This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Please don't leave us, Florence! What will the SSHSOT do without you? You'll miss us! Besides, I like Shep too!!!!!
    I know this is OT, but I love shep. what's wrong with shep? i don't really follow the atlantis stuff here 'cause i'm not really that invested in the show, so i don't get this. Shep rocks! (and he's hot!)

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Besides the fact that they need to resolve the Sam/Jack Ship and let all those doubters know that Sam & Jack are together!!!!!
      I totally agree. It's been 9 LONG years and I'm getting pretty sick of not knowing if their together! I NEED CLOSURE! They can't expect us to just assume forever (though, I'm sure I would, I just love the ship sooo much) they just need to either get them together or...get them together. There is no alternative.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        Hello everyone !
        I know I’ve not been very active in this thread lately but I have read every post.
        I’m posting today to say good bye to everyone in this thread. I’ve decided to leave definitely GW (it’s too hard and stressful being a Shep fan on this forum these days…)
        I wanted to tell you I had 2 amazing years with you all. I’ve met lots of great people in the Shipper Family. I’ve spent lots of fantastic moments in this thread.
        I will miss you. A lot.

The people who would like to, can mail me. I will probably come here only once or twice to check my PMs. So if you want to tell me something, it will be easier by mail. Thanks.

PS : SAM AND JACK TOGETHER FOREVER !
        please please please don't go. It won't be the same without you. we'll miss ya.
        ((((((Florence)))))))

Sam and Jack Forever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
          IMO they're really scrambling this season. They're trying to deal with too many changes at once. They should have started with a solid base (e.g. Sam as leader of SG-1, Teal'c actually on Earth, etc.) and then work from there. But what do I know?
          Well, they've had a management change (no more RDA and Greenburg), and they've been somewhat rudderless. With that lack of leadership, every hare-brained idea that someone had
          Spoiler:
          (Can you say King Arthur?)
          was on the table and tried!!!! That's why S9 has been so uneven!

Here's what we need:

+ + + + ,

and, of course, we also need a big dose of

But we're not getting that.

So that's why we feel like this!

Comment

Originally posted by Toll Verliebt
            I totally agree. It's been 9 LONG years and I'm getting pretty sick of not knowing if their together! I NEED CLOSURE! They can't expect us to just assume forever (though, I'm sure I would, I just love the ship sooo much) they just need to either get them together or...get them together. There is no alternative.
            LOL! You're right!

There is no alternative!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              I know this is OT, but I love shep. what's wrong with shep? i don't really follow the atlantis stuff here 'cause i'm not really that invested in the show, so i don't get this. Shep rocks! (and he's hot!)
              I think Florence is upset because they have Shepard Kirking. After another cutie this week!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Was watching "1969" today and I heard something which I didn't realize Cassie said to Daniel. When they get thrown back to the gate room, in the future, and they meet older Cassie, she says "Hi Jack,Sam Teal'c, and Daniel is that you, I didn't recognize you with hair! Did anyone else remember hearing that? Real funny!
                1969 is on SCIFI tonight. Watch the scene!
                sigpic

Comment

"I Love Windows of Opportunity"
                  sigpic

Comment

I think Florence is upset because they have Shepard Kirking. After another cutie this week!
                    oiy.

Comment

"I Love Windows of Opportunity"
                      ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        (((((((((FLORENCE))))))))))

Don't leave!

Please!

I know it's tough being a Shep fan here these days, but we love ya!

Please reconsider...You're one of the best posters there's ever been on this thread, even if you've been absent of late

What other forums are you frequenting?
                        Since I don't watch Atlantis, I hope you'll excuse me if I ask . . . Why is it so tough to be a Shep fan on GW? I *know* why it's tough to be a shipper, but . . .
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          Since I don't watch Atlantis, I hope you'll excuse me if I ask . . . Why is it so tough to be a Shep fan on GW? I *know* why it's tough to be a shipper, but . . .
                          I asked Flo that question too cos I thought Shep is a v popular character. She said that it's hard to be a positive Shep fan and thunker cos the attitude on some shep threads is that "If you love him then you'd criticise him". Flo tries to find something good in each ep (- and manages it quite easily ) but has been given such a hard time over her positiveness its taken all the fun out of GW for her.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            I asked Flo that question too cos I thought Shep is a v popular character. She said that it's hard to be a positive Shep fan and thunker cos the attitude on some shep threads is that "If you love him then you'd criticise him". Flo tries to find something good in each ep (- and manages it quite easily ) but has been given such a hard time over her positiveness its taken all the fun out of GW for her.
                            That really sucks. Why are we here if it's not for fun and interesting discussions?
                            sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Hello shippers

I don't know if I posted that already as GW was down ..If I did , I'm sorry but :

Did you know that the episode "Threads" was translated "Pour la vie" in french which means "For life" .

I wonder if it's something to do about the "Always" that Jack mentionned to Sam and I just realised that may be , just may be !!!!Sam and Jack may be married because the title " for Life" in french and related to the "always" of Jack look like a mariage proposal to me .

I think Jack proposed to Sam and they are happily married ..at the moment they are having to deal with a little distance relationship but because she does not mention his name , I reckon it's because she is in a RST with Jack and I think she sees him every week end . I think the president may have granted them a life together just because after all Jack is not working with Sam anymore and Sam does not report to Jack anymore ..She reports to laundry ..so also when you are married and in RST , you do not need to talk about your husband every second of the day ..and I think Sam is behaving just like that .

Shame we haven't heard of it ..stupid TPTB

Caty
                              I WANT THAT TO BE!!!

btw, what does 'rst' stand for? richard/sally together? *sighs*

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I FINALLY got to see Arthur's Mantle tonight and I was really suprised to find that I loved the ep! It's so sad and a real endictment of tptb that it's taken me so long to find an ep in S9 that I liked without reservation!

I know someone already made this comment but I'm making it too
                                Spoiler:
                                Dr Lee was fantastic! "Miniturisation" made me ROFLMAO! He's such a love And I loved the way he reacted when he almost drained the device of power - made me think back to Resurrection when he was trying to disarm the bomb and made the counter tick down too fast

But the things I liked most about the ep were
                                Spoiler:

a) the team interaction was back. Sam and Daniel scenes were brilliant. My fave bit was when Daniel was trying to translate one letter at a time and Sam and Mitchell were ignoring him. He starts whining along the lines of "is anyone listening to me" and Sam slaps the keyboard a few times, probably imagining it being Daniel's head. - and even the Sam and Mitchell bits were good and showed that he knows Sam and her work habits.

b) Teal'c was great - his jaffa humour evident and he soooo kicked butt in this ep. The part where Teal'c would have taken Mitchell's head off his shoulders if he was in the same dimension was classic.

All it needed to be perfect was
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack still in charge at the SGC.

*happy sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X