This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    yes, and with deliciously nasty after-effects.
    As in hit the sack with some jam? Hmmmmm. I think I see some possibilities here.

*Must... get... mind... out... of... gutter...*
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Even the most positive Sam/Jack Shipper
      Spoiler:
      will bolt if Sam is in a relationship.Unless it is Jack.I hope TPTB at bridge will be strong enough to tell TPTB at SciFi that Sam cannot be in a relationship.One of the big reasons I want SG-1 to end is because the longer the Show lasts the better chance at having Sam Shipped with someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Spoiler:
        will bolt if Sam is in a relationship.Unless it is Jack.I hope TPTB at bridge will be strong enough to tell TPTB at SciFi that Sam cannot be in a relationship.One of the big reasons I want SG-1 to end is because the longer the Show lasts the better chance at having Sam Shipped with someone else.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
          As in hit the sack with some jam? Hmmmmm. I think I see some possibilities here.

*Must... get... mind... out... of... gutter...*
          Wow....nice. And on that note, ladies and gents, I leave you for five days. I'm off to France. Have fun, play nicely, and chin up! It's not as dark and terrible as you all think. Love you guys xxx
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Spoiler:
            i've already bolted-
            Spoiler:
            that sam/martouf moment did it for me
            -not to mention the really cr***y storyline.
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Spoiler:
              Exactly!

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
              For me, Mitchell is not impressive as a character or actor. I admit I am biased against him and for O'Neill. I liked O'Neill. We are both smart-asses. Carter should lead SG-1 and Mitchell should join the team and EARN his keep.
              I agree with you even though I don't think it's the right place to talk about that.

Otherwise, I'm still hoping for more hints or for something more than hints. Even if RDA/Jack is not here, I'd like just a one-sided phone call (like the one with Landry).

Comment

I heard/read somewhere that TPTB wouldn't say what's going on with S/J or not, if RDA wasn't there himself. Because they think 8 years are too long too "end" it with a simple phone call...
                There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Hey all...at Uni' so I've got picture display turned off.

So can someone post LOTS of shippy pics and art in a wee while for when I get home?

Purty please?

thank you
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                    Fly-by posting

Here's some oldies but goodies, posted by Rune in Sept.. Damn they look good in blue!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
                      I heard/read somewhere that TPTB wouldn't say what's going on with S/J or not, if RDA wasn't there himself. Because they think 8 years are too long too "end" it with a simple phone call...
                      8 years is too long to "end" it whether it is in person or a phone call! But it looks like to me thats the direction they are heading.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        Here's some oldies but goodies, posted by Rune in Sept.. Damn they look good in blue!
                        They really do. But I'd prefer to see Sam in white....

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Blueris This is exactly what I mentionned not so long ago when I made the allusion to BattleStar Galactica and
                          Spoiler:
                          and that Sam will be used in rodney's head in season 3 ..like that other girl is used for the nutty doctor in BTG ..except it won't be so pervert .. I don't think I like that too much because it will make us question about Mc Kay 's sanity and is he fit enough to stay at Atlantis but apparently that nutty doctor in BTG is still with his imaginery friend in season 2 ...and I know that that kind of storyline appeals to male viewers ...not me though specially when the character turns into a pervert more than a doctor ...I just hope this won't happen to Mac Kay ..He is a good character in Atlantis ..much better than his role in SG1 but if he still has a crush on Sam after so many years of rejections from her ..he is perhaps already a bit disturbed and a nutter .

Caty
                          Caty, you are right on target with the BSG comments.
                          Spoiler:
                          I think it was just the pressure and the lack of good air that caused Rodney to go nuts there with seeing Sam and all that. I doubt that they will have this type of thing happen again.
                          That being said, it was a nice one-off episode and worked well for character development. We learned something more about not only Rodney, but also Radek and even Col. Sheppard. I enjoyed it.

Regarding Ripple Effect,
                          Spoiler:
                          I just can't buy the line about Jolinar and her feelings although that is obviously what TPTB will say if confronted on the issue. In my opinion, Sam would have better self-control and not forget the true love of her life!

BTW, thanks for the greenies and the virtual hugs.
                          Shallow are the Ori!
                          sigpic

Comment

I've posted that before, but I'll do it again, 'cause I think that'll be a logical explanation for the
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam/Martouf kiss:
                            In Ex Deus Machina Sam said, she wasn't "Exactly" Single. so how about this: She and Jack were together, had an argument, broke up => she wishes the were still together and say she's "not exactly" Single

In Ripple Effect she sees Martouf, and because she likes him, thought he was dead and mainly because she needs to get her mind of Jack, she wants to kiss him. When the asgard interrupts she realises what a mistake she was about to make, and thanks the asgard.
                            She also realises that she still loves Jack, they talk and are back together...
                            There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
                              I've posted that before, but I'll do it again, 'cause I think that'll be a logical explanation for the
                              Spoiler:
                              Sam/Martouf kiss:
                              In Ex Deus Machina Sam said, she wasn't "Exactly" Single. so how about this: She and Jack were together, had an argument, broke up => she wishes the were still together and say she's "not exactly" Single

In Ripple Effect she sees Martouf, and because she likes him, thought he was dead and mainly because she needs to get her mind of Jack, she wants to kiss him. When the asgard interrupts she realises what a mistake she was about to make, and thanks the asgard.
                              She also realises that she still loves Jack, they talk and are back together...
                              Yes, I saw that before and it would be a very good explanation but it assumes a lot that hasn't been shown or even hinted at in season 9. Not only that, but I'm not sure they would take the time to go back and show us that at this point. If we see Sam and Jack together at some point in the future then I think we can assume that your explanation is correct or at least possible. In the meantime, still waiting for some acknowledgement of what was obviously front and center in the episode Threads (i.e. + = a happy couple).
                              Shallow are the Ori!
                              sigpic

Comment

Continuing to portray Sam as indecisive after almost 9 years just makes her character look bad. We, as fans, can come up with countless senarios that justify her decisions. However, that is not our job. If if makes us FEEL better, then, that is fine too. It is a TV show, after all. However, if we are being honest we realize that some serious damage control will have to be written concerning Sam to show her as a mature and confident woman who is truly in love with Jack. I just don't know if the writers and producers will have the desire or talent to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X