X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Spoiler:
    It took me a while to get used to AT in long dark hair but I finally did and AT was right. It was important to separate Helen from Sam and I think it worked. I don't see Sam as anything but blonde and I don't see Helen as anything but dark hair.
    I watched Sanctuary first tbh and was like "OMG that woman is totally my goddess. Then I watched SG-1 about 3 months later and I turned to the hubby
    Me: Hey isn't that the lady from Sanctuary
    him: Yes
    Me w00t
    him: yes, yes but she's blonde now
    me: and she's totally hooking up with mcgyver xD

Yep, I could tell since he said "I don't like scientists ;D
    Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
    Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
      Spoiler:
      Thirty pictures of Ship on the wall!
      Thirty pictures of Ship!
      We'll take two down and caption around
      Twenty-eight pictures of Ship on the wall!

Extremely Extreme Gutter Content Warning!
      Spoiler:
      Stop now unless you really enjoy playing in the deep end of the Gutter...
      Spoiler:
      Seriously, not for anyone with delicate sensibilities...
      Spoiler:
      Got your scuba gear on?
      Spoiler:
      Dive into the deep end...
      Spoiler:
      Deeper
      Spoiler:
      Deeper still...
      Spoiler:
      Now hovering over the bottomless trench...
      Spoiler:
      Sirs, if you really want to have a sword fight, allow me the pleasure of hosting.

Spoiler:
      Robo Whoa. Is she suggesting what I think she's suggesting?
      Our I think so...
      Robo Well, color me impressed!

You're a legend, wish I could green you xD
      Last edited by Jitter; 27 September 2009, 11:52 AM.
      Videos Artwork

Comment

Originally posted by Jitter View Post
        I watched Sanctuary first tbh and was like "OMG that woman is totally my goddess. Then I watched SG-1 about 3 months later and I turned to the hubby
        Me w00t

Well technically she was blonde first so it would be "she's dark now" *snicker* Sorry couldn't resist that *note to self* I gotta stop drinking Irn-Bru, it just makes me slightly mad
        sigpic

Comment

Well technically she was blonde first so it would be "she's dark now" *snicker* Sorry couldn't resist that *note to self* I gotta stop drinking Irn-Bru, it just makes me slightly mad

Well yeah but I didn't know her before, so... x)
          Videos Artwork

Comment

Oh if only they knew
            ...don't you say

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
            Parents
            Spoiler:
            LOL - I forget so often that English is not everyone's first language around here. Market... exchange - for 50+? Hmmm :: thinks :: What exactly is there? Maybe I can give you the word because I don't know what you're talking about

I think my parents and I have an agreement - I don't think about them, they don't think about me. LOL While my mom is probably okay with the whole my daughter is married and is therefore no longer "innocent", my dad won't ever be okay with it I don't think (he loves my husband though). I'll never forget I was sitting in the living room with my mom and my dad was watching tv and my mom starting talking about when I was due for my "annual exam" - I said I hadn't had time blah blah blah, the conversation went on for a minute and then my dad butts in "Shannon go to the doctor. Now can we *please* talk about this some other time?"

It's funny because I actually feel UBER prudish around my parents, but around my friends I can make them blush LOL Go fig!

Spoiler:
            Erm...description...it's like this big hall with a lot of small "stands" where people try to sell stuff or you can view stuff...
            For example with the 50+(years and up) people they see objects/stuff that is interesting for them...(I don't know what though)
            We also have these "markets" for gardens/household stuff/cars/rich people and so on... it's like an annual event...

The place these "markets" are in are like convention centres...I think it's very similar to a convention now I think of it

LOL I understand that...I was chatting with my bro's GF today...and it was a totally guttery girls subject and I didn't realise it ...but my dad was listening with us...and he was suddenly like "can you two please start with a different topic" ...so we did...later we got the same subject while bro was there and my mom(no dad anymore) and bro went like ..."please stop" ...had also to do with annual check

As for prudish around parents...no...not at all...not in my talk at least...I'm the worst in the family together with my dad ...I just don't tell my parents about my "activities"...if they ask I just smile and evade the subject ...I know my dad is not ready to know certain things just yet(I'm his little girl...the little girl after two big brothers and two miscarriages )

As for the RST or UST in fics...I like both

*hops out*
            sigpic

Comment

Well yeah but I didn't know her before, so... x)
              Well i'm glad you found AT, she truly is an amazing actress
              sigpic

Comment

*runs in, fangurls AT's hair (squee!) in all shapes and colours and points out the importance of Long Hair to the Ship*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Me w00t

I like you Jitter! Your post is made of win! Your all right in my book!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *runs in, fangurls AT's hair (squee!) in all shapes and colours and points out the importance of Long Hair to the Ship*

indeed....

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      I like you Jitter! Your post is made of win! Your all right in my book!

I concur....

Comment

Amanda by any other hair length or colour would smell as sweet...or something along those lines...

AU Sam with long hair in There But for the Grace of God - Engaged to AU Jack.

AU Sam with long hair in Point of View - Married to AU Jack.

*Our* Sam with long hair post-Unending - Involved/Engaged/Married to *Our* Jack????

Pattern emerging I think...

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                        I concur....

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Amanda by any other hair length or colour would smell as sweet...or something along those lines...

*Our* Sam with long hair post-Unending - Involved/Engaged/Married to *Our* Jack????

Exactly!

The longer the Hair, the more Canon the Ship.
                          The more the wind let's the Hair dance, the more the rain will stop pooring.
                          The more grip on the Hair, the less we loose sight of the love.
                          The longer it takes to wash the Hair, the shorter the Shippers will have to despair.
                          *blinks*

...Or something like that.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Exactly!

The longer it takes to wash the Hair, the shorter the Shippers will have to despair.
                            *blinks*

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

How does one go about fangurling hair

Exactly!

*blinks*

hmmmmm I didn't think of that

DAMN YOU PEOPLE Stop converting me, I was happy in the anti marriage side till sg-1fanintn corrupted converted me, now you two are corrupting converting me to the pro long hair You're all a bad influence I tell ya....A BAD INFLUENCE!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              But I like y'all anyways
                              sigpic

Comment

How does one go about fangurling hair

hmmmmm I didn't think of that

DAMN YOU PEOPLE Stop converting me, I was happy in the anti marriage side till sg-1fanintn corrupted converted me, now you two are corrupting converting me to the pro long hair You're all a bad influence I tell ya....A BAD INFLUENCE!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                But I like y'all anyways
                                Hehehehe. Just a-doing what comes-a-naturally (e.g. our jobs).
                                Spoiler:
                                Like you too!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X