X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Icons Not shippy, but I think you'll likey

sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

There's a poll at http://www.stargateworlds.com/

PLEASE vote
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        I always found comfort in the fact that Sam/Jack always got together in the other universes. The time was never right for our J/S to get together because the SG-1 team of Col O'Neill, Major Carter, Dr. Jackson and Teal'c were the key reason why our earth wasn't destoyed. But I always figured that after it was all said and done, they would get together. I also enjoy the AU eps but at this point I am really tired of seeing other Sam/Jack getting on with their lives. Besides the
        Spoiler:
        near kiss, I hated that they were so vague with the honeymoon and maturnity leave. At this point is the vaguness really necessary? Martouf was ready to tell Sam who she was with now and of course they were interupted.
        Yep. It's a shocker that tptb are still trying to fudge the issue of S/J - with
        Spoiler:
        Martouf
        of all people! And Teal'c got it right. Our reality is the only one which matters. The AU stuff was great in the first few seasons, but it's dragged on long enough now.

I did wonder if the fact that we never found out
        Spoiler:
        who Sam was with
        in all those AU's in RE was more down to the fact that PDL directed it rather than Joe's writing. Joe did say that one scene ending
        Spoiler:
        (Sam & Cam kiss)
        had been completely misinterpreted and had it cut from the final show. Is it my imagination or has PDL been a bit down on the shippers since we all hated Mr Spudly so much?? In the past I always thought that PDL was almost as much an S/J shipper as me!

Maybe I'm being too sensitive and it was more tptb not wanting to p*** off lots of the fan base that aren't shippers while still trying to throw us a bone. Shame it didn't work so well .....

*shakes head in amazed disapointment at tptb*
        Last edited by Oma-1; 03 March 2006, 03:10 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Go to GW Homepage @ Season 9 and read the Summary and Review of Ripple Effect.
          It has GW's interpretation of that episode. Lots of spoilers, of course!! References to the Shippers!! Parts will have you squee!! Parts will leave you puzzled!! Parts will irritate you!! Funny parts!! A little something for everyone!! But, overall,
          Spoiler:
          Clearly, to me, Sam and Jack are together in the AU's. As for Real Time Line, they have something because Sam responded, "Not exactly" to Barrett's question, "are you single again?" It's Jack!!
          I have no doubts!
          sigpic

Comment

Suz - love the icons! This one's my fave ....

Btw, just noticed your location. Made me think of that Atlantis fic where Rodney drops something under a workbench and is hunting for it when Shep and Weir arrive <vbeg>...... I think it's a Wendy Parkinson masterpiece....

Yep, its a Wendy! Here's the link for anyone who hasn't read it yet

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wendy.p...ry/trapped.htm

I know it's not S/J, but its very, very, very funny (and as close to NC-17 as I'm ever gonna go ).
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Hear hear

And I'm sick of all the 'stargate' ie farscape fans telling me to stop whining, cos stargate was crap before BB and CB appeared.

Hate to break it to y'all, but farscape pales in comparison to the early years of SG1. The only area they did better in than SG1 was ship, besides that it was a lost cost.

JMO
              All I've ever seen of Farscape is The Peacekeeper Wars, and to be honest that was mostly because I knew BB & CB were coming onto Stargate, and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Oh, I saw a couple of shippy vids too, yeah they definitly did that right. Otherwise I can't comment on Farscape, but I agree that SG1 was much better in years gone by...they dragged S/J ship kicking & screaming through to S8, almost destroying it in the process. Now they're trying to do the same to the whole series... It's sad.

Sorry, I don't mean to be so annoyed about it, but I haven't been on in a while and it's all sort of pent up in me

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                oh my god, and Joe's reaction to
                Spoiler:
                Daniel's death,

JOE’S DRIVEWAY. Joe is on his knees with his hands still raised in the air.
                JOE: No!! (He sobs.) He can’t be gone! (He stands up.) He’s dead! Daniel’s dead! (He sobs, heartbroken.) He can’t be dead!

it was exactly how i felt. i actually did just want to sink to my knees and cry when i first saw it.

(i put it in a spoiler tag in case anyone reading this hasn't seen 'Meridian')
                That's just how I felt. I sat there on the edge of the sofa with tears rolling down my face.

Didn't stop me from loving S6 though. In fact, I've got S6/vol2 in the DVD player ready to watch when Naomi gets up at 4am for her nighttime feed. I know, I know, very sad, but its the only time I get to watch uninterrupted! Tonight it's Abyss.

Anyone remember SNY's Abyss video? Made me see that ep in a much shippier light. Fantastic vid. Here's the link. Scroll down and click on the Abyss Tribute. It says Daniel/Jack (friendship) but its shippy too. http://www.snyart.com/inicio.htm
                sigpic

Comment

Just popping to advertise a friend's fics.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2825722/1/ and
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2825723/1/

off to catch up on posts now - but give them a try
                  The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo.

Stargate is not an obsession. I can give it up anytime I want!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    Suz - love the icons! This one's my fave ....

Btw, just noticed your location. Made me think of that Atlantis fic where Rodney drops something under a workbench and is hunting for it when Shep and Weir arrive <vbeg>...... I think it's a Wendy Parkinson masterpiece....

Yep, its a Wendy! Here's the link for anyone who hasn't read it yet

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wendy.p...ry/trapped.htm

I know it's not S/J, but its very, very, very funny (and as close to NC-17 as I'm ever gonna go ).

I've read that before. I thought it was REALLY funny! We actually had a discussion about it in the Shep/Weir thread.

*sigh* I've started reading some NC-17 lately. I stop reading if it is just pure smut though. I prefer plot over smut. I have found Mei Mei's fics to be excellent.

BTW: What does <vbeg> mean? I've seen it in other people's posts and don't know.

EDIT: I just ran across the most excellent shippy music video.
                    http://www.jeffsstargatemusicvideos.com/hannieann.html
                    Go here and click on I'll Stand By You. All I can say about it is WOW!
                    And if anyone can tell me who sings it I'll be eternally grateful!
                    Last edited by gwenhwyfar; 02 March 2006, 03:27 PM.

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Seeing as we're 2/3 of the way down the first page, and I've just posted a new chapter to my little fic I've got going (look down for link)

Bump?

No, I didn't think it would hold water.
                      The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                        That's just how I felt. I sat there on the edge of the sofa with tears rolling down my face.

Didn't stop me from loving S6 though. In fact, I've got S6/vol2 in the DVD player ready to watch when Naomi gets up at 4am for her nighttime feed. I know, I know, very sad, but its the only time I get to watch uninterrupted! Tonight it's Abyss.

Anyone remember SNY's Abyss video? Made me see that ep in a much shippier light. Fantastic vid. Here's the link. Scroll down and click on the Abyss Tribute. It says Daniel/Jack (friendship) but its shippy too. http://www.snyart.com/inicio.htm
                        I sat on the edge of the bed with a mud mask on (waaaaayyyyy longer than I was supposed to have it) not believing what I was seeing. I kept waiting for the Brady Bunch ending. When I realized what was really happening I wept. Not little sniffle tears or trickles but streams coursing down my cheeks. My husband found me sitting on the bed, face all streaky white, weeping and was unable to figure who I meant when I sobbed, "He's dead! I can't believe he's dead! He can't be dead!" Poor honey was so relieved when he figured out it wans't a relative that he was perplexed that I was so upset. He brings me flowers every Wednesday. That's why I didn't flog him.

Comment

Originally posted by anne87
                          Seeing as we're 2/3 of the way down the first page, and I've just posted a new chapter to my little fic I've got going (look down for link)
                          OMG! I hadn't known you were continueing it! Sorry. I read and reviewed and added it to my alerts.

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Fly-by Sam & Jack wallpaper post...click on link to view the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                              OMG! I hadn't known you were continueing it! Sorry. I read and reviewed and added it to my alerts.
                              It was as much of a surprise to me as everyone else!! Wasn't going to until I wrote the next bit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Yeah Kerry wasn't to blame. Jack was available and what woman in her right mind wouldn't take advantage of that. But she knew something was up and it didn't take long for her to put two and two together. She had the guts to confront Jack and walk away.

Sam should have had a real talk with Jack when she decided she wanted a life.
                                yes she should. and if she were a real person, i have no doubts she would have. jack too.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X