• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kales View Post
    ((hybridbabe))
    Spoiler:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    D: Do you think this will keep them happy?
    V: Just for a little while. Then they'll want more.
    D: They always want more.
    V: Just like you, my Daniel.
    D:

kay x

THUD! Dear Lord of the biscuit eaters! That pic does it every time. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sigh...

Stef all the banners rock! You are awesome!

I'm buying season 9 tomorrow and will happily be in Stargate fest all day! Whoopee!
    sigpic
    by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

They are on a witchhunt I tell ya is your account disabled just delete all of them so you can still get into your account Stef got frozen out of hers. They are being so short sighted.

(((Hugs Hybridbabe)))

here's pic that will cheer you up spoilers for unending
      Spoiler:

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

How do you know if you're frozen out? I don't think I am....

And why the witchhunt? Don't they know that all we're doing is SPREADING our love of SG1, and we're not doing any harm? What's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe View Post
          .........And i just got slapped in the face metaphorically, because guess what!!!! Youtube just slapped me with a couple copyright infringements and have deleted three of my four Daniel/Vala videos, including my new one.

THIS IS SO STUPID! I can agree with them if they wanted to take off the ones with non-aired episodes here in the US, but for cryin' aloud....
          How do you know if you're frozen out? I don't think I am....

And why the witchhunt? Don't they know that all we're doing is SPREADING our love of SG1, and we're not doing any harm? What's going on?
          Ha! NBC (or whoever) doesn't care about such things. If they did, they wouldn't have closed down those picture sites. I mean, explain that to me. Fans were using those pics to create images that essentially provided free promotion for them. FREE ADVERTISING! Who turns that down?!?!? Maybe they just don't want the attention. They like having their shows fail. That would explain why there was a 7 month gap between the first and second halves of SG-1 and SGA, and a year between seasons of Eureka (and I won't even go into the lack of advertising for the Stargates).

As for the YouTube thing...count yourself lucky. I didn't even get a warning before they shut me down. I just saw one vid missing, and the next day when I tried to log into my account, oops, sorry it's been "permanently disabled." I can't even access saved vids anymore. Good times!

Oh, but I did manage to catch one miraculous SF Channel promo for SG-1. It was strange though, it was about Vala/Adria, but it totally contained clips from "Dominion" and "Unending"! I didn't think they used clips from episodes that far in advance And it was actually a clip of DV in the infamous scene from "Unending" as well. Hmmmm...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The witch hunt continues I lost a ton of D&V vids today including Ronja's That scene I am so mad at who ever put this witch hunt in action I think they are so stupid and short sighted this is free advertising I think they are embarassed because you guys are better at that than they are so they are cutting out the competition well this is my answer to that

and we will clap
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

You wanna know something else? Why is it just Daniel/Vala? Why isn't it all the other Stargate videos? I haven't seen anyone else's videos taken, even though there probably are some. I'm just noticing the Daniel/Vala ones.

Comment

You wanna know something else? Why is it just Daniel/Vala? Why isn't it all the other Stargate videos? I haven't seen anyone else's videos taken, even though there probably are some. I'm just noticing the Daniel/Vala ones.
                That actually is true....when I searched up Sam/Jack on YT, I got almost the same amount I got a few months ago when I did it the first time. Whereas, D/V has been diminished by more than half. Hmmm....

Something fishy is going on. And are people being harassed over SGA vids? The only vids to be booted from my account before I was completely kicked off was D/V (and I had a few Sparky and BSG vids up as well).

Something is rotten in the Stargate universe.

But, no more time for that, must get to bed. Night all

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Gooood Morning, folks!!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  Ah, the instrumental bit again So many people seem to want that. I've already told....djay??.....that it is a distinct possibility. I've wanted to do one for awhile now, but other songs always inevitably draw my attention away. Lyrics are a nice roadmap to follow, it makes things a bit easier. Although, "23" had a lot of lyric-less parts, and I think I did okay with those So, who knows? Maybe you'll see an instrumental vid sometime in the near future
                  Thank Goodness. I can wait for it forever and ever. But please don't make me wait that long

Ha! Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of the new hair. This is still the best MS hair for me:

And another view...

You just want to run your hands through it
                  Indeed It's my favorite too. I also like his hair in MM. But again they are very similar

Banner Stef, I don't have a word. They're totally, utterly, completely, as far as any adj i know go on, INCREDIBLE. You're a very talented young lady..
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Thanks for all the caps, guys. I especially love the Farscape one.

I'm beat today too. Sports Day at school today and I think I have heat stroke!

DJAY
                    (still no goss from MS about Unending???)
                    He's her Lobster!
                    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

it's only 8 in the morning here And it;'s foggy, I doubt I'll get heat stroke today
                      *wishes she was in Australia*

Comment

Arrrggghh!!!!!!!! Ronja's video of the you know what scene has been taken downl. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Can you put it up Tontttu?

DJAY
                        He's her Lobster!

Comment

Yes, the principal was looking at his watch and saying it's "beer o'clock" but I was just too buggered.

Rather come home and do stuff all.

DJAY
                          He's her Lobster!

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                            Yes, the principal was looking at his watch and saying it's "beer o'clock" but I was just too buggered.

Rather come home and do stuff all.

DJAY
                            Ha! 'beer o'clock' Don't tempt me, girl! I'm working here. A cold Becks is flying before my eyes now. And I normally don't like beer much
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

LOL!
                              I don't like beer either but after today it might have gone down alright.

DJAY
                              He's her Lobster!

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                                Arrrggghh!!!!!!!! Ronja's video of the you know what scene has been taken downl. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Can you put it up Tontttu?

DJAY
                                I don't have it on my computer so I can't but if anyone has it go to http://tonttu.x10hosting.com/uploads/
                                username: uploader
                                password: uploader
                                sigpic
                                Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Working...
                                X