No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night, have a good chat without me, I have to get bed now, quckly I think. (It's past midnight here)
    'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
      You could always have an original char ... Need some of the Tok'ra... SGC personnel... Other SG teams...*is ticking things off on fingers*
      *is tackled by a plot bunny*
      I'm somewhere between wanting a Tok'ra and a member of the SGC I think.. Guess I'll have to figure that out at some point. I'm getting ready to run out, but I'll send you a PM when I get back about an idea that just popped up.

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
      Good night, have a good chat without me, I have to get bed now, quckly I think. (It's past midnight here)
      G'night, pleasant dreams
      By the way, is there a nickname that you go by?
      Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
        *is tackled by a plot bunny*
        I'm somewhere between wanting a Tok'ra and a member of the SGC I think.. Guess I'll have to figure that out at some point. I'm getting ready to run out, but I'll send you a PM when I get back about an idea that just popped up.
        Okie-dokie Dukie! (name the quote)

Hmmm... Any good DV fics tonight?

Comment

Well, the fic for the day, My Hero, is a nice, short little fluff fic...Perfect for the gutter, if you're there. If you're not....um...lemme go see if I can find something. (Some days I just really like the gutter )

~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
            Well, the fic for the day, My Hero, is a nice, short little fluff fic...Perfect for the gutter, if you're there. If you're not....um...lemme go see if I can find something. (Some days I just really like the gutter )

~Erin
            Lol I'm ALWAYS in the gutter... And I've read My Hero... read all the Fic Week fics.

Comment

Lol I'm ALWAYS in the gutter... And I've read My Hero... read all the Fic Week fics.
              Well then Let's see, what have I been reading today? I've caught up on the second chapter of LC's current fic, and chapter 3 of Stef's. Milena just updated Perchance to Live and I think Cat posted chapter 2 of her fic a few pages back ((note to self: I gotta go back and find that))

Um...gimme a minute, I have to figure out what I'm gonna do tonight too.

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the review, Erin You didn't have to read it....(it's my subtle way of making people forget it exists, therefore meaning that I don't have to update ).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  Wow! Thanks for the review, Erin You didn't have to read it....(it's my subtle way of making people forget it exists, therefore meaning that I don't have to update ).

-Stef
                  Ah, but it does exist whether you want people to know or not. And btw it's good, you should update... I totally want to see domestic-DV. That could rock, big time!!

But then again, vids are love too. I can't remember if you've made a DV vid recently. I know you've posted one or two (a McShep comes to mind, that I passed up for whatever reason, oh and a DV one for a challenge or a contest, wasn't it? Hmm...I don't remember it as well as your others.) Anyhoo...what was I talking about?...right...I was gonna find fics to read for me and Kelly. Be right back.

~Erin

Comment

Uggghhh.. I know that quote, too!

Yeah tell me about it

-Stef
                    Hey, did you update again and I missed it?

sigpic
                    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

-Stef
                      First Devilish summary is DONE!!!! Done I say! Number 2 gets tackled tomorrow!
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Hey, did you update again and I missed it?
                        Nope, I just read chapter 3 from like a month ago...I'm so behind *shakes head*

~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                          First Devilish summary is DONE!!!! Done I say! Number 2 gets tackled tomorrow!
                          Devilish summary?? What is this of which Isa speaks?? ((yes, yes, I need more sleep ))

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                            Nope, I just read chapter 3 from like a month ago...I'm so behind *shakes head*

~Erin
                            *grin*
                            Ah, that's okay, as long as the reason is because you were busy writing fic, yes?

sigpic
                            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Uggghhh.. I know that quote, too!
                              Gummy Bears...

What kind of an idiot do you take me for!?
                              I dunno... How many kinds are there?

*looks for PM*

Comment

Gummy Bears...

What kind of an idiot do you take me for!?
                                I dunno... How many kinds are there?

*looks for PM*
                                Okay okay, I can take a hint
                                *wanders off to message area*

sigpic
                                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Working...
                                X