedding!

Comment

The little moment I have to mention is in Enemies.

It's when Jack and Jacob are talking about Jacob saying they wern't going to make it. Jack says next time they'd have to wait and see before jumping to conclusions.

Jacob says: "And blow the last chance I'll ever have to be right?"
              Jack: "What?"
              Sam walks by and says: "Welcome to my life!" With this cute grin.

Jack looks after her and exclaims what again.

I love his confused look and how he and Jacob got along so well. Like father-in-law and son-in-law...

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Those were the days.Now we cannot even get a
                Spoiler:
                Jack mention.At least Season 9 ends tonight.Maybe there will be some hope for Season 10.We should be hearing some news regarding Season 10 now that 9 is done.

Comment

Greetings, I'm in the Philly area! Sugarshaker and I are waiting for trupi and LOL4JACK to join us. WE WANT SHIP. WE WANT SHIP. WE WANT SHIP!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Greetings, I'm in the Philly area! Sugarshaker and I are waiting for trupi and LOL4JACK to join us. WE WANT SHIP. WE WANT SHIP. WE WANT SHIP!!!

enjoy!
                    sigpic

Comment

Shippy hugs everyone!

Nell and I are in the hotel waiting for trupi and LOL4JACK to get here. We're holding out hope for SOME shippy moment tonight - a phone call, a mention of Jack, scenes from next season, ANYTHING! For tried and true shippers like us, hope springs eternal. We'll check in with you all later.

sigpic
                      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Are there any favourite little moments like the above that you (all shippers) would like to mention?
                        I love the little scene in 'Secrets' when Jack and Sam are walking together in Washington, they just seem to be comfortable around one another and it really shows how far they'd come in the season and a half since their first meeting.

I also like Jack's reaction to the Entity using Sam's name in the episode of the same name. I also loved the way the Entity was able to tell after a short time observing them that, of all the people at the SGC, Sam would be the one that they would all have the most trouble killing.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                          Shippy hugs everyone!

Nell and I are in the hotel waiting for trupi and LOL4JACK to get here. We're holding out hope for SOME shippy moment tonight - a phone call, a mention of Jack, scenes from next season, ANYTHING! For tried and true shippers like us, hope springs eternal. We'll check in with you all later.
                          Hi! And Hi to Nell too!

Have fun and please do check in later!

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                            oh i loved that
                            Spoiler:
                            miniaturisation
                            thing. i laughed so much. you thought he was gonna come up with something really clever and then... that!!!

I loved it when
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam & Daniel started poking each other
                            . So funny!

Spoiler:
                            Vala's back next week
                            , i wish they'd bring Jack back!!!!
                            Omg Omg Omg when he finally amitted it i was like THANK GOD, my palms were sweating so much, it was sooo sweet i must have watched this episode 100 times over and over again!! i am not a romantic person at all but i thought WOW!!

universe_cat

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Those were the days.Now we cannot even get a
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack mention.At least Season 9 ends tonight.Maybe there will be some hope for Season 10.We should be hearing some news regarding Season 10 now that 9 is done.
                              At least when Mulder left the show, Scully didn't act like he had dropped off the face of the Earth.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hope you all have a great time, sounds like fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X