Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala: Yeah let's make babies!!!!

Vala: I don't think they're buying it
    Last edited by CrazyLikeaFox; 24 November 2007, 05:05 AM.

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Yep, do you want me to find another quote or do you want to find the next one?

EDIT: Oops you found one. Gimme a minute.

EDIT: Again, I think Vala says that line, Cat,
      and then Daniel says...I've heard you do better.
      Last edited by ErinB; 24 November 2007, 05:04 AM.

Comment

I did but it was an edit sorry

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

okay...new quote

Daniel (total paraphrase): It was your idea.

And as a hint it's from Prometheus Unbound...I'm not even sure I know exactly what she says next

Comment

Vala: That was so I could distract and then kick you in the head.

Daniel: I don't think Mitchell likes me very much

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
              STEF!!! Somene to talk to!!!!! Hi trying to get to 1700 I am so close!
              Oops, sorry...been zoning out. Working on...something

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
              I think so... at least one is. I have to double check BUT Vala/??? is posted!! )
              Yaaaaaay!!!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

LOL
                Teen Daniel!
                Okay, Teen Vala says...I'm pregnant.

Mine is from Company of Thieves
                Sam: Well, I have an idea about that, but it's pretty risky.

Comment

VALA:Well, it's probably better than our plan.
                  I love stargate wiki

Name that Episode
                  Daniel: Don't eyeball me

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

BAD GUYS !

VALA
                    That…little weasel man who somehow…represents your government?

Just name ep.

Comment

The shroud!!!!

Daniel: Well we wanted to send them a message

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

BEACHHEAD!

Um....gimme a minute...oh okay that'll be the quote.
                        Daniel: Give me a minute...Not a minute yet....Still not a minute (Heehee, I love that sequence.)

Comment

Avalon Pt.1

DANIEL: I'm sure if there is a monster down here, it's going to be much more scared of you than you are of it. Especially once it gets to know you.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Guys need my 1700 post cause I will collapse of exhaustion. Go Devilish and to the Fruitcakes we all rock our own socks!!! Yes I"m incoherent atm and will be off to sleep!!

Banner by Stef
                            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Ooh, Stef's playing, too!!

AV1 also.

Okay...new quote...new quote...

Daniel (I think I'm paraphrasing again): It's time to come home now.

PS: Goodnight Cat! Thanks for playing with me this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
                                Oh, I see. Yes, I think so. Maybe Daniel is a little too quick to admit his feelings to himself, since Vala is always teasing him in the series, and he doesn't really realise that all in all he like her though.
                                Oh well, yeah, that's the big leap of faith to get the fic started. I tried to convey that Daniel was mulling over Vala's 'Life is too short' line from "Unending" for about a week. So that you didn't think it was like the same day as that mission. I tried to find something that would open his eyes to the possibility of a relationship with Vala.

Yes, well, Unending...I don't really know why they put Landry in it instead of Jack, since he was the leader character for eight years, and Landry doesn't really fit in the family, although I like him, he's a funny guy. What I want to say that Jack being on Odessy, the problem would be solved. But I see your point.
                                Thanks for understanding. The whole episode was very strange, but they wanted to write a final episode that wasn't a finale, if that makes any sense. I missed Jack too. I suppose RDA couldn't make the shoot, because I bet they would've found a way to include him. Oh well.

Yes, it was long, but since I'm translating a much longer fic, that's not a big problem. And it was worth it, so.. And it's easy to be a S/J shipper, since it's there in the series for more than 10 years.
                                I didn't watch the show from the beginning ((I know, I know, for shame, Erin)) I got the DVDs and did little marathons every night to catch up before Season 10 aired (or was it between the first half of season 10 and the second half? Whatever...) At that time I was such a big Daniel/Vala fan I didn't have eyes for anything else. I thought Sam and Jack liked each other and respected each other, but there didn't seem to be a whole lot of sparks between them. Sorry please don't hate me, it's just my opinion.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                I agree about Sam and Cam....especially Cam I loved the little C/S bits personally...from what I can remember
                                Huh...I wasn't sure if you had gotten to the Cam/Sam parts. I kinda remember while I was writing it that I thought you would like those bits.

Comment

Working...
                                X