No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning fellow Shippers... after being out of commission all yesterday I had a lot to catch up on

Originally posted by Kales View Post
    I can't believe I forgot to tell you all!!!!

Unending
    Spoiler:

My friend, the one that came over to watch Unending because of the Sky cable issue, HAS THE CAMISOLE VALA WEARS IN THAT SCENE. THE EXACT SAME ONE.

She bought it in a tiny village shop in deepest Irish countryside. And then when Vala pulled off her top she just went "OMG, I HAVE THAT!!!"

kay x
    Oh now that is cool....

About the hole H&H Shipper thread, could someone point me in the direction of the rants? What page was that on? Can anyone send me a link?
    Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Oh, and just for anyone who is keeping up with the YT thing. We started out with 300-400 vids. As of two days ago, we had 207. Now we have 183. What? I'm bored! Plus, I keep searching to see if there are new vids, and then I look at the number of search results. I wonder if we'll get down to 0.

Okay, off into the night I go.

-Stef
    *cries* Oh that is so not fair! I like our vids. 183??? *GAH!* So unfair. SO SO SO SO SO UNFAIR!

On a lighter note-handing in both my essays tomorrow so I am basically home-free for the last week and a bit of school.

And on a Dala point, having Daniel and Vala in each others body would be hilarious, I thought that Chris and RDA did a great job imitating each others characters and I can JUST imagine what Daniel and Vala would have to go through- 'specially if Vala was to be pregnant and near due at the time...

*I smell a baby fic...is anyone going to take the plot bunny?*
    sigpic
    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

I've another question about H&H Games. How many times we can vote within a day? Only once?
      sigpic
      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Day shift reporting, lol. Actually, I'll probably be a night owl tonight

Jadestar9, welcome!

Kami, love that sig! ... Love how the avalon pic in it has her grinning after the BBQ, lol. And to whom do I owe the honour of using that phrase automatically? Lol, there's no way I called it the BBQ before I came on here.

Also loved the funny lines I'd totally forgotten some of those.

Haha, LC LOVED that bit in Honor... Daniel completely lying through his teeth was fantastic. New chapter up tonight, woo!

And I am going to do that beta before I am dragged ... yes, dragged lol... out to the pub.

Kami, Unending
        Spoiler:

I noticed that too, lol... and I loved how relaxed he looked. Smiling and laughing and wearing a really hot jumper. So he's making an effort for the new girlfriend as well

Oh and did you see how, in that scene, his entire body is sort of slanted towards her? I thought it was cute.

PP, pretty Dominion pics! I love how in that scene in the first one
        Spoiler:

The two are standing so close together, it's as if at one point - like in the Shroud - that if the camera would pull back, they'd be touching... because the first thing I thought was that at one point in that infirmary scene, she was either almost leaning against him or he'd put a hand on her back.

That was the one shot that was missing in Dominion I felt: you know where Vala brushes Adria's forehead and then goes and sits down, clearly affected and clearly under a lot of strain? After she sat, I thought they should have put in a reaction shot from Daniel.

gioia, on the time change, right there with you. It was only 3am when we left the jazz bar but then... no.,.. it was 4am. And suddenly I wasn't asleep til 6am. And then I was up again to open the shop. Not a good day, lol.

Today hasn't been bad since ... it's my first real day off in WEEKS! No classes, no work... Had such a long lie, lol, like 2pm I got up or something equally lazy. Well, for once I wasn't either opening the shop OR in the library for 8.30am. I deserved it.

On the kiss
        Spoiler:

I thought it was mutual. Vala puts her arms around him but he's definitely as into it as she is. And don't they fall sideways? As it's not momentum so much as them willing it?

*gasp* Thanks for the link, djay! He has rufflably hair again! And sitting on the throne, lol, priceless.

Gioia, Yep, you can only vote once a day. I'll PM you the page number, Anjirika.

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
          I've another question about H&H Games. How many times we can vote within a day? Only once?
          Yes you can only vote once a day.
          900 posts Who hoo!!! I really can't wait till I get to the point when I can up load an avatar.

Stef I feel your pain about your computer cord I had the same issue in Dec I hope you get a cord quickly I know it can be torture.

here's where it all started right after the fight PU (I love this pic because he is kissing her back I think)
          Last edited by poundpuppy29; 26 March 2007, 09:53 AM. Reason: 900 posts and pic
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Wow....so much Dala love! I was away for the weekend, and I came back to 12 pages to read! Took me, like, 2 - 2 and a half hours, after watching everything, lol.

Good job on vids and fics, everyone! Congrats on 9,000 to the thread in general, and belated congrates on 1000, Stef.

Kales, I can't wait for your LJ to come up and read all your new fics! Love all your work!

Well, off to class! See you later!

All Images Made By Hopalong

Comment

Thanks

I'm working on a Threads oneshot for the SJ people, which - you know, since it's me - I'm somehow working in a tiny hint of pre-DV lol. Then I'll have a DV, a SJ and a Sparky all ready to go up tonight when I come back from the pub.

Well, GW speaking, this thread is the home point for me lol. It's where I come when I get here first, it's where I say 'goodnight' and where most of my personal irrelevance comes out lol.

kay x

EDIT: Would you look at that? 900 already. Wasn't I just ... 800... what felt like a week ago or something?

Comment

EDIT: Would you look at that? 900 already. Wasn't I just ... 800... what felt like a week ago or something?
                Congrats! heh I just checked my profile out of curiosity and i've made 200 posts in 4 days! Thankfully many of them OT

Comment

Congrats on 900 posts Kales!!!

I just love posting pics ATM

one of my favorite scenes
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Aw, thanks guys. and Ronja I don't even want to know, lol, so I'm glad I don't know how to find out

kay x

Comment

Aw, thanks guys. and Ronja I don't even want to know, lol, so I'm glad I don't know how to find out

kay x
                      Oh see now I had to go and check for ya 200 in 7 days.... *snort*

Comment

gioia, on the time change, right there with you. It was only 3am when we left the jazz bar but then... no.,.. it was 4am. And suddenly I wasn't asleep til 6am. And then I was up again to open the shop. Not a good day, lol.

Today hasn't been bad since ... it's my first real day off in WEEKS! No classes, no work... Had such a long lie, lol, like 2pm I got up or something equally lazy. Well, for once I wasn't either opening the shop OR in the library for 8.30am. I deserved it.
                        Glad to hear you had your well deserved-needed day off. I need it too
                        And time change is a really b*tch. well especially if we're moving forward me likey sleep

On the kiss
                        Spoiler:

I thought it was mutual. Vala puts her arms around him but he's definitely as into it as she is. And don't they fall sideways? As it's not momentum so much as them willing it?
                        Spoiler:
                        They certainly did. But It seems to me it is Daniel who first jumps at the other one. Probably it's a perspective thing 'cuz I want to see Daniel a little bit more passionate and hot and my mind tricks me. Funny thing these minds..

PP and Kales, thanks for the answer for H&H games question.

PP and Kales Congrats for 900 posts. Hope that you will be on 1000 soon.

Stef, I've just re-watched your last vid. 23. It's intro and the ending is just so beautiful. I love how they give each other the stares in slow-motion. It screams like this is unending. The intro only with them is so lovely. I'd like to see a vid with an enstrumental(did i type it right?) music without any lyric.
                        Last edited by gioia; 26 March 2007, 10:43 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by Stef

Comment

Ronja, you're evil *grin*

And no, I don't want to know how you did it

Okay, I need to head off now. Night shift? Your turn!

I'm having issues with the last part of my DV post-AOT oneshot. Hopefully the pub quiz will clear them up.

Oh wait, OnTness....

Fave Dala quote, Morpheus spoilers:
                          Spoiler:

"You people have already made up your minds about me. Well, it's not like I haven't encountered this kind of thing before. I saw it everyday in the eyes of the people who couldn't separate me from the goa'uld who enslaved them. So you know, instead of becoming a victim of their arrogance and stupidity I chose to take advantage of it. So I lied, I cheated and I stole. Not going to apologise for it and to be perfectly honest with you, I can't guarantee that I won't do it again, all right?

Of course I have recently found myself risking my life for something other than my own personal benefit. Maybe it's just a phase. Or maybe it's because for the first time I've actually met someone who in some small way actually believes in me. I'm sure you're right, I'm sure it'll pass."

kay x

Comment

Did you see the con. photos, folks?
                            Did you see MS's hair? Oh God, What did they do to his hair? I mean..really? IMO, It's funny. Don't like it. Not a little bit. I know it's for 24 but it feels odd at MS.
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                              And on a Dala point, having Daniel and Vala in each others body would be hilarious, I thought that Chris and RDA did a great job imitating each others characters and I can JUST imagine what Daniel and Vala would have to go through- 'specially if Vala was to be pregnant and near due at the time...

*I smell a baby fic...is anyone going to take the plot bunny?*
                              Oh my! Would looooove to see that. Gaw!

Kales on the Unending scene
                              Spoiler:
                              Did not notice a lean, went and re-watched and oh there is a lean...makes me think of While You were Sleeping. "He was...leaning." Haha

So I want to jump in to this pic posting, but how do I do it? I have them on my photobucket so they have a link. What now??? TY
                              sigpic
                              by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

I come seeking refuge in this shipper because I feel too zen-less to be enthusiastic in the Sparky one right now

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                                Did you see the con. photos, folks?
                                Did you see MS's hair? Oh God, What did they do to his hair? I mean..really? IMO, It's funny. Don't like it. Not a little bit. I know it's for 24 but it feels odd at MS.
                                Personally, I totally love the new hair I think it really suits him.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Working...
                                X