This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
    Doesn't he lick her after that? I think that part's in the director video thingie they have on the DVDs.

(Director video thingie? Clearly I've lost my grasp on the English language.)
    No - he kissed her and got the aweful tasting makeup in his mouth - that's the tongue thing.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      No - he kissed her and got the aweful tasting makeup in his mouth - that's the tongue thing.
      Ah, thanks! I'm just delusional then.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
        I look for these little moments too.

Okay, first of all this is in a not sooo very popular episode - Avenger 2.0. I don't know if this should get spoiler tags so I will just in case!
        Spoiler:

Felger is showing Sam his new energy weapon and Jack comes along with her.
        They are handed safety glasses and stand back for the demonstration. It doesn't work but there are sparks galore. Sam jumps behind Jack and grabs his arm.
        I love that moment too. Here are a couple of pictures of that. I'm afraid they're not very clear because of the smoke in the lab. You see Sam still holding his arm after everything is okay. Great moment Zoser.

sigpic

Comment

Ah, thanks! I'm just delusional then.
          You're not delusional, you're a shipper! You're in shipper deprovation from lack of ship. That's all.

Speaking of Lack of Ship, anybody have any fic recs? I'm in desperate need, especially since I am blocked with my stuff.

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I love that moment too. Here are a couple of pictures of that. I'm afraid they're not very clear because of the smoke in the lab. You see Sam still holding his arm after everything is okay. Great moment Zoser.

I particularly liked that she didn't let go!
            sigpic
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
              You're not delusional, you're a shipper! You're in shipper deprovation from lack of ship. That's all.

Speaking of Lack of Ship, anybody have any fic recs? I'm in desperate need, especially since I am blocked with my stuff.
              Have you read Ayiana - The Poseidon Effect

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2798092/1/

It is a work in progress but this last chapter was a shippers delight.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm waiting for that one to be complete. Is it almost done?! lol

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar

I just finished reading about 90% of Kate McKaye's stuff (still working on the other 10%). Cute and funny.
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/u/625070/
                  sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I just finished reading about 90% of Kate McKaye's stuff (still working on the other 10%). Cute and funny.
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/625070/
                    I love her work! Her Compromising Positions series is a favorite of mine!

Zoser: Thanks for the rec. That story was kinda good.

Spoiler:

Comment

A fly by bump to get the thread off page 2.
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

*gasp* Nearly on the second page!! That's unacceptable!

Maybe some classic ship will draw people out...

Spoiler:

Comment

As for fic recs, I read this one the other day and found it very enjoyable.
                          It's called She's Having My Baby by Jen Camp.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2583347/1/

waterfall

Comment

speaking of fan fic. has anyone been reading "alternate politics" on ff.net? i'm just curious because i haven't seen it updated in a while, and i'm wondering whats goin' on there.

EDIT: OMG! how the heck did i get to 1700 posts!?! woooo!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                              speaking of fan fic. has anyone been reading "alternate politics" on ff.net? i'm just curious because i haven't seen it updated in a while, and i'm wondering whats goin' on there.

EDIT: OMG! how the heck did i get to 1700 posts!?! woooo!
                              Well THAT certainly deserves green jello!

Comment

I adore the Sam/Jack relationship.

I think the fact that they are, at first glance, opposites but that deep down they share the same loyalty, dedication, compassion and determination makes them an intriguing couple.

I enjoy the way they interact with one another and the way each influences the other. I love the idea of the two of them ending up together at the end of the show’s run.

As episodes go, ‘Divide and Conquer’ is one of my favourites at the moment. I loved the way it captured both the depth of Sam and Jack’s feelings for one another - I always get a bit teary during Jack’s retesting at the end - and their commitment to the greater good.

Even though I find it heart-breaking that they had to leave it in the room, at the same time I wouldn’t change it because it showed the selflessness that they were both capable of, that they were able to put what was right for all of Earth ahead of what they wanted.

Although I could see them being able to keep their working relationship professional even if they were romantically involved – the Sam and Jack in ‘There But For The Grace Of God’ are evidence of this, until they said goodbye nothing in their behavior led me to think that there was anything going on between them, despite the stress of their situation – in a way I’m glad that they didn’t have them together while they were both at the SGC.

Now, though, it is a different story and I’d love to see them involved.

I think that they both deserve some happiness.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X