Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhhhhh SG-1 I'm so so close to chucking SGA in after this season and just concentrating on SG-1 Disappointment with this season is the understatement of the century....I'm just sick to the back teeth of it.....But at least I still have the great SG-1 to dull the pain *hugs SG-1 DVD's*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
      Hello Ship family *waves*

So if they're filming the third SG-1 movie in the spring does anyone think it might be released this year then? *looks hopeful*

And is anyone here going to go to AT4? Apparently the tickets sold out really quick

*waves* ta-ta for now!

Hi
      That’s good news. Can hope it will be realest this year.
      sigpic

Comment

huum... slow day... anyone up for some siliness :

Their as been an incident in Cheyenne mountain. Rumor as it that Sam was in a very bad mood and destroyed half the base.
        The rumor mill aslo mentioned the possible cause for this outrage:

Spoiler:

Jack being with an other... huu women?

+ = It's a simple mathematical fact
        And so is...penguins+conformation=HAPPY CAMPERS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis sg1 View Post

Their as been an incident in Cheyenne mountain. Rumor as it that Sam was in a very bad mood and destroyed half the base.

ah thank you...I needed cheering up
          sigpic

Comment

I kinda think that if they started in the middle of a wedding it would be a bit cliche..... however, I would like to request that TPTB at least throw in fishing..... it's just simple fishing FCOL...... And by "fishing" I mean *guttersplash*

Spoiler:

*falls on floor laughing....*
            sigpic
            awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Spoiler:

Ahmagahd, it's Blinky Bill! (There are other Aussies here, right? I'm not gonna be the only one who knows who Blinky Bill is?)

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                Morning everyone!

I have nothing to say.

+ =
                That's enough to say

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                Brad Wright once said in a interview that everything should go faster this time around. So, still hoping for a movie this year.
                I hope so, it would be cool to have another SG1 movie this year, I Would love to see it Sooneris always better than later...

but I for one, am also curious about Universe...I'm certainly going to try to watch that show...any SG is good for me ...I'm an SG addict.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Oh wow! Lots of happy shippers!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...happydance.gif

I think I may start fangurling BW.
                You know he is mine right?

*pouts because she isn't the only BW fangurl anymore*

Brad is Awesome!

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                Nope. Pretty sure that one is angst-proof. I'm good...but not that good.
                So you're in the gutter now? *hopes on the best
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                  Ahmagahd, it's Blinky Bill! (There are other Aussies here, right? I'm not gonna be the only one who knows who Blinky Bill is?)
                  Lol, you're right! (we had Blinky Bill in the UK too )
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                    Isn't that the koala?? I think I remember watching something about him...

To be on topic, thought I'd drop my last Jack and Sam video: Your Guardian Angel

There were videos about John/Elizabeth, Daniel/Vala even Sam/Cam!!! I couldn't believe there wasn't a Sam/Jack!! So here it is! Hope you enjoy! YouTube, Imeem and Vimeo hate me, so it's only for download on megaupload, sorry.
                    sigs by Rachel-Kree, josiane and finally me too!
                    Thank you!

"The true nature of a man is decided in the battle between his conscious mind and the desires of his subconscious." - Shifu, Absolute Power
                    Videos:
                    YouTube/Imeem
                    Stargate SG.1, Sam and Jack, Sanctuary...

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Gutter, anyone?
                      http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ckinherout.jpg
                      (I'll bet Jenn and/or APA could angst it up)
                      Oh, please, even I can angst that up. "He wants her, she wants him, they can't have each other." OH, the ANGST!

(Never mind, I think I'll leave it to the pros! )
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Any Ida what the 3 movie is coming out and when Universe sposet is do start.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pinielf View Post
                          They start work on movie #3 this spring. Not sure about Universe.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pinielf View Post
                            If I have heard it correctly, Universe will start next fall, with all the other new seasons of other television shows So we won't have a year without any new SG episodes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              I hope so, it would be cool to have another SG1 movie this year, I Would love to see it Sooneris always better than later...

but I for one, am also curious about Universe...I'm certainly going to try to watch that show...any SG is good for me ...I'm an SG addict.
                              Me too!
                              I have hope that we, one day, probably in the far far future might get SGU on TV (for downloading is evil). And I shall watch it. Unless it bores me. I love the Stargate universe (as in universe, not Stargate: Universe)

Just like I will buy the next SG-1 movie, confirmation or not.
                              I own S1 to 10, two movies and SGA S4... The presence of The Amanda wood be enough for me

You know he is mine right?

*pouts because she isn't the only BW fangurl anymore*

Brad is Awesome!
                              Oh... sharing PTB is awesome.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Me too!
                                I have hope that we, one day, probably in the far far future might get SGU on TV (for downloading is evil). And I shall watch it. Unless it bores me. I love the Stargate universe (as in universe, not Stargate: Universe)

Just like I will buy the next SG-1 movie, confirmation or not.
                                I own S1 to 10, two movies and SGA S4... The presence of The Amanda wood be enough for me
                                You don't buy it coz Martin is directing it?

And I think Universe is worth trying to watch, you can't say it's bad without even having seen one episode of it...first see than say...not the other way around I think...

Plus Brad is making it

Oh... sharing PTB is awesome.
                                But....but....I'm bad at sharing

You know his tree is mine right? My stalker tree
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X