Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...I take it the wedding's just around the corner, Jacob says "I didn't want to ruin your wedding...I thought we could make it" he makes it seems like it's only in a few weeks/months

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      So...I take it the wedding's just around the corner, Jacob says "I didn't want to ruin your wedding...I thought we could make it" he makes it seems like it's only in a few weeks/months
      days *faints*

*dies*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Sam hates it. You can tell that. The problem is that Pete doesn't notice that. That makes me think even more about their relationship. I think if you are getting married that you think you know eachother, at least the big lines...otherwise you wouldn't get married...it isn't like "sleeping" together for a short while say your goodbyes and never see each other again.

now I'm gonna say a weird thing
        In defense of Pete though, I think this whole house thing could have work for *some* girls. Just not for Sam, he should have known that. Some girls like it to be suprised like that(she apparently described it to him, otherwise he wouldn't have "bought" it without her approval...a house is a big thing)

So that makes me wonder, how good do these two know eachother? Not very well if I see it like this. Sam looks unhappy and tense, while Pete tries to be really happy etc. and pretend like everything is A-okay. This is already a big friction between the two and I think it makes Sam realise that Pete isn't the guy for her...and goes to her best friend(and lover to be) for advice...in the hope that Jack says that she shouldn't do it. but the loyal guy that Jack is, he could never say that...

Oh the drama...

If you compare this Sam to the S9 Sam....she's sooo laid back in S9....and happy ...content...only one person could have helped her with that
        Yeah I don't think Sam is that kinda person either.

Boy have those two been through the ringer and back over the years They deserve to finally find happiness with each other

Well um...I can't remember much about the last two seasons Apart from "Line in the sand" What? It has Sam whump
        sigpic

Comment

You know he says "That's great" right away...it sounds almost practiced...like he's been saying that in his mind for months
          Oh yeah, good insight

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Sam hates it. You can tell that. The problem is that Pete doesn't notice that. That makes me think even more about their relationship. I think if you are getting married that you think you know eachother, at least the big lines...otherwise you wouldn't get married...it isn't like "sleeping" together for a short while say your goodbyes and never see each other again.

now I'm gonna say a weird thing
          In defense of Pete though, I think this whole house thing could have work for *some* girls. Just not for Sam, he should have known that. Some girls like it to be suprised like that(she apparently described it to him, otherwise he wouldn't have "bought" it without her approval...a house is a big thing)

So that makes me wonder, how good do these two know eachother? Not very well if I see it like this. Sam looks unhappy and tense, while Pete tries to be really happy etc. and pretend like everything is A-okay. This is already a big friction between the two and I think it makes Sam realise that Pete isn't the guy for her...and goes to her best friend(and lover to be) for advice...in the hope that Jack says that she shouldn't do it. but the loyal guy that Jack is, he could never say that...

Oh the drama...

If you compare this Sam to the S9 Sam....she's sooo laid back in S9....and happy ...content...only one person could have helped her with that
          Yeah, I think this is exactly right, they just don't really know each other. Sam hasn't really let Pete in, and he knows it.

Whereas with Jack, he knows her, even before they get together.

Yeah I think it's supposed to really be very close now. Which is also why it really pushes Sam now to realise that this isn't right and if she's going to get out, she has to do it now.

And here's Jacob telling Sam not to let rules stand in her way. She denies it but I think she knows what he means.

And as if we need it underlining... the very next scene has Kerry saying the same to Jack, only more explicitly making it about him and Sam.
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It's "the talk"
            sigpic

Comment

S9 and S10 Sam is very touchy, laughs more, smiles more, that sort of thing She just seems happy

OH Jacob knows!

Jacob: You can still have everything you want

Comment

I love how Jack doesn't even vaguely pretend to not know what Kerry's talking about.
                sigpic

Comment

I wonder...Kerry has only seen Sam and Jack together once...but already she sees that he has issues...

And she knows that that issue is Sam

Comment

You know...one thing I don't understand...how can people not see the ship after this episode?!?! I mean...Kerry is pretty straightforward...Jacob hints..."always" ...

I just can not understand missing the meaning of this. Sam+Jack=
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      I love how Jack doesn't even vaguely pretend to not know what Kerry's talking about.
                      He probably knows it's pointless trying to deny it
                      sigpic

Comment

And then Jack lets out that sigh and looks at his desk...it's like it's all coming down on him, Daniel's missing presumed dead, Jacob's dieing, Sam's getting married soon and he tries to move on and it doesn't work

(((())))

Comment

I agree Jann...even the previews... and Jack saying 'don't let rules stand in your way' and kerry's 'is the Air Force the only thing keeping you two apart'? How can you deny that?

Comment

I wonder...Kerry has only seen Sam and Jack together once...but already she sees that he has issues...

And she knows that that issue is Sam
                            I've said it before and I'll say it again... Jack must talk in his sleep

Comment

And then Jack lets out that sigh and looks at his desk...it's like it's all coming down on him, Daniel's missing presumed dead, Jacob's dieing, Sam's getting married soon and he tries to move on and it doesn't work

(((())))
                              And that's the moment he realises there's nothing left to lose, and nothing to be gained by dissembling any more, and he goes to give Sam what she needs.

Right about now.

*big shippy sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

*cries*
                                ((((Jacob)))) ((((Sam))))
                                *sobs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...