Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    Awwwww I love this "Found your glasses" scene
    She looks really contrite after he's left but reigns in her emotions very fast.

IMHO, she shoves away that piece of artefact as much out of boredom as to convince herself that 'pfft, he's not so important to me anyway'.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Formerhost;

Yeh thanks, just been watching some of the interview clips, great stuff thanks,
      equineholisticcare.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

All life is but a wandering to find home.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
        awww i want to meet him too *is jealous* lol
        Me too!!! I want to meet him too

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
          Fabulous PICS

Comment

Ship, ship, shippy, ship, ship! I'm gettin' arm fuzzies here, y'all lol

Comment

Just trying out my new Daniel/Vala sig pic. What do y'all think?

Comment

Me likey!

There's only us,
                There's only this
                Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                No other road,
                No other way
                No day but today...

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!

I need a Daniel/Vala signature! One of these days I'm going to get off my lazy butt and make one!

Comment

@ LMichelle's banner

I like the polaroid photos effect.

Comment

ROFL, wanted to share this with you all, since i knew you wouldn't rip my head off for it.... I posted a response to Sam's "pregnancy/maternal leave" that was mentioned in Ripple Effect, and someone was saying that the baby's father was Sam and she was with Cam.

Now, although I am a deep Sam/Cam shipper now, i couldn't help but poke fun at the Sam/Jack shippers in my own way....

Oh this is preposterous........

.......Though married to O'Neill, she's clearly a surrogate for Daniel and Vala LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                        Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                          its beautiful!

Originally posted by BeautifulGoddess
                          sg-daniel;
                          don't worry, i'm sure there'll be an oportunity some day for you to see them in person, they are so down to earth, easy to chat, got a pic of him and he signed my stargete book, i was quite weak at the knees at the time, took all my strength not to try and jump on him.
                          hehe, i hope so! i know that i maybe loose my voice when i stand in front of him lol.

Comment

hehe, i hope so! i know that i maybe loose my voice when i stand in front of him lol.
                            *nods head* He's a very handsome man, oh yes he is.......

Especially with a beard. I swear, it made his features soften so much, and he was even handsomer! He was Hott with a beard....

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                              Especially with a beard. I swear, it made his features soften so much, and he was even handsomer! He was Hott with a beard....
                              i do like him without better, but i have to agree the beard was cute. with the beard he reminded me on a big teddybear lol.. *hugs daniel-bear*

Comment

i do like him without better, but i have to agree the beard was cute. with the beard he reminded me on a big teddybear lol.. *hugs daniel-bear*
                                I think that's what they call "rugged". And I LOVES me some Rugged Daniel!

There's only us,
                                There's only this
                                Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                                No other road,
                                No other way
                                No day but today...

Comment

Working...
                                X