This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    A movie is in the works(acc. to TVGuide) and everyone is on board except--- the show's creator has filed a lawsuit over profits and this holdup could scuttle the movie.. But I wonder would this movie act like this baby never was born? These followup movies often leave out inconvenient series happenings.
    Personally, I don't *want* a movie unless they can perform a miracle and cancel out everything that happened in the last two years. Right now, I'm operating on the belief that the show ended after S7, and S&M lived happily ever after. <g> Just like the last season and what'll be the next one in SG.

Why does every show I love have to go to pot before it ends gracefully? Oy . . .
    Last edited by Buc252; 11 February 2006, 05:58 PM.
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
      Good question.

No, no, no. She's talking about X-Files. Like anybody really cares anymore.
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/sacrifices1.jpg

Jack: Sam what do you want for Valentine's Day?
        Sam: Why are you asking? Isn't it suppose to be a surprise?
        Jack: Yeh I know but I thought it would be a surprise for you, for me to ask you what you wanted for Valentine's!
        Sam: Well it is a surprise that you are asking me but the gift is suppose to be the surprise.
        Jack : Well OK but what about "Samantha Carter will you marry me?" a surprises enough. I mean I was going to give you some flowers and some strawberry motion lotion but is the proposal enough of a surprise for you Sam? Is that what you really want for Valentine's?
        Sam: Oh Jack, I love you! Yes, that's a great gift and I accept your proposal!
        Jack: Sweet! By the way what did you get me for Valentine's Day.
        Sam: I just went shopping at Victoria's Secrets and
        Jack: Enough! Walter ah - Colonel Carter and me have to leave the base for a few days for a very important mission. Only contact me if the world is in danger and~~~~~~~
        Walter: Yes Sir, Understand Sir, Congratulations Sirs!!!!!
        Hee, hee, hee!!! Love it!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry Mary.It seems like very few Shows know when to end or how to end.Same thing you see with Sports and Players hanging on too long.I'am Happy I skipped the last couple of Years of X-Files.I though it was horrible the Show went on without Mulder.I was watching the X-Files the other Day and was thinking to myself how much I really miss this Show.

Comment

OT!!!
            Just jumping in here before I go and play catch up to see how my neighbors near Maryland are faring in our first major snow fall of the season!
            These were taken about 1/2 hour ago and the 12 inch ruler was measuring 4 inches already!

Comment

OT again! These were taken on my deck:

Comment

OT:
                Last one: My pool has snow on it! He he he, well the cover does *wink*.

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled program

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                  OT again! These were taken on my deck:

Hey, Poz I'm across the river from you and we've got some of that white stuff, too. BTW, what's that round thing in the background? Do you have your own Gate?? Hee, hee!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    Personally, I don't *want* a movie unless they can perform a miracle and cancel out everything that happened in the last two years. Right now, I'm operating on the belief that the show ended after S7, and S&M lived happily ever after. <g> Just like the last season and what'll be the next one in SG.

Why does every show I love have to go to pot before it ends gracefully? Oy . . .
                    S&M, huh. Oh, you meant Scully and Mulder.

Comment

TPTB now did a S/J on the Weir and Shepard thread
                      Spoiler:
                      Thelon line to Teyla, "He cares for you more then you know"
                      . OMG!
                      I'm not going to get involved in another ship....*repeats to self over and over and over again*

Comment

I don't blame you SG1Poz.I am a Jack/Kate Shipper from Lost and I am not getting too wrapped up in that Ship.I know I will be in for a bumpy ride.The Sam/Jack Ship has taught me plenty.I use to jump Head first into Ships and now I will be careful.

Comment

Jack: Sam what do you want for Valentine's Day?
                          Sam: Why are you asking? Isn't it suppose to be a surprise?
                          Jack: Yeh I know but I thought it would be a surprise for you, for me to ask you what you wanted for Valentine's!
                          Sam: Well it is a surprise that you are asking me but the gift is suppose to be the surprise.
                          Jack : Well OK but what about "Samantha Carter will you marry me?" a surprises enough. I mean I was going to give you some flowers and some strawberry motion lotion but is the proposal enough of a surprise for you Sam? Is that what you really want for Valentine's?
                          Sam: Oh Jack, I love you! Yes, that's a great gift and I accept your proposal!
                          Jack: Sweet! By the way what did you get me for Valentine's Day.
                          Sam: I just went shopping at Victoria's Secrets and
                          Jack: Enough! Walter ah - Colonel Carter and me have to leave the base for a few days for a very important mission. Only contact me if the world is in danger and~~~~~~~
                          Walter: Yes Sir, Understand Sir, Congratulations Sirs!!!!!
                          I'm leaving this one up.....

Wooo Hooo!

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                            2 threads about S&J make my a little schizo
                            maybe is not a good idea

Yea, I posted in one the other day quite by accident. I was sure that our PTB here at Gw would have combined them by now. Close and comforting but too confusing ..for me anyway....*see my sig*

Comment

I was looking over the songs (all great choices, btw) and I thought about what I would do.

Like We Never Loved At All--(Faith Hill/Tim McGraw) I know this song is a little sad, but I think one can apply it to the Sam/Pete and Jack/Kerry time. And I like the music video

Some Hearts
                              --(Carrie Underwood) This is like, my new favorite song.

(Click the links for lyrics)

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                              My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                              My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                              My Stargate Videos
                              It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                Hey, Poz I'm across the river from you and we've got some of that white stuff, too. BTW, what's that round thing in the background? Do you have your own Gate?? Hee, hee!!
                                LOL!! I saw that too! I was thinking it was one of those poltergeist thingies..like a energy being or something!

Comment

Working...
                                X