This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    Nothing shippy. It was the scene where Sam and Merrin started the generator for the first time. The crew had rigged the desk to actually shake and had not told AT or BI. They really were surprised. Apparently AT loves it when they do tings like that.
    Yes, I am sitting here with my IC Seasons 3 and 4...
    Never trust a techie! (I speak from experience, I know quite a few.)
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
      Nothing shippy. It was the scene where Sam and Merrin started the generator for the first time. The crew had rigged the desk to actually shake and had not told AT or BI. They really were surprised. Apparently AT loves it when they do tings like that.
      Yes, I am sitting here with my IC Seasons 3 and 4...
      It's always nice hearing about stories of what happens on the set.
      http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
      Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

I haven't posted here in a while but I'm bringing you a post Ripple Effect fic so i hope you'll forgive me: No Alternative

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          speaking of fan fic. has anyone been reading "alternate politics" on ff.net? i'm just curious because i haven't seen it updated in a while, and i'm wondering whats goin' on there.

EDIT: OMG! how the heck did i get to 1700 posts!?! woooo!
          Can't green you, but CONGRATULATIONS!
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
            I haven't posted here in a while but I'm bringing you a post Ripple Effect fic so i hope you'll forgive me: No Alternative
            Wonderful fic! Just what we all need right now!
            always and forever

Comment

REMEMBER THIS

Hey, Sam, what your next plan?
              I going to Washington.
              oy!?
              Jack prepare wedding with me!
              Surpise!
              realy?
              Yes!

wait in september 2006

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav

REMEMBER THIS

Hey, Sam, what your next plan?
                I going to Washington.
                oy!?
                Jack prepare wedding with me!
                Surpise!
                realy?
                Yes!

wait in september 2006

Aww. Looking forward to when that happens! It's good to be positive, right?
                always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                  Aww. Looking forward to when that happens! It's good to be positive, right?

sigpic

Comment

Hi Shippers!!
                    I'm ready to drive up to Philadelphia to meet LOL4JACK, sugarshaker, and trupi to watch Season 9 Finale together!! We have laptops, DVD players, Seasons 1-8 DVDs, blue and red jello and we're full of SQUEEs and THUNKS!! We'll be in touch tonight!!! nell

P.S. **fingers crossed** that TPTB come to their senses and give us a little Ship!!

Mr. President, we have a situation here! We need Ship and we need it now! We're talking a galactical emergency!
                    I agree General Hammond. Shippers without Ship is more frightening than Replicators!!
                    More frightening than the Ori!!
                    Wraiths?? They will run at the sight of Shippers without Ship!!
                    Hey, I have an idea!!
                    I don't know if Rodney is the best choice for Ship ideas!!
                    O'Neill and Colonel Carter are the best to decide the fate of their Ship.
                    Somewhere in a Pentagon General's quarters in Washington, D.C. we hear soft murmurs. (No, these are PG murmurs!!)
                    Sam, let's commandeer the Season 9 Finale! Let's give the Shippers what they crave and deserve!!!
                    Jack, that's a plan!!
                    C'mere, Sam. I love you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                      Hi Shippers!!
                      I'm ready to drive up to Philadelphia to meet LOL4JACK, sugarshaker, and trupi to watch Season 9 Finale together!! We have laptops, DVD players, Seasons 1-8 DVDs, blue and red jello and we're full of SQUEEs and THUNKS!! We'll be in touch tonight!!! nell

P.S. **fingers crossed** that TPTB come to their senses and give us a little Ship!!

Mr. President, we have a situation here! We need Ship and we need it now! We're talking a galactical emergency!
                      I agree General Hammond. Shippers without Ship is more frightening than Replicators!!
                      Hey, I have an idea!!
                      Somewhere in a Pentagon General's quarters in Washington, D.C. we hear soft murmurs. (No, these are PG murmurs!!)
                      Sam, let's commandeer the Season 9 Finale! Let's give the Shippers what they crave and deserve!!!
                      Jack, that's a plan!!
                      C'mere, Sam. I love you!
                      ROFL! I love it Nell! Hope the Season Finale is great. I'll check in to see what you guys have to say tonight.
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Hi Shippers!!

Hey, I have an idea!!
                        Jack, that's a plan!!
                        C'mere, Sam. I love you!

wonderful
                        but... needs a tons of fingers
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Shippers!!

Hey, I have an idea!!
                          Jack, that's a plan!!
                          C'mere, Sam. I love you!
                          ROFLMAO!!!!

Forever and Ever!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                            This ending to the episode would have made it so much more enjoyable.
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

You know it wouldn't take but a second to make shippers happy - Just Sam hanging up the phone, Daniel raising his eyebrows in query and Sam saying "Jack".
                              Of course I want much more but just to toss us a bone wouldn't kill them and it would leave any and almost all possibilities open.
                              A pox on TPTB and their all houses, metaphorically of course!
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Thanks guys!!

@stargate barbie: I'm reading that fic too, and I hope it'll be update soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X