Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Confronting the past: The First Commandment/Cold Lazarus (0)
    2) Aliens made them do it (kinda): The Broca Divide/Upgrades (4)

Don't even have to think about it!
    sigpic

Comment

2) Aliens made them do it (kinda): The Broca Divide/Upgrades (5)

Comment

2) Aliens made them do it (kinda): The Broca Divide/Upgrades (6)

I'm only voting because I can...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

LOL....poor "confronting the past"....nobody wants it....*sigh*....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
            LOL....poor "confronting the past"....nobody wants it....*sigh*....
            No, we need to look forewards! The past is the past and the future is undecided...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Still watching the SG1 marathon, now at the end of Moebius 2...

And I just had to comment on a little something I find quite ironic...

Of all the members of the original SG1, it's rather hysterical that the only one to survive is the King of Not-Staying-Dead Daniel Jackson!
              Love and hot fudge,
              Bren Ren
              ~
              My stories!
              ~

sigpic

Comment

2) Aliens made them do it (kinda): The Broca Divide/Upgrades (7)

I thought we had THREE to choose from.

There are only TWO...

watching "200" on SciFi.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post

I thought we had THREE to choose from.

There are only TWO...

watching "200" on SciFi.
                  Yeah, I'm out of ideas So this is running it down before going back to the old way of working through the seasons Unless anyone has any suggestions as to more themed ones we can do? Let me know if so
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Yeah, I'm out of ideas So this is running it down before going back to the old way of working through the seasons Unless anyone has any suggestions as to more themed ones we can do? Let me know if so
                    Well, I missed a great many, so I don't really know what themes have already been done... Don't suppose anyone has been keeping track, have they?
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

Just finished watching "200" on SYFY and I was thinking it would have been cool after Jack says that he flew in from Malibu to have Daniel lean over and whisper to Sam "Didn't you just get back from that conference in Malibu" and she kinda makes an opps face. Then have the big party on the other side of the gate actually be a big wedding reception or something for them.

Comment

I just got done watching 200 - and I really enjoyed it

I love the quote at the end:

Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today - but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
                        Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                          Well, I missed a great many, so I don't really know what themes have already been done... Don't suppose anyone has been keeping track, have they?
                          Uh... *scratches head*
                          - Abyss/New Order
                          - Grace/Paradise Lost
                          - There But For The Grace of God/Point of View
                          - Message in a Bottle/Entity
                          - Secrets/Threads
                          - The Fifth Race/Lost City
                          - 2010/Moebius

Think that's it
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            How about something wild and outrageous doing non shippy episodes just so we can all don really ship tinted specs and see ship in every single thing (like me, today, listening to New Ground and heaing the Sam/Jack tune whilst Teal'c is talking to the guy from the planet in the cave )

Or we could just go back to Season 1 and do rewatches all over - we have a lot of new people here now, and a lot of the really decent shippy episodes haven't been done by some of us (for instance, we've not had a RT viewing for Divide & Conquer since I joined) so we won't be rehashing old ground... much anyway.

1) Confronting the past: The First Commandment/Cold Lazarus (1)

Just because nobody loves it and I am a sucker for poor unloved episodes.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ahhh, the Moebius KISSAGE!!!!!

Can't help but wonder just what was going on inside that puddle jumper between the reluctantly-ended Kiss and that last fall-to-the-floor Kiss after Daniel's all-clear...

And we're FISHING!!!!

Aww, man... can't really see their faces when Jack turns and smiles at Sam as he says "Let's not dwell." I wanna see *THAT* Jack smile! Up close and personal and SuperShippy Clear!!!!
                              Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                How about something wild and outrageous doing non shippy episodes just so we can all don really ship tinted specs and see ship in every single thing (like me, today, listening to New Ground and heaing the Sam/Jack tune whilst Teal'c is talking to the guy from the planet in the cave )

Or we could just go back to Season 1 and do rewatches all over - we have a lot of new people here now, and a lot of the really decent shippy episodes haven't been done by some of us (for instance, we've not had a RT viewing for Divide & Conquer since I joined) so we won't be rehashing old ground... much anyway.

1) Confronting the past: The First Commandment/Cold Lazarus (1)

Just because nobody loves it and I am a sucker for poor unloved episodes.
                                Yeah I was just thinking we'll go back to the beginning and start again when we're done with these - we were last doing S1 eps back at the very beginning of the year, so it has been quite a while now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X