Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookie Monster...I nearly said hi thinking it was you!!!!!!! Just as well I never!

Oh well....

Hi *waves*
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      All I can say is "Bless RDA Heart". He heard his fans cries and is coming back to save the day! "Long live the Shipper Family!" May we get the ending we've dreamed about for a long time! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
      i agree. he knows how much his fans love him and missed him and he rewarded us by returning! oh i love you even more now rick!
      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

I'm thinking of the guinness adverts...

Good things come to those who wait

Now is it white horses...wild horses...undomesticated equines...

...or a lack of sleep?

*wanders off, babbling vaguely*
        sigpic

Comment

I have just one thing to say, repeatedly:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...nreturns.shtml

Woo-hoo!!!!!

He was asked to appear in the 200th episode, and during negotiations offered to do a few more if the writers wanted to use his character to tie up any loose ends.

"We've asked him, and he's going to come back. Certainly not for the whole time, but he's going to come and play with us again. That door was left open, and he's going to come back and step through it."

Gee.....what kind of "loose ends" does O'Neill still have to tie up? Could it be:

+ =

Woo-hoo!!!!!

The show's producers also told GateWorld that Anderson's appearance in the episode will be substantial, and not a brief cameo as he did in Season Nine's "Avalon, Part 1" and "Origin."

And again, a hearty
          WOO-HOO!!!!!

Comment

Squuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Im just too excited to actualy make any sense squuuuuuuuuueeeee

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!

5 whole eps, quick pass a paper bag before I hyper ventilate this is just to...

squuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waited all day for this news,had to go work had horrible shift,then came home to this fab news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RDA in 5 episodes wow..........
              lets hope they are to tie the loose ends with sam,which to be honest i think they may be.

Right all i want to know now is when does it start back in the U.K and i think i will have spoilers from my shipper family as soon as they air over there,can't wait till then.

How much a difference we all feel now we know he's coming back ,wonder how sam is feeling.........he he.......

i feel silly all i can do is smile and jump around on my chair making stupid noises i can't contain my excitment.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

i hope nobody's getting too excited. i don't want to bring the mood down, but just in case i think i should inject some (unfortunate) realism back into the thread. we don't know for sure that its gonna be shippy. we don't know for sure that its going to be good shippy. I certainly hope it is, and i'm cautiously optimistic about it.

i have faith that we won't get screwed over, but i don't think we should hype it up too much, because then when we get a mention, its not going to seem like as much.

but we will get a mention. a good mention. i'm confident.

Comment

And another, longer post, here

He apparently didn't realize how much he's been missed. Tough to believe, huh?

Comment

lets just hope that he is in episodes that sam is actually in,not while she is in Atlantis as that is too cruel.

NAH they won't do that to us ROLL ON SEASON 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and wow this is more like the old episodes,Thank god he is coming back this is more than i can ask for at the moment because we have not just 1 episode but 5......

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                      lets just hope that he is in episodes that sam is actually in,not while she is in Atlantis as that is too cruel.

NAH they won't do that to us ROLL ON SEASON 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and wow this is more like the old episodes,Thank god he is coming back this is more than i can ask for at the moment because we have not just 1 episode but 5......

wynterxx
                      actually i was hoping that
                      Spoiler:
                      the episode of atlantis that he's in will be the same one that sam is in.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        actually i was hoping that
                        Spoiler:
                        the episode of atlantis that he's in will be the same one that sam is in.
                        yes i was hoping that too,maybe he will suprise her.

wonder how they will play it.
                        Wll they have it as they have been going out or will they act it as they are just getting together,hell i don't care as long as they get it on.....

wynterxx

Comment

maybe Jack and Sam are having some R & R in Atlantis

what a squeeeeeeelisious day

BHK BHK BHK

Comment

Hmm...wonder if atlantis has rowboats for hire, so they could go fishing...
                            sigpic

Comment

SueKay .... love your idea .... fishing in Altantis .... but I think Sam will keep him very occupied to do any fishing

Comment

Please dont make me hyper ventilate any more that idea of S&J in Atlantis fishing is just too squuuee

Comment

Working...
                                X