This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi View Post
    Yay! Thank you so much! I'm complete rubbish when it comes to the search function. I had the opportunity to see, and sign, a full-size poster of that in Vancouver when Token and I (and a few others) shared a room. I think it's just plain awesome.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
      How many people are loving Brad Wright at this very moment in time!?! Spring filming! + Jack-centric! + Sam/Jack romantic scene! = One spectacular third movie!

Can't wait!
      Hear, hear! I'm so VERY excited now! Even more so than I was before! I mean I always knew Jack had the central role in this...but to get this from Brad Wright himself? Fantastic! Plenty of great ship to come with any luck!

It would be cool if Rick also had the top credit too as he's definitely gonna be more than just a "Special Guest Appearance" (i.e. cameo).

RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON
      AMANDA TAPPING

That's how it should be.

Roll on Movie III! It can't come soon enough!

My 6,500TH posting.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
        Thank you
        Mac Jackson
        Singer/Songwriter of
        "Harmony Constant"
        [email protected]
        myspace.com/harmonyconstant
        youtube.com/MacWJack
        Our Music is at iTunes and Amazon:
        http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...tant&x=19&y=22

Comment

I appear to have come down with a bad case of awesomitis. It's awesome this and awesome that. Awesome here, awesome there, awesome everywhere. It's all Brad Wright's fault.

Although I suppose in the grand scheme of things there could be worse words to come down. Like the case of crapitis I caught when Mobeus part 2 aired.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis sg1 View Post
            Found this amazing Sam and jack vid
            figured I'd share
            Sam and Jack

And just 'cos I found it soooo cute:
            http://b3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/0...19752143_s.gif

EDIT: yay! I finally got to 600 posts
            congrats....

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Well if all these things are true then i'll be one very happy Scot

My bed is calling me now
            Last edited by mad_gater; 03 January 2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

OT post:

I watched Vegas...and thinking about the possible implications for SG-1 and both upcoming movies is making my head hurt.

Oy...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                OT post:

I watched Vegas...and thinking about the possible implications for SG-1 and both upcoming movies is making my head hurt.

Oy...
                I don't understand, what does this episode have to do with SG1? I can see where it's gonna have major implications for Atlantis, but that's Atlantis. Any SG1 movies will stand on their own I would think.

That said, I really liked Vegas. Cool soundtrack.

Comment

OT post:

Oy...
                  Yeah I know... simple solution... DO. NOT. THINK!

CONGRATS ON YOUR MILESTONES
                  SOLO, gater62, ALAN,and atlantis sg1
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                    I don't understand, what does this episode have to do with SG1? I can see where it's gonna have major implications for Atlantis, but that's Atlantis. Any SG1 movies will stand on their own I would think.

That said, I really liked Vegas. Cool soundtrack.
                    I found it a really interesting departure too, although I can't help but feel they were showing the world they could produce CSI--LOL!. I'll put this in spoilers, Claudia, for those who may not want their heads to hurt. I'm probably just thinking too much anyway. It probably won't have any effect on the movie at all!

Spoiler:
                    It's Rodney's comment near the end that other realities would feel the effects of the Wraith's signal attempt more than theirs would. I checked on a couple of SGA threads, and apparently, that effect is what leads to Enemy at the Gate in our own reality.

Sam's involvement in EatG made me wonder whether there might also be any fallout for the SG-1 movie. But there probably won't be. Now that I think about it a little more, if they did that, they'd have to somehow connect the storylines for both movies together...and that's just too convoluted!

So...that's why I said it. But on second thought, forget that I raised the subject at all.

Something more pleasant and on topic:

Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 02 January 2009, 08:41 PM.

Comment

I found it a really interesting departure too, although I can't help but feel they were showing the world they could produce CSI--LOL!. I'll put this in spoilers, Claudia, for those who may not want their heads to hurt. I'm probably just thinking too much anyway. It probably won't have any effect on the movie at all!

Spoiler:
                      It's Rodney's comment near the end that other realities would feel the effects of the Wraith's signal attempt more than theirs would. I checked on a couple of SGA threads, and apparently, that effect is what leads to Enemy at the Gate in our own reality.

I think the season ending ep is a launch point for the SGA movie...and I think EatG is a cliffhanger. So...it will definitely have an effect on that storyline.

Sam's involvement in EatG made me wonder whether there might also be any fallout for the SG-1 movie. But there probably won't be. Now that I think about it a little more, if they did that, they'd have to somehow connect the storylines for both movies together...and that's just too convoluted!

So...that's why I said it. But on second thought, forget that I raised the subject at all.
                      JM said that SGA would not end with a cliffhanger and I think we can assume he's good on his word with regard to that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                        JM said that SGA would not end with a cliffhanger and I think we can assume he's good on his word with regard to that.
                        Oh!!! My mistake, then. I thought it was supposed to be a cliffhanger to lead into the movie.

Good. Glad to hear it. Thanks, APA!!!

Comment

Hello All! I big Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!

I've returned to my holiday and Sadly back to reality. Anyone want to fill me in on what i've missed? Pretty please with Sam and Jack on top?
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post

I've returned to my holiday and Sadly back to reality. Anyone want to fill me in on what i've missed? Pretty please with Sam and Jack on top?
                            Read and smile: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post

There's no bad news! Brad Wright's answers to fan questions have appeared on Joe Mallozzi's blog, and he confirms that the next SG-1 movie will be more Jack-centric.

Here in the thread, we've just been silly and posting lots of pic spam...

Good to see you back!

Comment

Congratulations, Alan, on 6,500 posts!!!

Congratulations, atlantis_sg1, on 4,000 posts!!!

Congratulations, gater62, on 3,700 posts!!!

Congratulations, Solo, on 200 posts!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X