Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*stumbles into Oven. OUCH hot in here.*

Well darlings i'd love to stay and debate the amazingness of Stef's vid...well not debate since it's obviously amazing...

but I as well am about to be late for english class...

so on that note

DANIEL AND VALA ROCK
    (just woke up from a WONDERFUL dream )

be around later

ciao bellas

nat
    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
      I am going off to bed....It is 7:30 AM here in Georgia. I have had a blast tonight playing with the Fruitcakes. Susan
      I woman after my own heart...it's 8:30am here...so probably time to go to bed!

(and the "new" vid is the one that comes the closest to what I had imagined...still not there...but closer!)

Night all!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey everyone just got back from seeing 'December Boys' what's going on?

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

just came back from luch!!
          oh my tummy!!
          I'm so full
          I should stop eating that much!!

Edit: Morning Nat and Milena and G'night, Susan. I can't believe you were awake till the morning.
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
            Hey everyone just got back from seeing 'December Boys' what's going on?
            I don't know 'December Boys'. Is it a film?
            sigpic
            Banner made by Stef

Comment

Yeah Australian film with Daniel Radcliffe. How are you Gioia?

Banner by Stef
              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Whoa, gioia, when did you hit 1,000 posts?! I probably congratulated you, but if not.....YAY! CONGRATS!

Out of curiosity, how much a percent of everyone's postings come from this thread? (you can just guess...or you can be all scientific and nerdy like me and go look at the stats when you click on the "replies" under the "character & relationships" category).

For me, the D/V thread makes up...46.27% The rest is probably fun & games! I have a solid 2% in my secondary ship Cam/Sam. It's close, it's close

It's odd, I always hated math but I love determining statistics and percentages. Of course, I did ace Statistics last year. Maybe I'm destined to be a statistician!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah Australian film with Daniel Radcliffe. How are you Gioia?
                  Ahh, how was it then?
                  I'm quite full currently
                  how about you?
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    Whoa, gioia, when did you hit 1,000 posts?! I probably congratulated you, but if not.....YAY! CONGRATS!

Out of curiosity, how much a percent of everyone's postings come from this thread? (you can just guess...or you can be all scientific and nerdy like me and go look at the stats when you click on the "replies" under the "character & relationships" category).

For me, the D/V thread makes up...46.27% The rest is probably fun & games! I have a solid 2% in my secondary ship Cam/Sam. It's close, it's close

It's odd, I always hated math but I love determining statistics and percentages. Of course, I did ace Statistics last year. Maybe I'm destined to be a statistician!

-Stef
                    I'm very jealous of you now. When I was at college, the Statistics gave me so much trouble. Infact I managed to pass it after two years

I long passed 1000 posts but can't remember exactly when, but I'm going to 1500 now Thanks for the congrats though.

In total I have 1300 or more posts and 937 posts coming from this thread. I'm not this obsessive, realy!!
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by Stef

Comment

Gather round ladies/gentlemen...it's time to band together and support one half of our glorious couple. Slice of Sci-Fi is currently conducting a poll asking fans:

"Who's your favorite female action star?"

VOTE HERE

Claudia is on the list, and is in the lead...barely! Let's try to pump up her numbers!!

Oh, and don't worry gioia, this thread only takes up...71% of your posts

-Stef

Comment

Hey Stef can you figure out mine, I'm very curious. Gioia it was quite good, Harry Potter can act! Though he couldn't quite throw off the british accent. I'm actually watching my Heroes dvds atm, Milo Ventimiglia *drools* No I'm not shallow at all

Banner by Stef
                        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Gather round ladies/gentlemen...it's time to band together and support one half of our glorious couple. Slice of Sci-Fi is currently conducting a poll asking fans:

"Who's your favorite female action star?"

VOTE HERE

Claudia is on the list, and is in the lead...barely! Let's try to pump up her numbers!!
                          just voted, and yay!! she's in the lead

Oh, and don't worry gioia, this thread only takes up...71% of your posts

-Stef

well, I'm just playing here and sometimes games section.
                          Our thread is love
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by Stef

Comment

Hey Stef can you figure out mine, I'm very curious. Gioia it was quite good, Harry Potter can act! Though he couldn't quite throw off the british accent. I'm actually watching my Heroes dvds atm, Milo Ventimiglia *drools* No I'm not shallow at all
                            Heh, *gasp* he can act?!?!?!
                            Seriously, I liked him in the movies

I'll watch Heroes tonight. Still not see Four Months Later. I'm very curious about it. I missed my emo hero aka Peter Petrelli
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Comment

Now I'm confused! Yay or nay?!

-Stef
                              YAY! and I'm gonna go vote right now!
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                                Heh, *gasp* he can act?!?!?!
                                Seriously, I liked him in the movies

I'll watch Heroes tonight. Still not see Four Months Later. I'm very curious about it. I missed my emo hero aka Peter Petrelli
                                To quote Stef earlier - "A woman after my own heart." I miss emo!Peter too. May the emo-bangs rest in piece. But ye ghads! is that boy HOT! *fans self*
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X