X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    here's a weird question.

what's your least liked shippy episode, and why?
    Honestly -

Broca Divide.

YES we get the hot locker room scene and some great Jack possessiveness but the rest of the whole ape like thing just sort of irritates me. Especially with this idea that the planet is half light, half dark. Seriously. How does that work? Does the planet not rotate? And still, how is there such a perfect division of light and dark? So I'm grateful to the people who have snipped the kiss and the shippy scenes because it saves me from having to torture myself with the episode.

Comment

from joe's blog -

spoilered for sgu and 3rd movie stuff

Spoiler:
      Kristintaps writes: “…tv guide dude says a source said that there is quality Sam / Jack time in SGU opener..Will you confirm/deny/ or plain ol’ comment??”

Answer: I believe this is a reference to the SG-1 movie and not the SGU opener.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

from joe's blog -

Spoiler:
        Kristintaps writes: “…tv guide dude says a source said that there is quality Sam / Jack time in SGU opener..Will you confirm/deny/ or plain ol’ comment??”

Spoiler:
        Hmm. That TV guide person seemed pretty clear about which production he was talking about, but I'm going with Joe on this. He ought to know what's in SGU! And honestly, I'm not sure any of us believed it anyway. Doesn't fit with the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
          Are you saying we need our very own potato famine? Spudbutt made for some very good conversation, I think A reminder of why Jack is perfect for Sam and as evidence that Sam has had some lousy taste in men.
          LOL, yeah, he makes for great conversation ... I just came here to get my shippy fix and couldn't get past all the P-words on some pages.

Thank GOODNESS for Threads, eh? So glad he's gone.

And that they're together. They're so together. I BELIEVE.

from joe's blog -

Spoiler:

Ahem. Spoilered for SGU/3rd movie talk:
          Spoiler:

Maybe we will get that "quality time" with them waking up in bed together?!
          Could there BE a better opener??
          OMG. I can't wait...

We will SQUEE in MOVIE THREE!!!
          sigpic
          "A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet..."

Comment

Are you saying we need our very own potato famine? Spudbutt made for some very good conversation, I think A reminder of why Jack is perfect for Sam and as evidence that Sam has had some lousy taste in men.
            Hehehehee, Spudbutt.

Honestly -

Broca Divide.

YES we get the hot locker room scene and some great Jack possessiveness but the rest of the whole ape like thing just sort of irritates me. Especially with this idea that the planet is half light, half dark. Seriously. How does that work? Does the planet not rotate? And still, how is there such a perfect division of light and dark? So I'm grateful to the people who have snipped the kiss and the shippy scenes because it saves me from having to torture myself with the episode.
            Certainly not impossible, our own Moon revolves around the Earth the very same way. One side is always dark, one side always illuminated. All it means is that the moon's (or in this case, P3X-797's) day is the same amount of time as its year, meaning that it takes the same amount of time to turn 360 degrees on its axis as it does to revolve 360 degrees around the planet or sun. The people of the Land of Light would be positioned right on the divide, but it certainly is possible.
            sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
              For those of you who are interested - a little shameless self promotion.
              The Forge is now complete.
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5089693/1/The_Forge
              I've been reading The Forge as it gets posted. Really enjoying it, can't wait to see what happens. Will finish reading today!

Also...Yippee I'm no longer a Probie!!!!!!
              sigpic
              I Believe
              My FanFiction

Comment

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
                http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/Lara_SGC/Sam%20and%20Jack/PointofView5.jpg
                PS: Behind the scenes on this pic because I know it makes you all smile. The reason why they're both laughing like that is that Rick got nervous suddenly about shooting wedding pictures and Amanda just starting goofing around to get him to relax
                Really? So cute. Another reason to love the picture.

Originally posted by You'llNeverWalkAlone View Post
                Hi, just want to introduce myself. I'm Laura, a long time GW lurker (but only recently plucked up the courage to join) and I'm a Sam/Jack addict.
                Welcome to the Family, You'llNeverWalkAlone!

Originally posted by Kirdy_Mulder View Post
                For my 200th post on GateWorld... I've looked for some Episode '200' pics and... well... here they are:

Congrats on 200th post, Kirdy_Mulder!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Ficathon stories

Spoiler:
                Fever by Polrobin
                Fragile Moments (Chapter 2)by Sapphtastic
                Apocalypse at 0830 by Twilight506
                Thinking by SG-1fanintn
                Cherish by SG-1fanintn
                Bubblebath by timepresent
                How Jack Fell Down by lexkitten
                The Anniversary tradition by lexkitten
                The State Secret Scrapbook by lexkitten
                Keeping Score by lexkitten
                In the Heat of the Moment by lexkitten
                Five times Sam Wished the World had Ended by Trinity1.0
                One More Day by Regularamanda
                Promise by Regularamanda
                A World Way by Sapphtastic
                Ficaaathhoooonnn! Yay!

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                Just dropping by, but I come bearing gifts looked through could not see this but if it causes problems I will delete
                http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...mandjack-1.jpg
                love the expressions
                *is sooo snurching* Thanks for sharing the pic.

Happy Birthday, Devilish Me!

from joe's blog -

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                I was soooo about to squee, but let's not forget that Joe doesn't know much about the SG-1 movie. But since he's surely knows stuff about SGU -

sigpic

Comment

Looks like RDA's getting fit for Movie 3...

Go here, click 'Notes from Rick', scroll down to May 12th and click the 'here' button

Comment

from joe's blog -

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    We will definitely squee in movie three!. Ooohh the movie is sounding more awesome everytime I hear about it!

I mean, quality S/J time...that must mean something. *huggles Brad and Carl for writing it*

Plus Brad said somewhere, a long time ago, that the movie was going forward(so nothing backwards in time etc) ...so then the quality S/J time must be real...

oh goody!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Looks like RDA's getting fit for Movie 3...

Go here, click 'Notes from Rick', scroll down to May 12th and click the 'here' button
                    Thanks for the link...and are you still following RDA Jumble? I think she quietly still thinks of him...

as for the pics...OMG...it's just scary how much he looks like my dad there! same way of getting on the photo, same form(body), the hair is exactly the same...scary! but I do like the pictures! He looks happy
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      [SPOILERS]

Thanks for the link...and are you still following RDA Jumble? I think she quietly still thinks of him...

as for the pics...OMG...it's just scary how much he looks like my dad there! same way of getting on the photo, same form(body), the hair is exactly the same...scary! but I do like the pictures! He looks happy
                      I don't follow him exactly, I just get email updates from his website because I keep forgetting to unsubscribe................

He's certainly lost some weight though, don'tcha think?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        I don't follow him exactly, I just get email updates from his website because I keep forgetting to unsubscribe................

He's certainly lost some weight though, don'tcha think?
                        Suuuuuuuuuure

He did and I like it! He looks good I love that one with him and the hippy sign next to him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Ship Family *looks round - I can still call us Ship family can't I?*

*waves*

So I was looking at the stuff on stargateprops (thanks for the heads up Verona) and I saw the wedding pic and I noticed RDA is wearing a ring there... I'd not noticed before. Didn't we have a discussion about whether one would be worn here before? Maybe we'll see one in movie #3

I believe!

*wanders off muttering to herself*

Comment

Hi!

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                            Just dropping by, but I come bearing gifts looked through could not see this but if it causes problems I will delete
                            http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...mandjack-1.jpg
                            love the expressions
                            Oh, this is a very nice photo! I kind of agree with VSS when she says they almost have more chemistry off than on screen!

They're soo goood together! (I mean Sam and Jack, 'cause I wouldn't dare speculate on the actors )

here's a weird question.

what's your least liked shippy episode, and why?
                            My least liked shippy episode... erm... nope. I've got nothin'. But I promise to think about it!

And
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                            DEVILISH_ME

Comment

Happy Birthday Devilish me

For you it must be filled with devil stuff and all kinds of bad things...so I can't give you a gutter surprise(Jack jumping out of a cake) because that is a good thing
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                                Hi Ship Family *looks round - I can still call us Ship family can't I?*

*waves*

So I was looking at the stuff on stargateprops (thanks for the heads up Verona) and I saw the wedding pic and I noticed RDA is wearing a ring there... I'd not noticed before. Didn't we have a discussion about whether one would be worn here before? Maybe we'll see one in movie #3

I believe!

*wanders off muttering to herself*
                                Wow, I didn't notice the ring before. Thanks for bringing to my attention. *counts her pennies to make a bid*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X