This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicky
    I have a quick question. If you could choose a song for our favourite pairing, in any languages, what would it be?
    wow, that's hard. i don't really know that many songs but, Accidentally in Love (Counting Crows) seems good. like the song, works well for sam and jack. When I Love You is good too. Good question!
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Happy Birthday Skydiver!!

Onto the topic.

In France we have this musical "Le Roi Soleil" which is about Louis XIV.

Anyway, there is this beautiful song that remind me of a lot of my favourite pairings and of course Sam/Jack. The song's name is "S'aimer est interdit" which means 'Loving each other is forbidden'.
      The first time I listened to it, I was "omg, Sam and Jack!"

I have a quick question. If you could choose a song for our favourite pairing, in any languages, what would it be?
      Make you mine by the Corrs.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Daughter_of_the-O'Neils
        Another idea, I only ask that you keep the name

Name: Roses

Continues Off The Grid

Sam comes in her office still drying her hair from getting out of the shower( " I'm hitting the shower," seconds before the episode cuts off) and find a vase full of red roses, a figure walls in and it's Jack, what happens next?

Hehehehe, I definately thought of Jack as well with the "showeeer" comment She never said the shower would be on base
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
          Hehehehe, I definately thought of Jack as well with the "showeeer" comment She never said the shower would be on base

nice idea
          sigpic

Comment

VALENSHIP DAY!!! SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Skydiver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

BIG, PASSIONATE KISS, WITHOUT TRICK
                sigpic

Comment

For those of you who have followed the Best Episode Contest: The winner is:

The Lost City Pt. 2 !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    And yet she never actually looked for him. And her mentions of him were darn few and far between for the guy who *was* the XF and the father of her child. But then, I forget, her child was thrown away, so why not his father, too?

(Can you tell there's still sour grapes over this? LOL) No, in my book, they didn't mention him appropriately, and when he came back, they used his time extremely poorly. (South familiar?)

I swear, my life just keeps repeating itself.
                    A movie is in the works(acc. to TVGuide) and everyone is on board except--- the show's creator has filed a lawsuit over profits and this holdup could scuttle the movie.. But I wonder would this movie act like this baby never was born? These followup movies often leave out inconvenient series happenings.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                      A movie is in the works(acc. to TVGuide) and everyone is on board except--- the show's creator has filed a lawsuit over profits and this holdup could scuttle the movie.. But I wonder would this movie act like this baby never was born? These followup movies often leave out inconvenient series happenings.
                      ????SG-1 MOVIE????
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        ????SG-1 MOVIE????
                        Good question.
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Skydiver!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                            For those of you who have followed the Best Episode Contest: The winner is:

The Lost City Pt. 2 !!!!
                            Well not the one I voted for…… but its full of shippy goodness
                            This says it all…

Congrats to Lost City Part 2!

Comment

LostCity wins because is a REALY BEST
                              and super shippy epi

i hope this best shipy continuing well
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, right now I'd have to say "Bleed a Little While Tonight" by Lowest of the Low. I was listening to it while writing a fanfic (that's not going to be finished by Valenship) and there are a couple parts in the song that struck me:

And everything I've learned about you
                                I've learned through the pit of my stomach anyway.

And then later:
                                D*mn, d*mn the circumstance
                                Well, my heart is aching
                                And my room is spinning
                                It's grey without you in it
                                My bad luck's just beginning
                                Don't let me bleed again tonight
                                sigpic
                                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X