No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dang it I just watched Unending again. How did that happen???

Let's not compare view counts. Ever. I'd frighten myself.

*waves* at everyone.

Working on a fic now, guys, with newly acquired ZEN! James McAvoy, you rock.

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
      Morning all.
      Everyone still on a DV high? I still am!
      There's a lovely new vid up today. Beautiful (but no Unending)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48lzMD1Q2Nk

DJAY
      OMG I love this song! I love it, love it love it!
      Originally posted by djay View Post
      Continuum spoilers:
      Spoiler:
      From the press release:
      The second movie, "Stargate: Continuum" which will feature the epic ice camp scenes, will resume filming on May 22. Written and produced by Brad Wright and Robert Cooper, the new movies will include the following "Stargate SG-1" cast members: Ben Browder, Amanda Tapping, Chris Judge, Claudia Black, with Beau Bridges and Michael Shanks.
      with Beau Bridges and Michael Shanks? Does that mean they are not going to be in the episode fully? I hope not!?

DJAY
      I agree with what has already been said, they are the most well known and probably the most paid, that's why- at least, I hope that's why...

Originally posted by FaithStars View Post
      <snip>I have been so inspired by all the writers on this thread that I have desided to dip my toes into the water. I've never attempted to to do this for this particular couple but, I'm really jazzed. The possibilities are endless This is also why I would live in Barnes&Noble if I could....reading and writting are one of lifes many joys for me. I'm in the brainstorming phase....when the time comes I am going to need an editor or two, any volunteers?
      Happy Posting
      Faith
      *raises hand* I'll do it!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Ooh, I love Default. What album is that from?

As for the "Across the Stars" bit...I was actually thinking about that song for my next vid Unfortunately, I don't have it on my labtop (it's on my desktop), so I couldn't make it now Maybe when I get back....

-Stef
      Stef, you would SO be my hero! ^_^

As for the whole anti- D/V people I don't get it but I think that they have a right to state their opinions so long as they are rational and debatable. As for people getting angry about Daniel being shipped with Vala when they ship them with someone else...well, I shipped Daniel with Sam, in fact I still do...but only till season 9 cause I like Dala so much more... however, when I'm watching seasons 1-8 I squee at every Sam/Daniel moment...especially those in Meridian and the ones after...Sam was so crushed... *smiles and thinks what Vala would be like if she had been around way back then*
      sigpic
      Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
      |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

*smiles and thinks what Vala would be like if she had been around way back then*
        I have two questions for you all, pertaining to the break between now and Fall *DVDS!*

1. A little plot bunny has been gathering dust. Goes something like this: seasons 3-10, if Vala had been brought in earlier. Rewriting episodes to include them. Not turning it into the Stargate-Dala. Would anyone here read it? I had such a plot line in mind - I was also going to move around some bottle episodes (i.e. in my timeline, Beneath The Surface would be a s10 ep )

2. The fic I'm working on right now - and it's working! Typical. I knew all i had to do was have an essay to do and of course I'd want to write. Is Cam calling Vala 'Princess' - I've done it in a few other fics and i'm not sure about it - IC?

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Woo-hoo...that took less time than I thought it would. Okay, so here is my latest vid:

With the exception of a few hitches in the saving process (the downloadable version has a weird side border ), I'm really happy with the way this vid turned out. There are some specific parts that I am really proud of, but of course, there are some that I know I'll never be satisfied with Such is life.

Anyway, check it out...let me know what you think. Keep in mind that the video's theme/idea is based around something from "Unending" (the first quote in the vid), so if you don't want to be spoiled, don't look!

Hope you like it as much as I do Okay, enough babbling....

-Stef
          THANK YOU STEF!

As for the
          Spoiler:
          kiss
          in Unending I liked it the way it was...it was perfect....

As for Tomin- I want that resovled properly so that Dala can go ahead full steam...

And Congrats on 800 poundpuppy!

Originally posted by Kales View Post
          <snip>
          1. A little plot bunny has been gathering dust. Goes something like this: seasons 3-10, if Vala had been brought in earlier. Rewriting episodes to include them. Not turning it into the Stargate-Dala. Would anyone here read it? I had such a plot line in mind - I was also going to move around some bottle episodes (i.e. in my timeline, Beneath The Surface would be a s10 ep )
          <snip>

kay x
          Oh please oh please oh please oh please! I would SOOOOOOO read that....I LOVE AU's like that.....Kay you would officially be one of my heroes if you wrote this.... ^_^ And you know, Stargate Dala wouldn't be that bad.... ^_^

And now, my break is over- back to essays... *cries* At least I'm listening to the Braveheart soundtrack- which is brilliant....will probably move to Lord of the Rings soon cause I love Howard Shore...
          sigpic
          Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
          |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

himm, interesting idea..but it reminds me another thing. there is actually a virtual season Dala. As far as i know it will start at summer and they're working on it. It will be post S10 and Stargate: Dala. There must be some link around but i've to look for it..

EDIT: ok. found it
            http://community.livejournal.com/danval_online/

they're lookin' for writers
            sigpic
            Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

And now, my break is over- back to essays... *cries* At least I'm listening to the Braveheart soundtrack- which is brilliant....will probably move to Lord of the Rings soon cause I love Howard Shore...
              I'm on the Proof OST. Stephen Warbeck, yayness. And the Serenity one. it makes me cry.

Hehe I'm putting off my essay. I keep thinking, it's my outside course, I don't need to do well, I just need to pass.

This fic is so much fun!

kay x

Comment

I love the Vid Stef!! My favorite one from you is the "memories" vid! I love that one. But this one is just a great!!! ^_^

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

KALES!!! I would read it!!! You know I would, lol.

Morning all, so sleepy. Stef, downloading the new vid now, shesh you've been making them quick lately, your making me look bad. My vid is taking like tripple the time it took you to make 3 and it's not nearly as good as any of them, lol. And its driving me nuts, lol.

Still been watching the scene over and over again *sigh* can never get enough of it I swear.

Spoiler:
                  Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Top 'o the mornin' to ya!!!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!!!

Yeah....Kales and Anjirika are my editors!!!!!! I had a question for the both of you but, I forgot. When I remember it, I'll PM you both.

BTW, Kales....saw the *wave* in S/J thread, Thanks Hon!!!!

Ok, so this off topic but, I can't be stopped: RDA is going to be in Continuim!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! Please, Please, Please let us(sam/jack shipper's ) recieve our Sam/Jack shipper Resolution!!!!!!!

Happy Posting
                    Faith
                    It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Hey Padfoot! *waves* And your vids are brilliant, so shush that kind of crazy-talk stifles creativity You're both amazing. In fact, we all are.

kay x

Comment

Top 'o the mornin' to ya!!!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!!!

Yeah....Kales and Anjirika are my editors!!!!!! I had a question for the both of you but, I forgot. When I remember it, I'll PM you both.

BTW, Kales....saw the *wave* in S/J thread, Thanks Hon!!!!

Ok, so this off topic but, I can't be stopped: RDA is going to be in Continuim!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! Please, Please, Please let us(sam/jack shipper's ) recieve our Sam/Jack shipper Resolution!!!!!!!

Happy Posting
                        Faith
                        (((Faith)))) ---> because I'm happy, and you're happy, and we're all happy together (I hope) Ba, ba daaaah, ba baaa, ba daaaah....!

Anyone wondering why I am both S/Cam and S/Jack, ... the first depends on how they do the other, really. I like them both, basically, S/Cam in a more AU way (like I like Sheppard/Vala - most obscure pairing I ever have, lol).

kay x

Comment

Kales, not only am I happy....I'm giddy, I'm a giddy girl!

Riase your hand if your giddy!!!!!!!!!......ok, I must maintain my cool .......

Faith

PS- Kales, whatever floats your boat! You like what you like and more power to ya
                          It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Kales, not only am I happy....I'm giddy, I'm a giddy girl!

Riase your hand if your giddy!!!!!!!!!......ok, I must maintain my cool .......

Faith
                            *is giddy as is liking this fanfic for once!*

and why must I be cool? I refuse! I need no such arbitrary word to encompass my zenlike, energy-composed being

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                              himm, interesting idea..but it reminds me another thing. there is actually a virtual season Dala. As far as i know it will start at summer and they're working on it. It will be post S10 and Stargate: Dala. There must be some link around but i've to look for it..

EDIT: ok. found it
                              http://community.livejournal.com/danval_online/

they're lookin' for writers
                              Hmm, might be a bit beyond my time commitments right now - I was thinking of something quite a bit simpler. But thanks for the link! I will def. be reading it.

Mine was going to be quite different - more an AU of Stargate, using DV as an almost Farscapey (I say that in the sense of they're the leads, and the kind of vibe) type couple.

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales
                                and why must I be cool? I refuse! I need no such arbitrary word to encompass my zenlike, energy-composed being

Comment

Working...
                                X