Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
    Patience? Blech. You need to learn something there, but actually the control might be more a part of it.
    (Ie. self-control so you don't smash WMM with a rock every time it acts up.)
    I like your version of it, Ren

Likies teh new sig? took me forever- simply for the logo in the center... but dammit, I wanted my Phoenix Industries logo!

Comment

Totally OT Stef, but everytime I see that McShep banner I smile.

The DV one, of course.
      banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Ooh, interesting (and I am so not just reposting this to pimp myself ). I wonder, what are the first D/V vids everyone saw? I'm trying to remember....

...might have been Over My Head. Maybe....so many videos! But it was right around the time MM came out I'm sure. Whatever was out by then.

Noooo. You just have to treat them with love and affection. I truly believe that WMM is a learning tool, meant to teach you patience. I have mastered it and now nothing it does gets me that stressed out anymore

-Stef
        You must having vidding for longer then me (I have been making vids for almost 4 years.) because I have yet to reach your level of Patience. I still want to attack it with a hammer and alot of choice words.

We may not get Daniel/Vala on Atlantis but maybe Daniel will end up talking about her while he is there.

I am now off to learn some patience. I am working on a vid but alas it is not Daniel/Vala. Altho I do have an idea for one as soon as I finish this one. If you are interested in knowing, I am currently working on a J/D vid.
        Last edited by Scarym1; 05 February 2008, 02:53 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
          I like your version of it, Ren

Likies teh new sig? took me forever- simply for the logo in the center... but dammit, I wanted my Phoenix Industries logo!
          *hides large rock*
          What? Oh thanks

Nice sig, that looks like it took a lot of work!
          Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

*hides large rock*
            What? Oh thanks

Nice sig, that looks like it took a lot of work!
            Hey, no hiding the rock! What if I wanna smash MM?

Danke much... And it did. It wouldn't have been so hard, 'cept for the logo, and all the re-sizing I had to do on Billy, Rebecca, and Wesker -actually, the larger pic of Wesker- blond dude with shades and orange eyes- was already the prefect size... I just needed to do a little erasing... but the other pic of him, as well as both of the Billy/Rebecca ones had to be MAJORLY shrunk... And re-sizing without making the pics look squashed is difficult

Comment

*snort*
              Yeah no kidding. How many vids of yours have made me cry now? I'm simply losing count.
              Nooo, I only make happy vids!! *blinks* They must be tears of happiness and joy

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
              Totally OT Stef, but everytime I see that McShep banner I smile.
              Because McShep = Awesome. Although, I keep thinking Shep looks teary-eyed. His feelings for Rodney must be overwhelming

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
              You must having vidding for longer then me (I have been making vids for almost 4 years.) because I have yet to reach your level of Patience. I still want to attack it with a hammer and alot of choice words.

We may not get Daniel/Vala on Atlantis but maybe Daniel will end up talking about her while he is there.

I am now off to learn some patience. I am working on a vid but alas it is not Daniel/Vala. Altho I do have an idea for one as soon as I finish this one. If you are interested in knowing, I am currently working on a J/D vid.
              No, not longer. I've always had more patience...and I am obsessed. I've made like 30 vids by now...so if I hadn't forced myself to be patient, I would have lost my mind. Fortunately, I still have at least half of it left!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Because McShep = Awesome. Although, I keep thinking Shep looks teary-eyed. His feelings for Rodney must be overwhelming

-Stef
                It MUST.
                banner by Stef

Comment

Oh, I love Sangria. You can buy the best cheap Sangria in Caracas.

Oh and the reason I'm snuck in:

A late (LATE) bday present fic for Stef, which she has NOT been waiting for (well she shouldn't have been, considering she didn't know I was writing it ), over at my LJ: Five Times Cameron Mitchell catches Daniel Jackson and Vala Mal Doran making out
                  Isa, that was awesome!!!!!!!!

Kelly, love the new sig. It is very cool.

Stef, your Ronon/Teyla sig is great. First time I have seen it.

37000 posts Fruitcakes!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Danke much... And it did. It wouldn't have been so hard, 'cept for the logo, and all the re-sizing I had to do on Billy, Rebecca, and Wesker -actually, the larger pic of Wesker- blond dude with shades and orange eyes- was already the prefect size... I just needed to do a little erasing... but the other pic of him, as well as both of the Billy/Rebecca ones had to be MAJORLY shrunk... And re-sizing without making the pics look squashed is difficult
                    *hands the rock over*
                    Okie dokie. Have fun ^^

Ahh.. I feel ya. Resizing is a real pain in the neck.
                    I used to have so many problems with that until I started using PhotoFiltre. Thank goodness it has an aspect ratio feature..

sigpic
                    Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Thanks Wendy! I'm proud of it, myself... and, it serves as an ad for an upcoming fic

*takes rock from Ren* Thanks, I'll prolly be using that soon

Heh, I use Photoshop...

Comment

It MUST.
                        Indeed it must

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        Stef, your Ronon/Teyla sig is great. First time I have seen it.
                        Thought it about time I showed a little love for them Besides, I need to counteract the banners for another ship *cough*

CONGRATS ON 37,000 POSTS!!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          Isa, that was awesome!!!!!!!!
                          Thanks hun!

37000 posts Fruitcakes!

-Stef
                          *points above*
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Nooo, I only make happy vids!! *blinks* They must be tears of happiness and joy

-Stef
                            Riiiiight.
                            Y'know, I think I'm just gonna explain that clearly irrational comment with the excuse that WMM must be acting extra difficult for you today

Though there were probably some tears of joy in there too...

Thanks Wendy! I'm proud of it, myself... and, it serves as an ad for an upcoming fic

*takes rock from Ren* Thanks, I'll prolly be using that soon

Heh, I use Photoshop...
                            Hehe, you're welcome. I find they're quite helpful for threatening WMM with.
                            So long as you don't actually hit it or anything,
                            my computer apparently doesn't like it when I do.

EDIT:

AND YES, CONGRATULATIONS on 37,000, people!

sigpic
                            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

No! Not Memento Mori! Wait... did you mean WMM?

-Stef
                              Indeed.
                              sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Lol, Ren... My comp didn't like it when I hit it, either ... Though threatening it always worked...

Yes, Leech, I meant WMM

... Is it sad that I just found an anime human-ized care bear, and thought he was pretty damn sexy? o.O

Comment

Working...
                                X