Oi! I'm bored!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Oi! I'm bored!
      <sigh>....me too....
      Here...have some "Best" to jazz things up...a least a little bit.
      October 2021(the morning of Vala's 50th b-day)

Vala’s favourite dreams were of Daniel making love to her. Of course it was even better waking up to discover he really was. Through barely open eyes she watched him undo the last button of her satin nightshirt, brush the sides apart and graze his fingertips delicately over her breasts. The faint drag of his work-roughened skin over hers sent a familar shiver of anticipation up her spine.

All I've got at the moment...but I guarantee it's gonna be a sweet, hot, fluffy chapter.
      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Sounds good LC!

Comment

*pokes head in* oi what's shakin oven?

Edit *10 hours later*: apparently not much is shaking

*checks if oven is plugged in and then stands back confused*

...haha it's like when i actually try to cook...
          Last edited by natalia; 16 May 2009, 11:02 PM.
          My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
            *pokes head in* oi what's shakin oven?

Edit *10 hours later*: apparently not much is shaking

*checks if oven is plugged in and then stands back confused*

...haha it's like when i actually try to cook...
            aww naattt
            yeah the oven got some technical difficulties right now, somehow it cant heat up at the moment

Comment

Pimping my stories-- no promises how good they are...I'm still sick here!
              Memento new chapter

Quest for Control new chapter

Enjoy!

Comment

Hey everyone, its been a while!!
                as an apology heres a picture

hmm it really is a bit chilly in here

Comment

OMG! My brain just took a strange turn! I'm tired so hopefully that will explain it.

Just got an idea for a post "The World Knows About the Stargate" story. I watched about 4 hours of Andrew Zimmer's show last night on the Travel Channel. He's the guy who eats all the weird foods. Anyways, I just got a visual of Daniel being his "tour guide" to all the weird foods of the galaxy. Now I wonder if Sam will use the Asgaard replication thingy to whip up some Asgaard food fo them!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Okie dokie 'Cakes, gonna boot us back to the first page with a coupla posts.
                    First this one:
                    Saw this link on the MSN homepage today and I couldn't resist :

Kissing Secrets by Sign
                    Know your date's astrological sign? Find out how to make them swoon with just the right kiss.

...here's the link so you can read what's relevant to your life:

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationshi...entid=18728051

But I'm gonna copy here the specific ones I wanted to read.

Cancer man:
                    Needs his own timing. Put the Crab in a pinch, and romance will crack. Let him signal that he’s at ease and ready. Find a balance between best friend and sex goddess, and you’ll hit his comfort zone.

(remember how I've said before that whoever gave Daniel his birthday was inspired...this goes to prove it once more.)

And now the other one,lol...I gave Vala a Scorpio b-day because I felt it was right for her...sometimes tho I do wonder if I've got it right and then I read this..and was again certain that she's definitely Scorpio.

Scorpio woman:
                    A Bond girl in real life. You can praise her beauty, worship her shape, and still fear her just a little bit. That combination of attention will intoxicate her. She’ll give you what she can—at the very least, a kiss you’ll never forget.
                    (yep that's Vala)
                    sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

And now the other thing I wanted to tell ya'll about.
                      A coupla weeks ago...not long after I posted the last chapter of 'Best', I received an note via 'alldaniel' from a reader.
                      Long story short, since then we've started talking...oh my, oh my...we've discovered that we're about the same age and we live in the same city(squee)...and she's a budding writer.
                      At the moment she's waiting...rather impatiently, for her first submission to 'alldaniel' to be posted...and after getting some clues as to what she writes, I must say I'm rather impatient too,lol.
                      She classifies her stuff as NC-17(oh goody )..and on the humourous side(she's beginning to sound a little like Mag,lol)...apparently in her first chapter Vala refers to Daniel's "light saber"....<snort>remind me to make sure she knows about Teal'c's love of Star Wars,lol.
                      I'll let ya'll know when it's been posted.
                      sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                        And now the other thing I wanted to tell ya'll about.
                        A coupla weeks ago...not long after I posted the last chapter of 'Best', I received an note via 'alldaniel' from a reader.
                        Long story short, since then we've started talking...oh my, oh my...we've discovered that we're about the same age and we live in the same city(squee)...and she's a budding writer.
                        At the moment she's waiting...rather impatiently, for her first submission to 'alldaniel' to be posted...and after getting some clues as to what she writes, I must say I'm rather impatient too,lol.
                        She classifies her stuff as NC-17(oh goody )..and on the humourous side(she's beginning to sound a little like Mag,lol)...apparently in her first chapter Vala refers to Daniel's "light saber"....<snort>remind me to make sure she knows about Teal'c's love of Star Wars,lol.
                        I'll let ya'll know when it's been posted.
                        Woo hoo! I'm always up for more fic! Cool that you've been mentoring her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay! That sounds awesome! And you guys have sooo much in common! That's pretty cool!

Comment

aww just read a bunch of dv stories and realized how much i still love them, even when they're no longer on tv. they live on in fanfiction

rac, love love love love "the quest for control", write mooore
                            Last edited by sg-daniel; 22 May 2009, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Yup, Love the fanfic. We've got some really great writers in the Oven!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                                Okie dokie 'Cakes, gonna boot us back to the first page with a coupla posts.
                                First this one:
                                Saw this link on the MSN homepage today and I couldn't resist :

Kissing Secrets by Sign
                                Know your date's astrological sign? Find out how to make them swoon with just the right kiss.

...here's the link so you can read what's relevant to your life:

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationshi...entid=18728051

But I'm gonna copy here the specific ones I wanted to read.

Cancer man:
                                Needs his own timing. Put the Crab in a pinch, and romance will crack. Let him signal that he’s at ease and ready. Find a balance between best friend and sex goddess, and you’ll hit his comfort zone.

(remember how I've said before that whoever gave Daniel his birthday was inspired...this goes to prove it once more.)

And now the other one,lol...I gave Vala a Scorpio b-day because I felt it was right for her...sometimes tho I do wonder if I've got it right and then I read this..and was again certain that she's definitely Scorpio.

Scorpio woman:
                                A Bond girl in real life. You can praise her beauty, worship her shape, and still fear her just a little bit. That combination of attention will intoxicate her. She’ll give you what she can—at the very least, a kiss you’ll never forget.
                                (yep that's Vala)
                                Oh, I just saw this post. Can't believe I missed it.

Whoaa. The Daniel one is very accurate. Especially with the whole "find a balance between best friend and sex goddess, and you’ll hit his comfort zone" thing.

Aaaand that is most definitely Vala.

Comment

Working...
                                X