This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, Sam, jealous much?

And Jack is doing classic avoidance, quite clearly not wanting to talk to Sam about Kerry. Much like Sam often is about Pete
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Is Daniel dead again
      sigpic

Comment

hehe I love the scene in the office

I'm not buying it!

I say that so many times

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I love the "You shall be blood kin...to all Jaffa!" Very powerful And then when they turn around and see all of them Super powerful scene

Comment

And here's Pete... There is just so much discomfort in these scenes - Pete's overexcitement and nerves, and Sam's underexcitement and nerves Not going well...

And Jacob snark with the Dad thing
            sigpic

Comment

She totally does not like that he kissed her on the cheek

"Am I going through the stargate"

- Dad
              Jacob- You actually have to marry my daughter before you can say that

So...should we take that Sam and Jack are married then since Jack calls him Dad?

Comment

Oh brother...Can that scene with Jake, Pete and Sam be any more awkward
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  She totally does not like that he kissed her on the cheek

"Am I going through the stargate"

- Dad
                  Jacob- You actually have to marry my daughter before you can say that

So...should we take that Sam and Jack are married then since Jack calls him Dad?
                  Jacks the only one , well apart from his actual kids thats allowed to call him that. Does that tell us something about what Jake thinks
                  sigpic

Comment

I think Jacob has sized up and doesn't like what he sees There's actually quite a difference between his reaction to Jack in Secrets, and Pete in Threads. Even though yes of course he's sizing up Jack as a CO and Pete as a future son-in-law, I think it's clear from Secrets that he doesn't actually dislike Jack on first impressions. He's cautious about him, and curious, and probably has a few alarm bells ringing, but I think he does like and respect him right from the start. Which I don't think you can say of his reaction to Pete!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      I think Jacob has sized up and doesn't like what he sees There's actually quite a difference between his reaction to Jack in Secrets, and Pete in Threads. Even though yes of course he's sizing up Jack as a CO and Pete as a future son-in-law, I think it's clear from Secrets that he doesn't actually dislike Jack on first impressions. He's cautious about him, and curious, and probably has a few alarm bells ringing, but I think he does like and respect him right from the start. Which I don't think you can say of his reaction to Pete!
                      I think most of that cautiousness disappeared after Jacob found out what they really do
                      sigpic

Comment

*nods at Josi* Yup, agree! And Jacob got to know Jack and see exactly what kind of man he is and how he treats Sam.

Comment

Jacob: I believe that's 3 words.

That's such a Jack line!

*sniff* Sam's head perks up when Jacob say's he's tired

*covers eyes from the next scene*

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            I think most of that cautiousness disappeared after Jacob found out what they really do
                            Yep, for sure

This scene with Sam and Jacob in the commissary says a lot too - Sam's desire to have Jacob's approval, and him finding it really hard to give it to her - the use of Selmak, who of course is dying and not really in a position to approve or otherwise, is telling. And I bet he had to try really hard to keep the sarcastic bite out of the 'I know how happy he makes you' line
                            sigpic

Comment

"He seems nice" WOW try contain your enthusiasm
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                I think military men tend to stick together LOL. We know that Jacob loves the AF - you don't make general otherwise!

Comment

Working...
                                X