X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djay View Post
    Ok, watching MM again.
    Spoiler:
    I just love the "date" scene at the beginning. ! I love Vala's definition of a date:
    VALA: Well, I don't mind telling you I've been looking forward to this little date all week!
    JACKSON:I wouldn't exactly call it a date. It's...
    VALA: oh, I've watched enough of your television to know what a date is, Daniel. It's a romantic event typified by dinner, movie, and/or karaoke, and usually culminating in a night of...
    JACKSON: Okay, this is this is definitely not a date!

Daniel is very defensive, isn't he?
    DJAY

Then again, we already know that Daniel "doth protest too much" lol

Comment

I guess he explains it in Unending:
      Spoiler:
      ..how he didn't think he'd ever get over his wife, how he didn't want to be hurt that way again.
      He wasn't ready to open himself up to someone in fear that he may lose them again.

DJAY
      He's her Lobster!
      LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Geez, the proverbial "poo" is hitting the fan in the H&H Ship thread!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ok, had a peek. Gee, it's not like they're playing for sheep stations!

DJAY
          He's her Lobster!

Comment

"Sheep stations"? That has got to be an Australian thing

But I get your meaning...yeah...people are taking this thing way too seriously. The truth of the matter is, keeping it the way it was would have gotten boring. Nobody would ever catch up to S/J. Why even bother playing? We could call it a day, and end the game now. And it is a GAME, afterall. No need to rant about it for a whole 5 paragraphs.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks everyone for your support I am trying to keep it competitive all of them but people are angry but I did it in the H&H men and women I am trying to keep it consistant. I am afraid they will take it out on D&V just to punish me. Thanks for your comment Stef in there and Ronja and everyone else who does vote I appreciate it.
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

You're welcome I totally understand why you did it. I mean, you did it for all of the other games....it would be a little strange if you didn't do it for this one as well

Besides, I cannot abide by unapologetically rude people. It's one thing to get annoyed and start your own thread....it's quite another to flame someone and then proceed to post links to your own thread in theirs. I can't stand people like that, regardless of ship!

-Stef

Comment

Okay, so I don't know where this was first brought to my attention (did someone post it here?), but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this video:

What's Left of Me

It's about Sha're/Daniel/Vala. So wonderful...I especially like the opening bit

And with that, I bid everyone goodnight. I think I'll go and watch some sort of romantic comedy or something. Hmmm...maybe "Hope Floats" or "The Notebook." I'm just in that kind of mood right now. I hope my roommate still has them

-Stef

Comment

"Sheep stations"? That has got to be an Australian thing
                    Yes, how very Crocodile Dundee of me! (but we do actually say that)

Gonna go watch teh vid at the same time I'm watching that Crackers epi of farscape. Was that your fave, Stef? It's OUT there!

DJAY
                    He's her Lobster!

Comment

Oh, that Daniel/Sha're/Vala vid was sooo sad! Daniel so deserves some happiness in his life.
                      To semi-quote another of my fave shows:
                      He will always love Sha're, but he is in love with Vala!

DJAY
                      He's her Lobster!

Comment

Yes, how very Crocodile Dundee of me! (but we do actually say that)

Gonna go watch teh vid at the same time I'm watching that Crackers epi of farscape. Was that your fave, Stef? It's OUT there!
                        *pokes head in* Yup "Crackers Don't Matter" is my favorite episode *slinks back into the shadows*

-Stef

Comment

Morning Shippers!!
                          Ohh. So many pages to read..first i gotta eat something
                          see ya, people
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

So sorry to hear about your mum, DJ Girl. Hope it all works out ok.

Thanks for uploading those vids, Tonttuu. Now how about Ronja, Sydney etc etc put there's up too. It's great that I can now download them and keep them. I just don't trust YouTube anymore.

DJAY
                            9000 posts? WOOHOO!!!!
                            I can make 4 more FTP accounts so if anyone needs one just PM me
                            I'm also looking for a http based upload method which would allow easy uploading from browser. I've already found a few that look promising but I still need to test how they work

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                            Okay, so, I've finished my latest D/V vid. This one's for Kales, who all but demanded I make a vid to this song

This really is my magnum opus, my chef-d'oeuvre, my other pompous phrase to make me look smarter than I really am. It comes in as my longest vid to date, a healthy 7 minutes. I've already showed it to djay, and she has assured me that it isn't God-awful. So, if you don't like it, I place the blame entirely on her Seriously though, it's a chronical of D/V's relationship over the course of seasons 8 though 10. So, what does that mean? SPOILERS-galore!!!

Artist: Jimmy Eat World
                            Spoilers: Every episode (through "Unending")
                            Download/Stream or SG-1 Media Site

Alas, my newfound knowledge about Photobucket's ability to store vids doesn't help me now. A vid can't be longer than 5 minutes. Darn.

Oh, and don't forget that I am horribly insecure and need feedback

-Stef
                            Haven't watched it yet but I uploaded it here
                            sigpic
                            Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Artist: Jimmy Eat World
                              Spoilers: Every episode (through "Unending")
                              Download/Stream or SG-1 Media Site
                              OMG STEF! fantastic, amazing, perfect, great, beautiful, I love it! I adore that song and now you've combined it with one on my favorite ships! thanks, and keep up the good work! <3

Comment

Wait, I must have had this all wrong...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...when I was talking about the first kiss, I'm always meaning the first time he goes in for a kiss in "Unending." The second being after he says "you better not be messin with me." Although, I am usually talking about "Unending" so that's why I don't get into the PU territory

So, when we've been talking about the kiss, and I've been saying I like the first one better, and you've been saying that you like the second one better, we're arguing that we like the same thing?

-Stef
                                Hey, I agree.
                                Spoiler:
                                when i was talking about that i liked second kiss better, I meant the second kiss in Unending.

Congrats for 9.000 posts.. and your 1000 post Stef

Regarding third series: Stargate Universe..What a lame title is it. I think they will change it when things will be more apperent. It seems it's just a draft.
                                so no Daniel or no Vala. What a shame..But again no surpise. I wasn't expected that they would be in it

Your vid is amazing as always, Stef. Well done
                                Last edited by gioia; 25 March 2007, 12:31 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X