Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mihakeeper1 View Post
    Yup, already noticed that the people here were very nice...
    And plus they have very good "shipping" taste
    No wonder I can't log out anymore (I gotta work, I gotta work... Grrr, I hate Excel worksheets...)
    Indeed.
    sigpic
    Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Stef...I know!!! I would love for someone to enjoy my company as much as MS enjoys CB. Though as I watch anything where he gushes over CB I always wonder what his wife thinks. If CB invigorates his acting life...what does Lexa invigorate? Ha...but yeah...sigh...something to aspire to I guess...being so sweet you invigorate people...

Drinking game...

One for every time Daniel gets frusterated at Vala

...funny thing is...I don't like alcohol. Have no taste for it. And i doubt drinking Kool-Aid would have the same effect...
      sigpic
      by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Hey, people!! You there??

Drinking game..

One for every time Daniel says 'I've no idea'.

Himm It doesn't sound so much Dala, does it?
        then make it..

Two for every time Daniel replies to Vala: 'I've no idea'
        sigpic
        Banner made by Stef

Comment

Good Morning Everyone!!!!!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          second page can't have that "bump"

here's a pic from PU for all you arm lovers spoilers for size
          Spoiler:
          *THUD* Great pic PP

Originally posted by djay View Post
          Ohhh, I was a big Han and Leah fan! The princess and the scoundrel!

DJAY
          Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
          ...everytime Vala makes a reference to having sex.

Two drinks

...everytime Vala sits on Daniels lap.

How many for kisses?

Han/Leia was probably my first ship *sighs in nostalgia*
          Han and Leia was my first ship and will always be my all time favorite. I will say that Dala comes in a very close 2nd

Originally posted by djay View Post
          Yes, I hope the girls have a laugh when they wake up!

One for every time Vala tries to steal something.

DJAY
          I have been giggling at all the suggestions. Great job guys!!!!

Hope no one minds, but I've taken the drinking game so far and posted it to my LJ for posterity.

The Game

If I missed anything or anyone comes up with something new, let me know and I'll add it to the list
          Thanks for compiling them all together. I think I could get my sister to play with me...LOL
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Maybe they went to stock up, we've got a lot to drink to!

Kamiikiteiru, I don't drink much either, but it's still fun to do it with friends.

DJgirl, you're welcome! Mr Pup has decided he wants to play it when he get's far enough into SG-1 to know what we're talking about! I'm sure we can convince many, many people to play with us.
            sigpic
            Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

*waves* hi, DJgirl!!
              thanks for compiling, Kath Pup

Ok, girls. I never said that I don't like drinking there is a big difference here.
              I loveee drinking but can't manage to hold it in elequent way. But I don't let a thing like that hold me from fun
              One and half year ago I've been becoming drunk once or twice a week. Not a giddy or dizzy. Arghhh tis old days..
              geez, I'm feeling old now.
              sigpic
              Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                *waves* hi, DJgirl!!
                thanks for compiling, Kath Pup

Ok, girls. I never said that I don't like drinking there is a big difference here.
                I loveee drinking but can't manage to hold it in elequent way. But I don't let a thing like that hold me from fun
                One and half year ago I've been becoming drunk once or twice a week. Not a giddy or dizzy. Arghhh tis old days..
                geez, I'm feeling old now.

Hey giola!!

I am not as big of a drinker as I used to be either. It was bad a couple years ago where I was calling in sick to work everyother day almost because the hangovers were that bad...LOL I think I got all that heavy drinking out of my system.

The drinking game will be fun and I can't wait to try it...LOL
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

I've never been a big drinker. I'm a complete lightweight, and not being able to eat anything but toast for three days after the first night I got properly drunk was enough to put me off for a while. I drink occasionally, but I tend not to get drunk. This does, however, have the advantage of remembering all the silly things everyone else does when their drunk, and being able to tease them about it the next day
                  sigpic
                  Banner by Stef.

Comment

I've never been a big drinker. I'm a complete lightweight, and not being able to eat anything but toast for three days after the first night I got properly drunk was enough to put me off for a while. I drink occasionally, but I tend not to get drunk. This does, however, have the advantage of remembering all the silly things everyone else does when their drunk, and being able to tease them about it the next day
                    ITA!! That is how I am anymore. It is so fun to look at my friend's the next day and say "You will not believe what you did last night" hehehehe I usually take a camera too so I can get some incriminating pictures
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                      ITA!! That is how I am anymore. It is so fun to look at my friend's the next day and say "You will not believe what you did last night" hehehehe I usually take a camera too so I can get some incriminating pictures
                      Ah, but do you use those pictures for merely mocking them, or for slightly more sinister purposes?

I'm sure Vala has some incriminating photos kicking about somewhere...
                      sigpic
                      Banner by Stef.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        Hey giola!!

I am not as big of a drinker as I used to be either. It was bad a couple years ago where I was calling in sick to work everyother day almost because the hangovers were that bad...LOL I think I got all that heavy drinking out of my system.

The drinking game will be fun and I can't wait to try it...LOL
                        Hahah!! me niether!!
                        I lost the track of days that I'd gone to work with nastyy hangovers, zero sleep and sometimes while i was still post-drunk. Most of the time I was looking around with aimless eyes and sleeping in front at my screen with open eyes. I'm sure there are still some indiviuals there thinking me as a complete daft

But I'm a very proud of our drinking game
                        can't wait to try it
                        Last edited by gioia; 28 March 2007, 07:44 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by Stef

Comment

Ah, but do you use those pictures for merely mocking them, or for slightly more sinister purposes?

I'm sure Vala has some incriminating photos kicking about somewhere...
                          Depends on the situation
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

those are the photos of our wall of shame
                            damn of our existence.
                            ahah i've got some pretty good friend, i guess. They were just mocking me with them. cruelly, yeah, but no sinister purposes...
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Comment

A wall of shame... now that sounds like a good idea! Wall art plus mockery, what's not to love?

I suppose you could always swap the incriminating photos for any incriminating ones of yourself... but keep the negatives
                              sigpic
                              Banner by Stef.

Comment

When more than ten people tell you they would love to see you drunk...it tells you never to get drunk.

Anyone jonesin' for the movies???? I need new Dala.
                                sigpic
                                by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Working...
                                X