Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I wonder if those are the episodes we voted for on SyFy's site a few months ago?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixFox View Post
      Just wanted to remind everyone in the US that there is an SG-1 marathon on SYFY today. A lot of the episodes are kinda shippy.

Here is the schedule:
      Spoiler:
      08:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 7)
      HEROES - PT 1

09:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 7)
      HEROES - PT 2

10:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 1-5)
      WORMHOLE X-TREME!

11:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 8)
      MOEBIUS - PART 1

12:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 8)
      MOEBIUS - PART 2

01:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 1-5)
      URGO

02:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 1-5)

03:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 10)
      200 (200TH EPISODE)

04:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 1-5)
      CRYSTAL SKULL

05:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 1-5)
      THE FIFTH RACE

06:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 10)
      UNENDING

07:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 7)
      LOST CITY - PT 1

08:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 7)
      LOST CITY - PT 2

09:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 1-5)

10:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 1-5)
      WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY

11:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 1-5)
      THE NOX

12:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 1-5)
      CHILDREN OF THE GODS - PT 1

01:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 1-5)
      CHILDREN OF THE GODS - PT 2

02:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 8)
      PROMETHEUS UNBOUND

03:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 1-5)
      FOREVER IN A DAY

04:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 6)
      ABYSS

05:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 8)
      THREADS

Thanks for the reminder... tuning in to Heroes now...

Interesting line-up... hope I don't get Shiplash whipping back and forth around the Ship's chronology all day...

I love that we're going from 1969 straight into Window of Opportunity... that'll be fun. So will the leap from Moebius back to Urgo--and Urgo without 100 Days/Shades of Gray immediately following is just *fine* by me!

But from Abyss into Threads? Ouch!

Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Not much to say except that I love all those pic stories Bren

And I can't remember who mentioned it(*hits self*) but I would love to see a nice music video on "a whole new world from Aladdin" ...I know there was one vid on that song but I lost it(and can't find it on the internet anymore)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

Interesting line-up... hope I don't get Shiplash whipping back and forth around the Ship's chronology all day...
          I always wonder how difficult it would be for someone not familiar with the series to jump in and just watch. But, I suppose with the structure of the show set up as it was, that made it easier to jump right in than a serialized show nowadays.

New chapter. It'll have to hold everyone for the weekend since, unless I'm feeling generous, I won't post again until Monday.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5392143/5/
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
            Oh, I wonder if those are the episodes we voted for on SyFy's site a few months ago?
            It's listed as the SG1 "Fan Favorite" Marathon, and it seems many of them are some of the humorous episodes. Although how "Unending" made it into the list, I don't know. Guess lots and lots of voters really liked that one. That one is showing where I live at 3:00, which is fine with me since I have a chiropractor appointment I have to be at by 3:20. By the time I get home "Lost City" will be on, so the timing is perfect.

Maybe they took the "favorites" list and divided it between serious and humorous episodes and are running those.

Comment

I really wish they'd do a 'Fan's Choice' DVD for SG-1. *sigh*

Since RDA said he'd be willing to do more, he could do the commentary for those, too!

A it's mimosa day at work. I love my job. LOL!
              sigpic

Comment

Since RDA said he'd be willing to do more, he could do the commentary for those, too!

Oooh, Fan's Choice DVD! That'd be a great excuse for them to collect all those cutting-room-floor kisses (the rehearsals, out-takes, and cut-from-the-script kisses) and make that Extra Special Ship-Featurette for us!

And I'd love to hear both RDA and AT in a commentary on such a Featurette...

Gee, wish I had a mimosa day at work...

Oooh, the Heroes Hug Scene! Gotta Go!
                Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

EPISODE OF THE WEEK

Each week we will post 3 themed pairs of episodes. Please vote for the episode of your choice by Quoting the last voting post, removing the "quote" tags, and adding your vote to the episode of your choice. Voting closes on Saturday at 1200 GMT. The Episode of the Week will be announced Saturday and open for discussion all week long. Commentary, caps, artwork, poetry and any other creative expression relative to the episode is welcomed and encouraged! The purpose of this is to have fun and hopefully further our enjoyment of the wonderful relationship that is Sam and Jack.

The episodes up for consideration this week are:

1) Confronting the past: The First Commandment/Cold Lazarus (0)
                  2) Aliens made them do it (kinda): The Broca Divide/Upgrades (0)

As I said last time, I'm coming to the end of my ideas for the themed eps, so unless anyone suggests any more we'll just do the winner this week, the runner-up next week, and then go back to working through the seasons. Sound OK to everyone?
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh, the ANGST!!!

I love that shift on Jack's face the moment Sam crosses into personal territory... "When you were lying there..." Cue the Ship theme music... the tears silently trailing don't Sam's face... Jack's completely unable to bear it for a moment longer... and that hug... the purest, angstiest embrace of the whole entire series...

<Great Big Shippy Sigh...>
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

2) Aliens made them do it (kinda): The Broca Divide/Upgrades (1)

The Convenient Alien Influence Excuse! And the HOTTEST scene in the entire Series! No Contest!
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

2) Aliens made them do it (kinda): The Broca Divide/Upgrades (2)

Comment

2) Aliens made them do it (kinda): The Broca Divide/Upgrades (3) *

Kinda hard to not choose the kiss . . .
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jitter View Post
                            Jam = Jack+Sam =D I've been calling the ship that for ages, sorry x)

Funny thing: When 200 starts Cam says it's gonna be packed with Jam and we're getting a wedding scene

Thanks It played yesterday at work (it's a shop with toys so we get loads of Disney songs and stuff) and although I already knew it (love Aladdin) it dawned on me it's such an s/j song Well stargate is pretty much all I think at work because I zone out to my happy place when there xP
                            I'll try for a video if my son goes to bed without drama tonight and if youtube isn't going to biatch at me about copyright x)
                            Cam is a smart man....

OT:

Spoiler:
                            - sometimes I wish when I was working at the call center we had bartenders to serve us nice strong drinks....when dealing with irate (and in some cases irrational) homeowners I definitely could've used something like a hard whiskey day....

Comment

What to choose what to choose......OhI really don't like Cold Lazarus very much, shall I just get it overwith.....Naw, i'll try and avoid it for just a bit longer

2) Aliens made them do it (kinda): The Broca Divide/Upgrades (4)
                              sigpic

Comment

Moebius is on...

And I've been captioning these pics so much...

That hearing the actual dialogue that they were recorded with was a little... strange...

But I gotta say, I love how Sam's pretty much in charge this entire portion of the episode... 'She won't let me go back and watch the world series'... All those pointed looks at Jack every time she frets about screwing with the timeline... *She* 'shouldn't have let us go'...

Something tells me she didn't have too much difficulty leaving the commander/subordinate relationship on the base after she and Jack finally went *Fishing*!

Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X