X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *cough*
    Here'sthatBHKyouShippersaskedforbutwe'rescaredsopleaseletusstayatyourhomesforthe timebeingNadcanhaveMartinandJannmaydoBradMarycanhaveJoeEnjoythe movie
    *runs and hides*
    *whistles*
    Here'sthatBHKyouShippersaskedforbutwe'rescaredsopleaseletusstayatyourhomesforthe timebeingNadcanhaveMartinandJannmaydoBradMarycanhaveJoeSaraneedsSilerEnjoythe movie

*runs away giggling*

Comment

Originally posted by sarai View Post
      *whistles*
      here'sthatbhkyoushippersaskedforbutwe'rescaredsopleaseletusstayatyourhomesforthe timebeingnadcanhavemartinandjannmaydobradmarycanhavejoesaraneedssilerenjoythe movie

*runs away giggling*
      rofl!! :d
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *whistles*
        Here'sthatBHKyouShippersaskedforbutwe'rescaredsopleaseletusstayatyourhomesforthe timebeingNadcanhaveMartinandJannmaydoBradMarycanhaveJoeSaraneedsSilerEnjoythe movie

*runs away giggling*
        The way this is going we'll have a title as long as an arm
        *Runs in*
        Here'sthatSamandJackBHKyouShippersaskedandorbeggedforbutwe'rescaredsopleaseletus stayatyourhomesforthetimebeingNadcanhaveMartinandJannmaydoBradMarycanhaveJoeSara needsSilerunfortunetlyJack'satSam's place so...ohcrapIjustgaveawaytheendingohwellEnjoythemovie
        *runs out*
        Just a few personal touches
        + = It's a simple mathematical fact
        And so is...penguins+conformation=HAPPY CAMPERS

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          Errrr......*rummages in shed*

Yep

Edit: D'oh! Should have called it WSquee-40
          You. Are. So. Freaking. Awesome!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
            I can understand people being upset at the cancellation of SGA and angry about it but there are ways to word it; some were polite in the way they did it, some weren't. Same with SGU: there are ways to express dissatisfaction at the idea it's being targeted at a younger audience and that the leaks to date on the characters have been concerning about the direction of the show; some did it well and some didn't.

Personally, while I can get annoyed at some of the creative decisions made (and have done in the past with S/J) and in the immediate aftermath of an episode can be fairly annoyed in tone if I'm disappointed when I review, if someone has the opportunity to ask a question I just automatically assume honey is going to get them so much further than vinegar - as I think Operation MOP has proven .

On the movie/Vala

Spoiler:

I'm kind of disappointed if a little unsurprised that Vala won't make a reappearance in the movie as I like the character but BW has said before that he only considers the original 4 central. It will be interesting to see how they handle her absence...or not.

What I think this signals though is that given his comment about a romantic scene that while we all hope it is about Sam and Jack, there was the outside chance that he might have been talking about another couple but there is no way now that it could ever be between Daniel and Vala if Vala isn't in the movie...

I don't know exactly where that came from, but going by what Brad said, and taking into account the age of the signed actor, I think maybe too much emphasis has been put on the idea that SGU is targetting a younger audience. Wait and see wait and see, that's what I'll do

Vala
            Spoiler:
            As for Vala, although I quite liked her off the wall character, there is really no place for her in an 'original' SG1 movie. IMO of course

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis sg1 View Post
              The way this is going we'll have a title as long as an arm
              *Runs in*
              Here'sthatSamandJackBHKyouShippersaskedandorbeggedforbutwe'rescaredsopleaseletus stayatyourhomesforthetimebeingNadcanhaveMartinandJannmaydoBradMarycanhaveJoeSara needsSilerunfortunetlyJack'satSam's place so...ohcrapIjustgaveawaytheendingohwellEnjoythemovie
              *runs out*
              Just a few personal touches
              Here'sthatSamandJackBHKyouShippersaskedandorbeggedforbutwe'rescaredsopleaseletus stayatyourhomesforthetimebeingNadcanhaveMartinbutshe'llhavetosharehimwithJumble
              andJannmaydoBradMarycanhaveJoeSaraneedsSilerunfortunetlyJack'satSam's place so...ohcrapIjustgaveawaytheendingohwellEnjoythemovie

Comment

Originally posted by DominaTemporis View Post
                Happy New Year Everyone!! hopefully bringing news of a possible confirmation...

Loved these! I started making them instead of catching up!! *goes to finish the +10 pages left*

This is another video I made... actually I made it a long time ago, but it wasn't finished so this is the new version. Hope you like it!! *lots of angst*
                Jack and Sam - "Stay With Me" [Full Version]
                Sorry if the loading takes long, but YouTube didn't let me upload it so I tried imeem, it's a bit slower...

^But I see I'm not the only one YT hates...! Great vid...lots of Jack
                Just had to say that I thought this video was absolutely amazing - very well done! Green!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

I've just had this little moment when you guys reminded me that AT didn't sign yet.

You know, a slight feeling of unease, the little voice that keeps on screaming 'what if she doesn't!!!???!!??' and the panic that slowly builds up.

But then I thought...
                  it's Amanda Tapping. She'll sign.
                  += +lots of children
                  Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Claudia Black OT

Spoiler:
                    Regarding Vala not being in the movie, I remember reading an interview with her (can't remember where though) where she stated she had a real hard time juggling the show with her new baby during season 10, so I wonder if it was more her choice not to return. Personally, I'll miss her.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      I don't know exactly where that came from, but going by what Brad said, and taking into account the age of the signed actor, I think maybe too much emphasis has been put on the idea that SGU is targetting a younger audience. Wait and see wait and see, that's what I'll do

Vala
                      Spoiler:
                      As for Vala, although I quite liked her off the wall character, there is really no place for her in an 'original' SG1 movie. IMO of course
                      I completely agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
                        I've just had this little moment when you guys reminded me that AT didn't sign yet.

You know, a slight feeling of unease, the little voice that keeps on screaming 'what if she doesn't!!!???!!??' and the panic that slowly builds up.

But then I thought...
                        it's Amanda Tapping. She'll sign.
                        I wouldn't worry too much...I think it was at Comic Con that that AT mentioned that she would definitely be signing up for the next movie.

Comment

Don't forget we have Jenn to thank for that Penguin question.

Although I know we've heard bits and pieces of some of the info BW shared, so often it's come second hand that it's nice to get it directly from him in response to direct questions about it. Especially the part about Jack and RDA. And I know AT has indicated her willingness to work on the 3rd movie as well, so I really don't have any doubt there. Timing may be the only issue that they're working around, given Sanctuary, and that may be one of those details they still need to pin down.

But at the end of the day, I have to say, I'm pretty happy with every thing I read. And I'd be delighted if we could see the next movie out by the end of this year. Who knows. Maybe shippers' holiday wishes might come true after all!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                            Claudia Black OT

Spoiler:
                            Regarding Vala not being in the movie, I remember reading an interview with her (can't remember where though) where she stated she had a real hard time juggling the show with her new baby during season 10, so I wonder if it was more her choice not to return. Personally, I'll miss her.
                            CB OT:

Spoiler:
                            Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. And as much as I like Claudia Black (and have done since A Country Practice, fer cryin' out loud), I'm not upset about it - she and Ben Browder belong to Farscape, for me, so their presence in the Stargate universe really confuses my John/Aeryn ship And I love the Originals, quite frankly. RDA, AT, MS and CJ - those are the four people who, for the majority of SG-1, made it what it is, so it's nice, I think, to focus on them. When I see Ben Browder and Claudia Black on screen together, I just expect them to start making out. It's quite distracting.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                              Claudia Black OT

Spoiler:
                              CB OT:

Spoiler:
                              I will miss her too, I love the character of Vala. Since people are saying it will be the original four, does that mean they won't be approching Ben for the movie either? I liked Cam and Vala...even if it took me a season to a season and a half to warm up to them...

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
                                I think that perhaps I feel the ice around my cynical hardened by dispointment heart cracking a wee bit.

Please Santa, I know Christmas has come and gone but I was such a very good girl this year! If there's going to be a more Jack-centric movie coming then it wouldn't be so hard to throw a little S/J confirmation in there would it? I've been oh so very patient (well, sort of) for 12 years now. Oh for the love of Pete...err...umm...anyways...just a little something for all the people who have been waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Did I mention the waiting? Love to the reindeers!

Ship Mum
                                There is a Santa Claus Virginia! All good things come to patience shippers that wait for a BHK! Penguins will be flying sometime next year. Somethings do get better with age and a big Amen to your pray Ship Mum!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X