• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy B-day Cute az can be !!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Cute Az Can Be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        Yes, that is a good, old, song and those are the complete lyrics, as far as a search shows. I have posted the song"s words on here, I believe for one of the "Ship Days." The name of the song is "Always," which makes it doubly Sam and Jack appropriate.
        Speaking of "Always' being Sam/Jack appropriate, I have a songfic rattling around in my head, to the Bon Jovi song 'Always'. It's not necessarily a happy one, set season 8 when Sam is with Pete.

I don't know if I should write it, even though the lyrics really fit.

PS, thanks for looking for that cap, Gwen. I guess I was hoping that someone had made a cap of it, but cest la vie. If I had the sppripriate software I'd make it, but as it stands...

Comment

Hopalong

I've got image display turned off...but what cap is it?
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, cute az can be!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday cute az can be!!

Comment

I was going to watch now I feel better I missed the episode.TPTB continue to push the new characters and IMO they are trying too hard.Anone going to see MI3? I really like the Mission Impossible Movies and this Movie is being directed be J.J Abrams the creator of Lost.This Movies sounds like it has some great Ship.Can you image the Sam/Jack Ship we would have gotten if J.J was involved with SG-1.J.J has admitted when mistakes have been made regarding Ship and other parts of his Shows.Instead of making excuses and pretending everything is great J.J fixes the problems.I think J.J will be the next big time director.I cannot wait to see the next Star Trek Movie with J.J involved.I would Love to see J.J direct an SG-1 Movie.
                Last edited by ses110; 06 May 2006, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Happy Birthday Cute az can be!

Comment

Happy Birthday cute_az_can_be!!!

I would have said it sooner but GW has been down...

BTW I tried to watch Ethon last night. Two words made me turn it off:
                    Spoiler:
                    Mary Poppins...! If I was Sam I soo would have hurt him!

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

thanks so much to sueKay, nell, ses110, SG1Poz, trupi, Lady_E, Vicky and gwenhwyfar for the birthday wishes, you are all so awesome *hugz*

-JJ
                      Last edited by cute_az_can_be; 06 May 2006, 08:59 PM.

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                        Happy Birthday cute_az_can_be!!!

I would have said it sooner but GW has been down...

BTW I tried to watch Ethon last night. Two words made me turn it off:
                        Spoiler:
                        Mary Poppins...! If I was Sam I soo would have hurt him!
                        I think the episode is Off the Grid, not Ethon. Ethon makes me cry!
                        Spoiler:
                        But yeah, had I been Sam, Cam's face would have met my fist! Jack would have never said anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          *Runs back to safe 'home' thread* Whew, it's scary out there! You guys are really some of the nicest, level-headed people in the forum. Ah, my shipper haven.
                          it can be scary to roam, unless they are thunk threads lol mmmmm@rda thunk thread!!!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                            Spoiler:
                            But yeah, had I been Sam, Cam's face would have met my fist! Jack would have never said anything like that.
                            Jack had manners, even if he didn't always choose to use them.
                            Spoiler:
                            The "Mary Poppins" bit bugged me. It didn't seem like friendly teasing so much as a rather arrogant assertation that Cam would be able to do a much better job of recon and undercover work. Jack might have teased Sam at times, as he did Daniel and Teal'c, but I don't see him putting her down or dismissing her abilities.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                              Jack had manners, even if he didn't always choose to use them.
                              Spoiler:
                              The "Mary Poppins" bit bugged me. It didn't seem like friendly teasing so much as a rather arrogant assertation that Cam would be able to do a much better job of recon and undercover work. Jack might have teased Sam at times, as he did Daniel and Teal'c, but I don't see him putting her down or dismissing her abilities.
                              Spoiler:
                              It bugged me so much I turned the episode off! he was so rude and disrespectful and snobby.
                              Jack may have teased her but he had a great respect for her. From the episodes I have seen, Mitchell does not. Well, except for some SG-1 worship.

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                                Spoiler:
                                It bugged me so much I turned the episode off! he was so rude and disrespectful and snobby.
                                Jack may have teased her but he had a great respect for her. From the episodes I have seen, Mitchell does not. Well, except for some SG-1 worship.
                                Spoiler:
                                I wonder if being in command of SG-1 has gone to his head.

Mitchell claimed that he wanted to "learn from the best", yet when the "best" all try to advise him against a course of action they consider unwise, he ignores their objections and carries on his merry way, almost getting them killed in the process.

I would have loved for Jack to drop over for a visit at the end of 'Off The Grid', see the bruising on Sam's face and have some very, very strong words with Mitchell.

Since Sam, Daniel and Teal'c have to work with the guy, under his "leadership" no less, it would be awkward for them to give him their unvarnished opinion of his idiocy.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X