No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, I'm in total over-analysing mode. It's this frelling essay. It's all stats and numbers, which was interesting 5 hours ago. Now it makes me feel like getting a staff weapon, shooting it through my keyboard, holding up my comp and saying 'oops.'

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
      Lol, I'm in total over-analysing mode. It's this frelling essay. It's all stats and numbers, which was interesting 5 hours ago. Now it makes me feel like getting a staff weapon, shooting it through my keyboard, holding up my comp and saying 'oops.'

kay x
      I prefer grenades...
      Or C4 for special occaions. Like when my laptop completely crashes...

Comment

kay x
        Kales

But all this over-analysis is fun
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

AOT/LITS
          Spoiler:
          Continuum: Now this one I also want to see a full circle for Daniel, in the sense of Sha're/Janet/Osiris refs in that he couldn't save them from the goa'uld or he saved Sarah, but she was lost to him anyway, but in saving Vala he comes full circle against the goa'uld. AND I think we have more potential for jealous or outraged Daniel in this one - thinking here about Intruders, where Katesh and Baal clearly have a history - and how that would play out. I.e. I'd really love for Daniel to either go pale or go very angry when Baal makes some form of move on Katesh, because that's still Vala's body and she cannot be happy about that and she can't do anything about it, a little like his hatred for Apophis and his reaction to Sha're's pregnancy in Secrets.
          Spoiler:
          You know that exact thought has been turning in my mind since i heard that Vala would show up in Continuum as Baal's Queen. There will be certainly a sexual thing between them. I'm not sure how Daniel will react that. He will be jealous? Probably but i think mostly he will be very pissed off. You're very right his reaction about Sha're's pregnancy. It was very upset.
          I'm totally looking for the scenes between Dan/Vala and Dan/Vala/Baal. Frankly they make me more curious than AOT
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Kales

But all this over-analysis is fun
            Yay. this is really fun. I loove speculating
            sigpic
            Banner made by Stef

Comment

hi everybody !
              i read all the message since the end of unending!
              it's was a fantastic episode!

i see all the musicvideo and there are so fabulous, in particular 'what about now!'

i make a other music video,the song is ''i still believe'' and the singer '' Jonatan Cerrada''

i hope you will like because Jonatan is my favorite singer.
              I'ts a french singer and he represented France in the eurovision in 2005.

The editing of this video representes the thought of Dabniel before he kiss Vala.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcvE6EJ_Dsg

Comment

going to watch it

EDIT: I've just seen it. Liked it. You put together very lovely scenes.
                I haven't heard the singer before but i like his voice and the song
                thanks for sharing with us
                Last edited by gioia; 18 March 2007, 01:41 PM.
                sigpic
                Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by sydney2325 View Post
                  hi everybody !

i see all the musicvideo and there are so fabulous, in particular 'what about now!'

i make a other music video,the song is ''i still believe'' and the singer '' Jonatan Cerrada''

The editing of this video representes the thought of Dabniel before he kiss Vala.

Beautifully done Syndey
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

I'm calling it a night, ladies. tomorrow is a work day..*grrrrr*
                    be seeing you soon
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by sydney2325 View Post
                      hi everybody !

Great job I loved your use of scenes
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        You know that exact thought has been turning in my mind since i heard that Vala would show up in Continuum as Baal's Queen. There will be certainly a sexual thing between them. I'm not sure how Daniel will react that. He will be jealous? Probably but i think mostly he will be very pissed off. You're very right his reaction about Sha're's pregnancy. It was very upset.
                        I'm totally looking for the scenes between Dan/Vala and Dan/Vala/Baal. Frankly they make me more curious than AOT
                        Sydney, bienvenue (deja)! We've missed you. And I love your video. We have very different tastes in music (I do like the songs though) and I love your editing. I don't make videos, but this is definitely my favourite of yours so far. The flow of it is great.

Gioia, overanalysis is fun, isn't it? And good night!
                        Spoiler:

I admit I am slightly more excited for Continuum than AOT But I look forward to the resolution of the Ori storyline. Do you think we'll see Adria again? And the idea of glowing beings fighting each other and DV goodness *happy sigh*

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                          I'm calling it a night, ladies. tomorrow is a work day..*grrrrr*
                          be seeing you soon
                          I have to go to work tomorrow myself Have a good night gioia
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

You're right, Kales, overanalyzing is tons of fun

Spoiler:
                            I hadn't thought of the Ba'al/Quetesh thing before now, definitly might get interesting. I can totally see Daniel getting pissed a la Secrets about Vala's body being violated and her not having a choice in the matter.

While I don't think we're going to see a complete green-eyed monster, as that would not really be in character for Daniel, a touch of jealousy about either Tomin or Ba'al, even if Daniel doesn't admit it to anyone but himself, just might clue Daniel in to the depth of his feelings and spur him to do something about them.

Side note: As I was typing that last sentence, just had a weird mental image of Daniel realizing he is jealous and having an internal conversation, like "What the hell? Why am I jealous? When did this happen?" lol

All Images Made By Hopalong

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                              Unending, take 74,150.
                              Spoiler:
                              See, I still disagree with you I thought Daniel was being, well, Daniel. In all his Daniel-ism, which is exactly, I would imagine, the reason Sam went to him to talk some sense into him, into the "stop driving yourself mad with learning stuff that won't help you". I dunno, but whenever Daniel's in emotional distress, he distances himself from others - in Forever in a Day, in Meridian, in Heroes, in Ethon.... he rather be alone and brood it over. In fact, the fact Sam actually went to him abuiot that very behaviour is, I think, a hint he was way over-doing it and they were getting worried.

As for her saying shegave up, she was being honest. And I think Daniel shared her pain rather than be disappointed in her. He's given up before, he knows the feeling. I just didn't get any sort of negative vibe on that at all.
                              Well, when you put it that way, I guess it makes sense.

Spoiler:
                              And as for the negative vibe thing, you could be right there. I guess I was just so disappointed and upset that there wasn't much of a tribute to their friendship (for reasons I've shared over and over here, lol ), that it was clouding my judgment a little. Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
                                so true. some folks are looking at the world through rose tinted glasses I guess.
                                I don't know why I'm really bothering to reply to this, since there doesn't seem to be much point... but I am trying to keep this as civil as possible.

In your opinion some folks (whom I'm assuming are those who aren't Daniel/Vala fans) are looking at the world through rose tinted glasses. Well, in my opinon, others are doing the same thing. In fact, wouldn't it be prudent to say that all shippers are looking at the world through rose tinted glasses?

Actually let me fix that... all shippers who haven't gotten anything official on their ship being canon. When all we have to work with is subtext like little looks, certain lines, things happening not seeming "for real" at the end, etc., we take what we're given and we see whatever we want to see. What may be 'ship to one person may just be friendship (or nothing at all), to another. That's how it is in the fandom.

So, before you say anything about certain people seeing the world through rose-colored glasses, stop and think that maybe they see you viewing the world through rose-colored glasses. And I don't mean this as an insult, I'm just being constructive here, honestly.

And now I will stop before I get redded into oblivion...

Comment

Working...
                                X