Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    *walks in, grabs a bat*

*starts beating computer with said bat, cursing*

*puts bat down and takes 5 tylenol*

-Stef

*backs away slowly*

*shields laptop*

Stef...will smut make it better? It's pretty much all I have to offer at the moment
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

*walks in, grabs a bat*

*starts beating computer with said bat, cursing*

*puts bat down and takes 5 tylenol*

-Stef
      "Something vexes thee?"

(50 points to the person that can name the movie)

~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

*backs away slowly*

*shields laptop*

Stef...will smut make it better? It's pretty much all I have to offer at the moment
        It's good smut, too.
        BTW Milena, I emailed you back.

~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
          "Something vexes thee?"

~Erin
          Sounds so familiar I just can't get it. *thumps head on desk* (if I was at a desk)

Banner by Stef
          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
            Sounds so familiar I just can't get it. *thumps head on desk* (if I was at a desk)
            hints in spoilers
            Spoiler:
            movie from early 90s

Spoiler:
            set in England around the time of the crusades

Spoiler:
            Alan Rickman

Spoiler:
            Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio

Spoiler:
            Morgan Freeman

Spoiler:
            Kevin Costner

*giggle* this should be a game, take 5 points away for every hint you need. I know, I'm weird.

~Erin

Comment

"Something vexes thee?"

~Erin

How could I ever get that one wrong? It's from Hocus Pocus!

EDIT: Eeeep I'm a blockhead. It's only from my favorite movie EVER. I'm almost positive oine of the Sanderson sisters said something similar, thus adding to my confusion. Robin Hood: Prince of Theives.
              Last edited by PirateBijjy; 29 September 2007, 11:44 PM.
              Puppet Hammond: Sergeant, make it spin.
              Puppet Walter: Spin? Sir, it doesn't spin.
              Puppet Hammond: What? It has to spin--it's round. Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the General, I want it to spin. Now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PirateBijjy View Post
                How could I ever get that one wrong? It's from Hocus Pocus!

EDIT: Eeeep I'm a blockhead. It's only from my favorite movie EVER. I'm almost positove Winnie said something similar , thus my confusion.
                Oh, sorry, she probably did, but I didn't mean Hocus Pocus...sorry
                ~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by PirateBijjy View Post
                  Robin Hood: Prince of Theives.
                  Nice job, Bijjy!

You know, now that I think about it, I think Winnie did say something similar. I wonder if there's a transcript for the two movies online somewhere.

Wow, this was way off topic, I don't think I can spin Robin Hood around to DV. And I'm too lazy to find a pic or something. Sorry, Fruitcakes

~Erin

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

*backs away slowly*

*shields laptop*

Sure...smut makes everything better!

"Something vexes thee?"

~Erin
                    Oh, sorry, she probably did, but I didn't mean Hocus Pocus...sorry
                    ~Erin
                    OMG! Are you talking about Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves?? That was just on the other night...and I was remarking on how bad it was that I couldn't sit through it. Hence, why I watched Men In Tights. Favorite dig from that movie against PoT: "Unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent!"

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

OMG! Are you talking about Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves?? That was just on the other night...and I was remarking on how bad it was that I couldn't sit through it. Hence, why I watched Men In Tights. Favorite dig from that movie against PoT: "Unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent!"

-Stef
                      Yeah, both movies are full of great quotes! Men in Tights is my favorite Mel Brooks movies (that and Spaceballs and Blazing Saddles. I probably really need to see Young Frankenstein sometime too.)

~Erin

Comment

You know, for all of my obsession with SW, I've only really seen Spaceballs twice. I own it, I think....

As for Young Frankenstein, haven't seen it all. I rented it awhile back with some friends and when they found out it was B&W they refused to watch it. I was the lone, sane voice arguing about how idiotic a reasoning that was! Granted, this was in like middle school-high school Haven't had the urge to watch it since though I'm sure I have a copy somewhere in this house.

Okay...so...it seems that my three vidding programs might come in handy tonight. I usually use WMM, but since it is driving me insane and refuses to do the simple task I ask of it, I moved over to Adobe Premiere Pro. But since I'm not very good at using that, I had to convert the files to formats that can be used in....Vegas...which is where I will make the final tweaks and add the effects. Well, that's the plan anyway...we'll see how it actually turns out!

If I ever get this done, would anyone be willing to look over it for me? Be a sort of "beta" for my vid?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Me! Me! *waves hand frantically*

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Nope, looks like that plan didn't work. Time to try something else...

Thanks, Cat. If I ever get this done I'll PM you Hopefully you'll still be on...but at the rate this is going....who knows?!

-Stef

Comment

7pm here so I'm on for awhile. So we still quoting?
                              Vala: I think you don't want to know what I'm thinking

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                                7pm here so I'm on for awhile. So we still quoting?
                                Vala: I think you don't want to know what I'm thinking
                                Bad Guys?

Vala: the key is to be as inconspicuous and as nonthreatening as possible... If you like I can take Daniel.
                                -marble

Comment

Working...
                                X