• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipper {{{HUGS}}}

Comment

Happy birthday, shipper

Comment

Happy Birthday dipsofjazz and many returns!

Comment

That awkward moment when you realize the scene you have in your head that would be *just perfect* for the J/S fan vid you're planning...is from a well written fanfiction. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has done this.

Comment

Happy \birthday Dipsojazz
            sigpic
            Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

You know you watch too much Stargate when...

As your son is learning to read and Hooked on Phonics is going through the -at words, you feel miffed that they don't include "zat" in the line up. It's a word. And it's full of angst.

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                Hey people. I've been away for a bit. Hope I can pop in and post a little more often.
                TRIN!!! *hugs*

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                Sara! Nice job. Thanks for posting..
                Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                Loved this story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us
                Thank you.

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                You know you watch too much Stargate when...
                As your son is learning to read and Hooked on Phonics is going through the -at words, you feel miffed that they don't include "zat" in the line up. It's a word. And it's full of angst.
                I KNOW! I get mad when 'Words with Friends' (Facebook scrabble) won't let me use 'Teal'c' or 'jaffa'. grrr.
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

So I just finished rewatching Ripple Effect and I think I loved watching it even more the second time around. It was great to see Janet and Martouf again, but I think that from a realistic stand point there's no way that Jack wasn't a member of SG1 at least in one alternative reality... especially if his wife was on maternity leave While I'm not a Martouf/Sam shipper I just had to share these pictures!!

Can you just imagine the look on Jack's face if he'd been there to see 18 Sam's... he got a little excited after seeing just two of them!!

I guess you're a true Shipper if even the sight of Sam with another man makes your mind go into the gutter!
                  sigpic

Comment

happy birthday, dipso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

So I just finished rewatching Ripple Effect and I think I loved watching it even more the second time around. It was great to see Janet and Martouf again, but I think that from a realistic stand point there's no way that Jack wasn't a member of SG1 at least in one alternative reality... especially if his wife was on maternity leave While I'm not a Martouf/Sam shipper I just had to share these pictures!!

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...1_913_0741.jpg

Can you just imagine the look on Jack's face if he'd been there to see 18 Sam's... he got a little excited after seeing just two of them!!

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...1_913_0744.jpg

I guess you're a true Shipper if even the sight of Sam with another man makes your mind go into the gutter!
                      I've often wondered why Martouf ignored all the rest of the Sams in the room and immediately lit up like a Christmas tree when he saw "our" Sam, and he went straight to her. What's wrong with the rest of the Sams in the room????

Comment

*tackles hedwig*
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Ok...I know it's only...what...8:20pm in California and Washington? But it's after midnight here and I have to work 8am to 6pm tomorrow...so I am off to bed. {{Squishy hugs thread}}
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                            Ok...I know it's only...what...8:20pm in California and Washington? But it's after midnight here and I have to work 8am to 6pm tomorrow...so I am off to bed. {{Squishy hugs thread}}
                            hehe lots of shippy love!! Have a good night :-)
                            sigpic

Comment

You know you have it bad when you go on vacation, see the proprietor of the accommodation that you're staying in and immediately think that he looks like Martouf. *hides*
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                                You know you have it bad when you go on vacation, see the proprietor of the accommodation that you're staying in and immediately think that he looks like Martouf. *hides*
                                hehe... you know you're a true shipper if you stay up late surfing the shipper threads instead of going to sleep, and when you do go to sleep your dreams are filled with and

PS: Dipsofjazz
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X