This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Skull is on...

And I love it when Jack talks about "nintendos" and Sam gives him that smile that says "You're too damn cute, sir"

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Yeah I was just thinking we'll go back to the beginning and start again when we're done with these - we were last doing S1 eps back at the very beginning of the year, so it has been quite a while now
      Yeah, and we did all the "second choice" ones really, sinece the really good ones had been done in the previous watch through, so I rekcon it's got to be at least a year.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        Crystal Skull is on...

And I love it when Jack talks about "nintendos" and Sam gives him that smile that says "You're too damn cute, sir"

And notice right about now he says "Carter...Daniel?" Yup always think of her first

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
          Still watching the SG1 marathon, now at the end of Moebius 2...

And I just had to comment on a little something I find quite ironic...

Of all the members of the original SG1, it's rather hysterical that the only one to survive is the King of Not-Staying-Dead Daniel Jackson!
          Well there's irony for ya
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Yeah, and we did all the "second choice" ones really, sinece the really good ones had been done in the previous watch through, so I rekcon it's got to be at least a year.
            Exactly
            *looks forward to the new rewatch*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Watching "The Fifth Race" and I feel the need to correct their science (I do this every time it's on...)

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD we do not ONLY USE 5-10% of our brain. WE USE ALL OF IT :: mutters incoherently that the writers didn't bother to fact check :: It's an urban legend - it started from a misunderstanding of an encyclopedia entry from way back in the day.

Again - we USE ALL OUR BRAIN... :: sigh ::

:: takes soapbox to put it away... pauses... puts it back down ::

AND WE WANT OUR CONFIRMATION WHILE WE'RE AT IT!!!!!

:: takes the soapbox and goes home ::

Comment

I love Crystal Skull It just so happens I've collected a few gifs of that ep

(by Bev)

(by sugarshaker)
                sigpic

Comment

SGU:

Spoiler:
                  I just saw a preview on SciFi (I refuse to respell it...) - I love love love Jack saying "Sign or we'll beam you up to our spaceship" - as a general I imagine he's always wanted to say that... it's just so *jack*!

Comment

Yeah, Twilight, he says it with such a straight face. Brad writes Jack's dialogue so very well. . . gives me such hope for the new movie And your feedback on the story was yet again hysterical. Thanks for the great giggle

We definitely should start a rewatch in a few weeks after we (hopefully) get an influx of new fans from SGU . . .
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      Yeah, Twilight, he says it with such a straight face. Brad writes Jack's dialogue so very well. . . gives me such hope for the new movie And your feedback on the story was yet again hysterical. Thanks for the great giggle

We definitely should start a rewatch in a few weeks after we (hopefully) get an influx of new fans from SGU . . .
                      A rewatch sounds fun!! Last rewatch I did was earlier this year - I counted the number of times Daniel died - virtual, real, or presumed - and I got NINETEEN (I included the original movie in there too).

I wonder if we can get one more death out of him for an even 20?

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                        A rewatch sounds fun!! Last rewatch I did was earlier this year - I counted the number of times Daniel died - virtual, real, or presumed - and I got NINETEEN (I included the original movie in there too).

I wonder if we can get one more death out of him for an even 20?
                        This reminds me of something I read years and years ago... I really wish I'd saved it, but I just was thinking far enough ahead... and I lost my bookmark for it too... but lookey here! Thank God for Google! I found it!

So what is it, you ask?

Only the most entertaining episode guide for SG1 that I've ever read! Unfortunately, the author only made it through Season Six; I'd love to see her synopsis for some of those Season Seven and Eight eps...

Anyway, take a peak over at Suzvoy's Episode Guide. Truly a fun read!
                        Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

Gahhhh I've been trying to make the video for" for 2 hours now and the programs keep freezing on me >.< I give up

That episode guide is hilarious by the way
                          Last edited by Jitter; 25 September 2009, 02:22 PM.
                          Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
                          Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            How about something wild and outrageous doing non shippy episodes just so we can all don really ship tinted specs and see ship in every single thing (like me, today, listening to New Ground and heaing the Sam/Jack tune whilst Teal'c is talking to the guy from the planet in the cave )

Or we could just go back to Season 1 and do rewatches all over - we have a lot of new people here now, and a lot of the really decent shippy episodes haven't been done by some of us (for instance, we've not had a RT viewing for Divide & Conquer since I joined) so we won't be rehashing old ground... much anyway.

1) Confronting the past: The First Commandment/Cold Lazarus (1)
                            2) Aliens made them do it (kinda): The Broca Divide/Upgrades (7)

Just because nobody loves it and I am a sucker for poor unloved episodes.

Originally posted by Jitter View Post
                            Gahhhh I've been trying to make the video for" for 2 hours now and the programs keep freezing on me >.< I give up

That episode guide is hilarious by the way
                            indeed....

Comment

Soooo... I'm now enjoying the end of 200...

I know I seem to be in the minority here, but I absolutely adore this episode--including and especially the wedding scene!

Love, love, love invisible Jack! The dog in the driver's seat always cracks me up, and of course, that lovely moment in the shower...

And the *younger-hipper* SG1--and I will always and forever say that the young *Colonel* was JACK, not Cam!!!

And of course, the wedding...

First comment is the music. The wedding march mixed with the Stargate theme music never fails to crack me up! Then there's the "Sorry, sir" bit... He calls her on him addressing him formally... by calling her "Carter"! At their *wedding*!

No, I don't think Sam & Jack would have a wedding anything like that one (especially with Thor presiding! LOL ), but for this episode, it was awesome. And we got loads of screencaps of Sam & Jack in full wedding attire to enjoy! I *love* it!!!
                              Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                                Soooo... I'm now enjoying the end of 200...

I know I seem to be in the minority here, but I absolutely adore this episode--including and especially the wedding scene!

Love, love, love invisible Jack! The dog in the driver's seat always cracks me up, and of course, that lovely moment in the shower...

And the *younger-hipper* SG1--and I will always and forever say that the young *Colonel* was JACK, not Cam!!!

And of course, the wedding...

First comment is the music. The wedding march mixed with the Stargate theme music never fails to crack me up! Then there's the "Sorry, sir" bit... He calls her on him addressing him formally... by calling her "Carter"! At their *wedding*!

No, I don't think Sam & Jack would have a wedding anything like that one (especially with Thor presiding! LOL ), but for this episode, it was awesome. And we got loads of screencaps of Sam & Jack in full wedding attire to enjoy! I *love* it!!!
                                Maybe it's a writer-thing, but I simply love 200. I laugh my way through it every time I see it.

It's shippy, in-jokey, team-y, etc... Love it.

I really like that the "fan faves" seem to be the shippiest. Cool, eh?
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X