• Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's rubbing her thumb over his hand.

*cries* Poor Jacob
    sigpic

Comment

*squee*

Her thumb that's stroking his hand, it pauses right when he says 'Always' it's like two and two come together in her mind

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

And there, the way the camera focuses on Jack's reaction for so long after we see Sam saying goodbye to Jacob. Really, this scene should in one sense be about Jacob and Sam - they're the family. But by having the 'always' scene there, when they do, and by cutting back to show Jack watching as Sam says goodbye to Jacob, we see him taking up the son-in-law role that Pete is so obviously unsuited for. At that moment, Jack is included, and becomes part of Sam and Jacob's family.

And now... bye bye Pete
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          *squee*

Her thumb that's stroking his hand, it pauses right when he says 'Always' it's like two and two come together in her mind
          Oh yes, great catch! That's the moment, the moment she accepts what he's offering
          *shippy sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

I love what Sally said the one time *points downward*

Comment

: I wish I could believe this had something to do with you Dad...I know you had issues...

Comment

And from now on... we get happy and content Sam and Jack, sitting close, grinning at each other, like we haven't seen them for ages and ages
                sigpic

Comment

I love Jack in this scene with a naked Daniel
                  sigpic

Comment

OK, Bra'tac's reaction to naked!Daniel disturbs me every time

And squee, fishing!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry but that scene when Daniel comes outta the office Jack looks at the pole, then when Daniel turns round to Jack he quickly turns away

Ooh "fishing"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        OK, Bra'tac's reaction to naked!Daniel disturbs me every time
                        I had to rewind and watch that part again. Why is he smiling
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          It's a little disturbing, n'est-ce pas?
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, girls, I so enjoyed the comments... wish I could have watched, but alas... thank you.

I always interpreted it as 'boys will be boys' and 'we were all young once' smile. I refuse to think anything else. LOL.
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              It's a little disturbing, n'est-ce pas?
                              Yes a little disturbing

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Oh, girls, I so enjoyed the comments... wish I could have watched, but alas... thank you.

I always interpreted it as 'boys will be boys' and 'we were all young once' smile. I refuse to think anything else. LOL.
                              It's Jos's fault I didn't think anything of that scene till she pointed it out

The end scene with them fishing, isn't it kinda similar to the end of Moebius?
                              sigpic

Comment

I always kind of imagined it being

I am so proud of the warrior muscles that he has procured

Comment

Working...
                                X