No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O-kay. So....I pseudo-finished my latest vid (and if my PC has anything to say about it, my last). It's not what I had hoped it would be...which I blame 75% on WMM (I have to take SOME responsibility, I suppose), but it'll do! Still, I feel like all but swearing off making another vid again...

With that intro, must be a real gem, right? Seriously, I think it's fine it just doesn't really come close to what I imagined for it. Thanks go to Cat and Susan for both taking a gander at it for me. Unfortunately, no changes were made based on your comments (the editor was driving me insane)...but I swear that I will keep them in mind when/if I go back and edit this thing!

This was made for a Kawoosh challenge thingy so don't blame me if you hate the song

[
    SONG BY: ENIGMA

DOWNLOAD HERE

EDIT: Link change!

-Stef
    Last edited by Stef; 01 October 2007, 02:09 AM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Sorry forgot to add my quote
      Vala: These guys have their own issues, boys?

So have to have a Roswell discussion when its been read by everyone

Just finished watching Arift all I have to say is OMG!

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Not technically a D/V quote...but it always makes me laugh!

VALA: And by part I assume you mean lead role.

---
        Ah, the magic healing powers of a four layer, dark-chocolate cake can't be beat! I feel refreshed and renewed....and a little bit fatter

I think I am going to go and make some banners...anyone want one? I know I can always rely on my old, trusted friend Photoshop. Is it sad that it's probably my closest friend?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
          Hi there Milena, see that you have finished Being Found. I was waiting to read it when it was completed so I'll head over there in a few minutes. Loved "Misappropriations of Lives". I am trying to keep up with some that are continuing so to get to read one from start to finish will be wonderful. Off to FF.Net but will be around.
          Hey Susan, didn't mean to confuse you but Being Found is nowhere near done, still another like 20 chapters to go I just finished the latest chapter which is NC-17

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
          *waves*
          Hey Milena, great job with BF 17, I loved it!

Hi Susan
          No, I haven't watched all of SGA yet, I've seen a good chunk of the episodes and I'm catching up as we go.
          Thanks Renny!!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          ESPN if memory serves (and the regular ESPN...not ESPN 2 or ESPN X-treme or whatever).

Oh, I wouldn't go as far as to say they grew brains. Afterall, they were the ones that leaked the first two UNFINISHED episodes to the public...
          LoL, very true, very true

O-kay. So....I pseudo-finished my latest vid (and if my PC has anything to say about it, my last). It's not what I had hoped it would be...which I blame 75% on WMM (I have to take SOME responsibility, I suppose), but it'll do! Still, I feel like all but swearing off making another vid again...

With that intro, must be a real gem, right? Seriously, I think it's fine it just doesn't really come close to what I imagined for it. Thanks go to Cat and Susan for both taking a gander at it for me. Unfortunately, no changes were made based on your comments (the editor was driving me insane)...but I swear that I will keep them in mind when/if I go back and edit this thing!

This was made for a Kawoosh challenge thingy so don't blame me if you hate the song

[

DOWNLOAD HERE

-Stef
          Awesomeness! It's the first thing I'll watch when I wake up tomorrow, write now I'm typing with closed eyes

G'night Fruitcakes!
          ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

---
            Ah, the magic healing powers of a four layer, dark-chocolate cake can't be beat! I feel refreshed and renewed....and a little bit fatter

I think I am going to go and make some banners...anyone want one? I know I can always rely on my old, trusted friend Photoshop. Is it sad that it's probably my closest friend?

-Stef
            Stef is this a trick question?

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

---

-Stef
              Damn! Can't think of anything for the banners beside: PRETTY!!!! Maybe one with images from F&B because they look so pretty there.... And nope considering I feel as if Word is my bff
              banner by Stef

Comment

---

-Stef
                If you're offering... I'd love a banner!!!!

Sorry, got too involved with the TV. They've been really good this week! I went over to my Dad's yesterday for dinner and my Step-mom teased him about sitting down for almost 2 hours to watch some wierd show. He began going on about aliens and puppets and I almost shouted the house down!!! Finally another channel other than Space that can air PKW's!!!!

Yeah, I"m crazy.... lol.... and will go crazier in the next month
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                  Stef is this a trick question?
                  Why, how were you going to answer it?

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                  Damn! Can't think of anything for the banners beside: PRETTY!!!! Maybe one with images from F&B because they look so pretty there.... And nope considering I feel as if Word is my bff
                  Okay, so F&B-related banners. I'll make a bunch and post after finishing up the one someone requested

Mmm....chocolate milk. Why is it that I HATED milk up until I was like 18 but now I can't get enough it (well...chocolate milk, at least).

-Stef

Comment

Stef its always yes! *grins*

Banner by Stef
                    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Morning guys!!!!

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                      Wow, OT but Miyazaki's Spirited Away (aka Sen to Chihiro no something something) should not have been dubbed in English...it's horrible. If you watch it, use the english subtitles.
                      Ah, another anime fan. I agree but I don't like dublaj in any case. I always prefer to watch in original version.

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                      So great BlowersGate!! I totally agree about the lobster thing

On a different D/V topic, I come in bringing another gift. I made a new WP this afternoon while my friends were hogging the other computer watching our fantasy football league

Spoiler:
                      Great WP, Wendy.
                      Btw, where is my mail, huh?

[

DOWNLOAD HERE

-Stef
                      Yay, another Stef's video. I'll d/load it soon.
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Morning all! I woke up way too early today... Le sigh, but the early morning inpsired me to write a quick little Noir - damn! It was finished, but this little bit snuck in. Evil Italian muse! NOW it's really finished! Here that Italian Muse - FINITO!!! Niente di pui! We have other things to focus on...

*waves* to gioia and Bijjy
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                          Morning all! I woke up way too early today... Le sigh, but the early morning inpsired me to write a quick little Noir - damn! It was finished, but this little bit snuck in. Evil Italian muse! NOW it's really finished! Here that Italian Muse - FINITO!!! Niente di pui! We have other things to focus on...

*waves* to gioia and Bijjy
                          tsk, tsk, tsk... Italian Muse is an awesome thing!!!
                          ho fiducia in te, cara
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Just watched the latest vid, Stef. Mightly impressive.
                            Particularly like the transitions and the way you blended the different images together. LOVE the music. I love really dramatical music scores. The slo-mo works really well with the music too.
                            And that last close up shot of Vala is just perfect. 10/10

Djay
                            He's her Lobster!
                            LTS: Life's too short

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
                              Wow, has anybody ever seen the movie United 93? Wow. It's just....I'm speechless.

-Stef

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
                                Wow, has anybody ever seen the movie United 93? Wow. It's just....I'm speechless.

-Stef
                                Nope or maybe. Who's in it and what's it about?

Comment

Working...
                                X