This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    I always thought he was thinking, "Oh please, it's not Sam. Let it not be Sam. It can't be Sam. It's not Sam. It would never be Sam. Son of a *****, it's...(what's his name!)!. (beat) Whoa buddy, eyes off her six!"
    hehe! Yup that's pretty much, I bet, how it went And I sort of think that he might have a tad bit of jealousy...not that he's a jealous person, but that fact that what's-his-name is on SG-1 and with his team. Not to mention I'm sure he was worried that something would go wrong, especially with a trader (Is that what he was? ) in there.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      I'm pretty sure Thor would be the most dangerous of that group (probably tied with Jacob for the most dangerous), because, you know ... he has a huge crush on Sam and would do anything for her. Oooooh ... and toss in Lt. Graham Simmons, Felger and Siler. Now there's a really dangerous group

Spoiler:
      I like the idea of the picture being one of Sam and Cassie ... perhaps somebody took one of the two of them and her new dog in Singularity? And Jack thinks it's a really cute picture and kept it all these years.

It seems to have been doing this again for the last several days.
      can't forget Hammond either....

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i've been *so* patient, i AM a patient!

and i'll NEVER quit on our wonderful couple!! N.E.V.E.R!!!

neither will I...

I'm in class and freakishly bored. So...catching up...

PLOT BUNNY!!! wheeeeeeeeee!

IMG tag left in to say: Jack would have hit this man just for where he's looking!
      Jack: Keep your eyes off my girl's six, buddy!

Oh yeah!!!
      yeah...that's Makepeace and I'm sure Jack has had...words...with him....backed up by some fisticuffs....

Comment

I always thought he was thinking, "Oh please, it's not Sam. Let it not be Sam. It can't be Sam. It's not Sam. It would never be Sam. Son of a *****, it's...(what's his name!)!. (beat) Whoa buddy, eyes off her six!"
        Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        hehe! Yup that's pretty much, I bet, how it went And I sort of think that he might have a tad bit of jealousy...not that he's a jealous person, but that fact that what's-his-name is on SG-1 and with his team. Not to mention I'm sure he was worried that something would go wrong, especially with a trader (Is that what he was? ) in there.
        Yes, indeed he was. Makepeace was the mole for Colonel Maybourne and the illegal NID opperations.
        sigpic
        The Return of King Arthur
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Hey there fellow shippers! How are things?

So yesterday I received my copy of the reference book Stargate SG-1: Dialing Up which covers Seasons 1 - 5 and it is a great book! Really recommendable! So I made a bee-line for the shippy episodes.

Here's a couple of extracts from the book which I've found to be the shippiest. The most the most significant comment is made for Divide and Conquer...and jumble will like this doubly-so because it's said by her very own Martin Wood:

And this from There But For the Grace of God:

Thank you so much for sharing this. *happy sigh* I love this couple, I really do. I love writing/reading fanfic... I love their on screen moments...

IT'S SO AWESOME

So I might be just a TINY bit tipsy...

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
            Thank you so much for sharing this. *happy sigh* I love this couple, I really do. I love writing/reading fanfic... I love their on screen moments...

IT'S SO AWESOME

- just a little bit?

Comment

SGU

Spoiler:

I have to put a shippy spin on the photo slap by applying the following farfetched scenario as to why it's there . . .

1) Jack and Sam are living together and Jack wanted their house to be filled with happy photos important to both of them.
              2) So, without saying anything, he put his photos of Charlie and Sarah in a drawer.
              3) Sam fished one out and put it in his briefcase.
              4) He found it when he got to the office, whispered "Another reason why I love you, Sam" and put it on his desk.
              5) He doesn't need many photos of Sam around because his wallet is full of them.

My story and I'm sticking to it.

Otherwise,<Snip> can suck bait.

Comment

Here I go again...

Okay, campers. Sing along with me.

(Singing, slightly falsetto) I'm too sexy for my shirt. Too sexy for my shirt.

Sir, I think you'd better come down off the ramp.

Why aren't you singing, Carter?

Sam: I thought you said he didn't drink anything during the ceremony. He doesn't really expect us to sing, does he?
                Daniel: I said I didn't think he drank anything. Is that a gun on his hip?

Even under the influence of an alien brew, he wouldn't shoot us for not singing, would he?

You wouldn't, Sir. Right?

I really like that song, Carter.

With all due respect, Sir, if you're too sexy for your shirt, why not just take it off? And I thought you preferred classical music.

Sam: Remind me, the shirt's the only piece of clothing mentioned in that song, right?
                Daniel: I think so. But if he starts taking off his pants, you get to explain what's going on.
                Teal'c: I knew spiking O'Neill's canteen with that brew would be most entertaining upon our return.

Comment

GOne Fishing! Oh I feel another sig story coming up...

Originally posted by dmovies View Post
                  I'm not putting this in as a spoiler, cause I don't know anything for sure. Why hasn't anyone (at least on this thread) mentioned that redone "COTG"
                  reduced Sam Carter's role to that of a very minor character. There seems
                  to be a move on to forget AT was ever a part of SG1. She mentioned a
                  possibility of the 3rd movie to start filming, cancelled her convention dates,
                  then TPTB came out quite vocally stating that the 3rd movie hadn't even been green lit yet. It seems they just want all the attention on the SGU premiere. I think it's wearing a little bit more than thin!
                  We had quite a long and extensive discussion on COTG when it first came out. If you find the posts from around the release date you'll see everyones thoughts on it.

I'm with Amanda, Pol and Tammy on this. I think you're completely off on all those points.

Without giving away stuff in case some peope don't want to be spoiled, I would say COTG recut is, if anything edited to make Sam look like a much more rounded character and likeable. If anything she (and Teal'c) have more screen time than before. I don't really understand where you are coming from with that comment?

So much has been said about movie #3 and why it's not being made yet that I won't repeat it. Again it's all on here (or the movie #3 threads). Suffice to say, it has been green lit but it's a financial decision to delay making it. It's not TPTB, the actors' or the movie studio's fault; just life. I seriously doubt AT would have cancelled firm commitments based on an off chance anyway; she's far too professional to do that.
                  She is a star of and producer of her own series now, which is double the workload. I think, when it comes down to it, even if it's SG-1, she's going to be putting her baby - Sanctuary - first above anything else workwise, so they're going to have to fit around her.

Lastly, I think it's only natural that they would want to focus attention on SGU. It's new and it cost them a lot of money to make and they need it to be successful. In the absence of anything else new from the franchise, what else do they have to promote right now? Keeping interest alive in one incarnation or Stargate (and, to a certain extent, including guest actors from SG-1 or SGA) is a good way to keep interest in the franchise as a whole and ensure at least some people still care about the originals when the films do eventually get made.

Yes! he so was! Except he was thinking "Eyes off my girl's six... oh hang on, she's not technically my girl and if the way I spoke to her is anything to go by I won't blame her if she never speaks to me again, much less..."

(I can angst anything up you know. )

BTW, Linda, thank you for those fabulous caps of this. They really do show quite clearly how much Jack is focussing on Sam. He really hurt her and he knows it.

Alan, thanks for posting those shippy exceprts. It strikes me that both AT or RDA continiously express their eagerness to snog each other - on screen of course! Who can blame them! Having to go to work and kiss RDA - oh the hardship!

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post

What? You mean somoene other than me was boozing up the thread for a change?

Have a happy hangover.
                  Last edited by Cagranosalis; 18 September 2009, 01:53 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishing View Post
                    SGU

Spoiler:

I have to put a shippy spin on the photo slap by applying the following farfetched scenario as to why it's there . . .

1) Jack and Sam are living together and Jack wanted their house to be filled with happy photos important to both of them.
                    2) So, without saying anything, he put his photos of Charlie and Sarah in a drawer.
                    4) He found it when he got to the office, whispered "Another reason why I love you, Sam" and put it on his desk.
                    5) He doesn't need many photos of Sam around because his wallet is full of them.

Gone Fishing I like you already!

That would make a wonderful idea for a fanfic...have you tried your hand at that?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I'm in class and freakishly bored. So...catching up...

PLOT BUNNY!!! wheeeeeeeeee!

IMG tag left in to say: Jack would have hit this man just for where he's looking!
                      Keep your eyes off my girl's six, buddy!

Oh yeah!!!
                      *snicker* Oh that guys in trouble

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                      You guys are killing me with the spoiler tags.

And if I may say, since I believe these posts were made in regards to SGU, please, please, *please* keep these posts in spoilers. Even if I'm not getting the full details, I can basically come to the conclusion that SGU did not make people happy in regards to our ship. This is just as bad as a spoiler for people who are trying to stay spoiler free. Thanks, guys.

Ditto. Big time.
                      I don't have a problem with the SGU spoiler tags cause I don't care much about SGU and IMO (tis not really spoiley, jus my opinion )
                      Spoiler:
                      I don't think they'll do anything of significance in SGU in regards to Sam/Jack. It's a different show and i'm convinced that if they do anything with Sam/Jack it's gonna be in the movie and not another show, even if it is still stargate at the end of the day. I don't see why they would seeing as they aren't regular characters

JMHO

So yesterday I received my copy of the reference book Stargate SG-1: Dialing Up which covers Seasons 1 - 5 and it is a great book! Really recommendable! So I made a bee-line for the shippy episodes.

Here's a couple of extracts from the book which I've found to be the shippiest. The most the most significant comment is made for Divide and Conquer...and jumble will like this doubly-so because it's said by her very own Martin Wood:

I like Martin Wood Is he gonna be involved in the third movie? If he is then I am optimistic about Sam/Jack

Here I go again...

*snipped cause well, you know i'm too lazy for my shirt*
                      Please, you are cracking me up here

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      BTW, Linda, thank you for those fabulous caps of this. They really do show quite clearly how much Jack is focussing on Sam. He really hurt her and he knows it.
                      Yes he did hurt her and it's good to see him focus on her. I just wish we saw some kind of a apology on screen *shrugs*

Alan, thanks for posting those shippy exceprts. It strikes me that both AT or RDA continiously express their eagerness to snog each other - on screen of course! Who can blame them! Having to go to work and kiss RDA - oh the hardship!
                      Oh it must be so terrible having to kiss RDA
                      Spoiler:
                      Kidding

I would volunteer to do it for nothing

Ok so I don't know what ep to watch and cap next. Any ideas on what ep I should do next guys?
                      sigpic

Comment

SGU
                        Spoiler:
                        ehh, I'm not ready to get myself worked up over a Sara/Charlie pic. I can see him still having it out. It would take more than that to freak me out. I didn't expect anything from SGU, so I'll just sit tight for the 3rd movie and hope for the best.

Comment

*le sigh*

I always like reading that...

and poor AT that she had to kiss RDA...such a horrible thing to do *is yealous*

SGU

Spoiler:

I like your ideas! *sees plotbunny running around waiting to be catched*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          What? You mean somoene other than me was boozing up the thread for a change?

Have a happy hangover.
                          are you now telling me that there are *gasp* non-drunk people in here?!?! Wow....

*runs for her life*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            and poor AT that she had to kiss RDA...such a horrible thing to do *is yealous*
                            hmmmm, what's yealous *snicker* *runs out*

are you now telling me that there are *gasp* non-drunk people in here?!?! Wow....

*runs for her life*
                            I'm a non drunk person cause...ya know....I don't drink alcohol
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              hmmmm, what's yealous *snicker* *runs out*
                              Yealous is the big green monster next to you ...Because AT can kiss RDA and even gets paid for it...while we cant do that...not even to mention money

*sneaks in somewhere where RDA is and kisses him*...

Hmm...that's wrong

*sneaks in Sheppy's house and kisses him*

Better! *is Shep thunker*

I'm a non drunk person cause...ya know....I don't drink alcohol
                              Who says you need to drink alcohol for being drunk?!?! Believe me ...enough caffiene(sp?) has the same effect
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Yealous is the big green monster next to you ...Because AT can kiss RDA and even gets paid for it...while we cant do that...not even to mention money

*sneaks in somewhere where RDA is and kisses him*...

Hmm...that's wrong

*sneaks in Sheppy's house and kisses him*

Better! *is Shep thunker*
                                I iz not yealous Nope iz not yealous at all, heh *cough*

*sneaks in Lorney babys house and kisses him*

Who says you need to drink alcohol for being drunk?!?! Believe me ...enough caffiene(sp?) has the same effect
                                hmmm I do believe there is quite alot of caffeine in Irn-Bru It explains why I sometimes go a bit crazy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X